Photo

[12.28.09] Second Year as a SONE was EpicOriginal - KOREA!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
275 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:51 PM

Haha so today Lynn and I woke up later than usual and basically wasted like half our day inside. We decided to call up Michelle and did some (more) SPAO shopping and walked around Myungdong a bit spotting the usual SNSD goodies left and right (official and just lol random stuff with their faces printed on them). After Myungdong we decided to try the bulgogi burgers at Lotteria in Daedongmun and lol departed home.

While on the subway back home lol Lynn and I talked about how fail of a day it was, especially since it was my 2nd year as a SONE. So this crazy idea came up that we were just going to sit outside of SM for a bit and then leave. It's not something we usually do or normally do but I guess we figured we had nothing to lose and I just had a really good feeling about today.

We basically got back to our hotel lol packed my laptop and a blanket and water and our lotteria burgers and then tried our best to get a taxi to the SM building but unfortunately lol it was impossible to get a taxi this late at night. SO out of nowhere lol this rather drunk gentleman spoke to us in English "where are you going?" and we we responded back with the area/location and had this conversation to him and he showed us how to use the bus system. LOL he was pretty harmless and that was our first time using the bus system so you could say it was almost like fate.

We arrived there and basically sat behind the SM building lol and spoke in English making a lot of random fans go o.o lol. We ended up sitting and watching Invincible Youth (soshi subbed of course!) on my laptop in the freezing cold. It was like -1 C when we checked the weather. We barely waited there and lol we heard the car door open to one of the vans and rushed over there to see no other than Sunny almost going into the van. We shouted out "Sunny, we're from Soshified". And she was like "Oh Soshified! Hi". Her English was really good. We asked her where Tiffany was cause Lynn and I got them these 9 shirts and wanted to give it to them but we had to explain it to Tiffany first. Then lol she cutely pointed to the building and said Tiffany was in there. So we complimented her on how cute she is in person and how amazing the concert was. She looked even more gorgeous than last time and we told her she looked so pretty without makeup and she blushingly said "thank you!".

Then out of nowhere shortly Tiffany appeared. Tiffany looked really tired but wow her eye-smile (this was my first time seeing it in person and so up close) was memorizing. You can tell she was really tired. She was surprised to see us ... haha so we were like "Hey Tiffany, we're Soshified!" And her face lit up. Then she noticed how cold we were and hugged us. Then Sunny hugged us as well. We were like "Tiffany do you remember us from Hollywood Bowl" and she looked at us for a bit and was like "Oh yeah of course! I remember you guys.." (to be honest that made my night). Lynn was telling her how she looks a lot skinnier and I told her lol she needs to stop doing those weird diets and she was like they've been really busy lately and apparently their hell is over the 31st. So we talked about how American fans usually don't do this, lol we usually don't do this, and she was like "Yeah I understand haha". I couldn't help but focus on Sunny's face the whole time because it looked like she understood everything. Then we mentioned that we got Tiffany a bag of Cheetos from America lol but left them at Ida's place and out of nowhere to the right of us we heard this huge "CHEETOOOOS?" with a cute voice haha and it was Sunny. Her face like lit up like crazy when we mentioned Cheetos and it was the cutest thing ever. Then we talked about the gifts and how she just got them and she's been too busy lately to to logon and do much of anything. Haha she said the girls loved the pink christmas tree and it was a very Soshified thing to send them. And she was very thankful for everything. We then talked about how amazing their concert was haha and I told Sunny I realllllly enjoyed her "Sunny" performance and she was like "aww thank you!" Tiffany said thanks to us for coming all the way there to see them perform. We talked a bit about how we both came from like Southern states and haven't seen snow in ages lol and we waited for them and even about how the drunk guy showed us the bus system haha and Tiffany was like "aww I'm praying for you guys!" It was a very Tiffany thing to say at the moment and just the way she said it was in itself a blessing! Haha and she hugged again for like the nth time haha because she understood how difficult this was. And then we brought over the shirts we ended up getting the girls. They have a huge 9 on them and on the back they say "a family that prays together, stays together" and Tiffany seemed to have really liked them. We talked a bit about colleges in America and random things and she said random stuff like "Oh it's an American thing".

Then Sooyoung and Hyoyeon came out. And Tiffany was like "oh there's the rest of the girls" and said something in Korean like "oh they're from Soshified" and Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both went "oh Soshified?". Lol and Sooyoung like walked over to us lol tried to give us a handshake but we just went up to hug her haha. And started saying "Thank you ... for all the support .... and gifts ..." in like impressively good English. We were like "woah your English is really good" haha and Lynn was like "you did a good job teaching them Tiffany" and Tiffany was like "haha I know" and said that actually all the girls are pretty good at speaking English they just don't show it often. And then we saw Hyo climb into the car sitting in the passenger seat. But then we heard a huge "woah woah" and saw Hyo at the driver's seat and was like Uhhhhh. Tiffany was like "oh it's ok she has her driver's license". And we were like ohhhhh ok. Haha and I went where is yours, Tiffany? And she said it was in the process lol. And then haha some other things were mentioned blah blah ... then haha we said bye and Hugged them all again and then saw Hyoyeon backing up the car and driving them back home with no manager.

We talked a bit with Tiffany about other things. We told her our gift packages have been decreasing because this year we've been focusing more on charity donations and she appreciated that. She said that she, herself, donated to a charity in Shanghai Children's fund but didn't want to make it public because it usually got too out of hand and became too big of a thing over in Korea.

Haha we talked about some things at the end lol and she promised us something haha and I was like "don't lie ..." haha and Tiffany held my hand and said she never lies. Her hands were extremely warm lol and I forgot to wear gloves -_- so I was freezing.

LOL so during this whole conversation the Manager was just standing there, I guess he was overwhelmed by all of the English.

Some things were omitted from the conversation we had with the girls haha because they were pretty private so I hope everyone understands and just enjoys what I can give from this fan account.

I just want to say how amazing it is that now when we say Soshified, haha the girls know what it is exactly, that's shows that we've gotten somewhere in my eyes when our girls know and follow our site as much as they do.

What an epic night! I might have forgotten certain things but forgive me haha I was too happy/cold to really remember everything. We asked for a picture again this time but haha we got something better that can't be posted but lol cause we were like right infront of the SM building haha we said it was ok cause we knew it would be difficult for her to let us take a picture like that.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

totaltrainwreck totaltrainwreck
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:56 PM

Haha wow congrats, Soy! Second year being a SONE! I cant even remember when I started being (an unofficial) one :D
Lucky of you to meet the girls again!
Lets hope your third year as a SONE will be better! :)

Edit:
HAHA Sunny is so cute!! "Cheeeetoooos?" xD
& wow, Hyoyeon can drive! Cool :D

Edited by totaltrainwreck, 28 December 2009 - 10:58 PM.

Posted Image
the power of nine is knowing snsd will always be one.
follow me on twitter, or else!

LindaDoll LindaDoll
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:59 PM

Oanh~~ This is epically awesome. I'm a jumbled mess of jealous and happy for you. ^^ It's really cool and I hope you're not dying now that you're out of the Florida heat, hahaha. It's a lovely high of 70 tomorrow, XD. The Cheetos part was probably my fave, haha. I could just image Fany getting all excited for that. Kind of like 2PM and mangoes, huh? Hahaha. Lol, their poor manager just standing there. Kind of like a guy waiting on girl talk, huh?

Edited by LindaDoll, 28 December 2009 - 11:01 PM.

Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

Wow thanks for the fan account Soy! ^^ I've been waiting for one from you ever since you landed in Korea lol.
You are extremely lucky to see Soo, Hyo, Fany, & Sunny up close. xP Especially on your 2nd day anniversary.
I totally love Sunny's CHEETOOOOS reaction.. I think I'm gonna start eating them again now.
And Hyoyeon driving is just totally cool. I really want to hear everyone speak English now too. T_T
I just.. can't express how proud I am to be a member of Soshified. ^^
I'm quite overwhelmed right now just READING about this.
And those surprises... I'll be waiting on ssf's 2nd anniversary, Soy. ^^
Soshified, like Fany, never lies~ SSF FIGHTING.

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

PureLife888 PureLife888
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:02 PM

I thank you, Soy, for typing up this amazing fan account. Ah, the girls sound awesome in person... take me to Korea... PUWAHAHA oh Hyoyeon, or any of the girls for that matter, with a license cracks me up but it's good to hear they actually use them. Personally, I'd never drive in Korea. They crazy! and the steering wheel's on the other side and it just doesn't look safe... Good luck to the girls though. THANKS AGAIN!

CaraSoshi CaraSoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:03 PM

congrats on having your second year as a SONE, Soy!
wow. you've been a fan of the girls for 2 years.
that's really epic.
you're so lucky to have met the girls again.
anyway, congratulations again.:)

Endymion Endymion
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:04 PM

I have to simply say, awesome fan account. I'm envious of your interaction with the girls... it's just absolutely amazing. I seriously wish one day I'll be able to do what you did and have such epic timing. Congrats, Soy, really! This was good to read and its good to know that the girls acknowledge us.

follow me: twitter | tumblr

flava flava
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:04 PM

thanks again Soy for posting your fan account. means alot to all of us...=) darn im jealous...u got to meet soo young, hyo yeon, tiffany and sunny!!darn...i wish i had that experience...huhuh...

Posted Image

"You are the only exception"

madds madds
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

EPIC fanaccount Soy, Im like even more 0.0 after your tweets and then THIS! Thanks for posting it up, even though you said you weren't going to. Really really good to read it, I feel so happy even though I wasnt even there! Sigh, Fany is such a darling sweetie. I really want to meet her!!!

ava credits: SleepiiDreamer

Lupind Lupind
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

Wow...
I desperately want to meet them..
if only i have the money to Live @ Seoul XD

Just reading this Thread almost make me cry >_<

oh, and Congrats for being a SONE for two years :)
i've been a SONE only for a Couple of month XD

Edited by Lupind, 28 December 2009 - 11:08 PM.

Posted Image
~A Fanytastics Vow :

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink,
To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,
To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,
And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany !

SNSD_lOvE SNSD_lOvE
  • Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:08 PM

Thank you sooo much for the fan account.
The girls are sooo cute.
Wow having that opportunity to talk to them and hug them is like woah O_O
Your so lucky. Hope I can get to see them in person.
Soshified has really come a long way.
Happy 2nd year as a S♥NE.

Posted Image

♥9 people who are so different from each other have now become 1♥

avvie credit: dainielly @soompi

Frost~♥ Frost~♥
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:09 PM

Wow, you're lucky to actually see SNSD in person! Hyo hsa a driving license? She looks like the kind. I can see her driving really quickly with her sunnies on, chewing gum and listening to really loud music. I never knew SNSD could speak English so well. Sunny was soo cute! (:

Posted ImagexPosted Image
Posted Image
C; ajae2600, Nox.knight & Sunyeonie

yuki312 yuki312
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:09 PM

omg, this kind of stuff rly happens in the rite timing =D im happy for u soy n lynn!!! i bet u think the trip was already worth juz for that rite?! n all the shopping hUAhUAhuAhuAhuAu damn!! i wish i had more time juz to go shopping XDD

thx for sharing and making me even more jealous!! but thats what they say: the grass on the other side of the fence is always greener, but it was grown wit lots of effort and love!! ;3

Franco Gabriel Franco Gabriel
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:10 PM

wooooo! nice~ 2nd year to be sone~ LOL! gawd. your so lucky.. you were able to hug Tiffany.. especially Sunny~! omg..LOL!

and its cute that you were talking to them in english. hhaha! you were talking to them in english right? hhaaha! gawd.. sorry. got carried away by your story.. LOL!

LOL~! i wish you were able to record Sunny's "cheeetooos!!" LOL!

thanks~ huwa~ FIGHTING!

Edited by Franco Gabriel, 28 December 2009 - 11:17 PM.

One.. Two.. C ~ Yo.

~ she is love..
~ the only light i ever saw..
~ a mermaid who's left her fairytale..
~ a damn good reason for the Sun to rise..

--- even without her smile, her eyes is enough to give joy to my heart..

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
credits to: stardustii @ Soshified.com

nothing left to say.. SNSD! HWAITING! <3

ariadne32391 ariadne32391
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

wow! that's amazing.. i wish i could see them in person too... i really admire your dedication and love for snsd... amazing amazing.. it truly is... :D i think i would be speechless if i saw them... so glad you had a very memorable moment with them.. :D
I WILL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOU...
You opened the doors of SNSD's World to me... Sun Mi jJang come back soon..

Posted Image

^AnthYoung~ ^AnthYoung~
  • Donors
  • 120 posts

WOW! what a great experience you had there^^
you're very lucky indeed, fate had its way for you to meet them again
and you had the chance to hug Sooyoung, I envy you big time hehehe^^
congrats and take care
also, thank you for sharing it to all of us
once again take care^^

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess.
I will feed the shikshin and whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger.
I will eat as much as I want despite what others say.I will cry if my hearts wants too.
I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

Posted Image

sig by cream

@SooYoung you always had my attention and its gonna be this way forever!!!

doe doe
  • Donors
  • 1809 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:12 PM

Thank you so much for the fan account! It was long but extremely interesting and I read every word of it lmao. The girls were exactly like what I imagined them to be -- polite, nice, and just friendly all around. I'm so glad that they're so familiar with Soshified right now that they recognize the name of it right away. It's like, wow, what a huge achievement to be acknowledged by the girls themselves.

Reading everything, I think my love for Sunny has increased tenfold. That girl is beyond adorable and her Cheetos reaction is simply CLASSIC. I think it's impressive that she (and the other girls) actually know so much more English than we expected. Hopefully SM gives them a chance to speak it more in future.

Thanks again for the account, you both were incredibly lucky to meet them and have such a lengthy convo with them as well. Have fun for the rest of your trip and I hope you run into the rest of the girls next time ^^

b9DS6.png

© a: glasstained@lj; s: danhobak

JeNyJeTi. JeNyJeTi.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

Wow that must've been a wonderful day for you guys!
I really love these girls and what you guys/us sones do for them :)

And I was smiling throughout reading this whole thing, maybe a few squeals here and there :D
Tiffany is a very warm person, inside and out. So are the other girls!
And Hyo driving?! WHOAA. <3
Sunnyy is so cuteeee ^^

They must be so tired T_T But aren't they coming up with a new album in January?
I'm going to cry.. Their rest is more important than my satisfaction of hearing their new song/dance/active in shows.

Enjoyed/loved the fan account.

lalala~ lalala~
  • Donors
  • 393 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

omg.... your fan account made my day!!!

you're so lucky to have met and talked to the girls!!!! they are so cute and adorable and kind and warm and ..... aaaaaaa i'm just jealous!!! :P

your hard work sure paid off eh?

Thanks for sharing the fan account....
FIGHTING! :)

memeissa memeissa
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:15 PM

Soy you are the most luckiest person ever!
im so jealous! like really you got to meet half of the girls in person! wow i wish i was in your shoes during that night lol
im glad you had an awesome night! cause i wouldve too lol
wow Hyo drives now! thats cool lol and Fanys is in the process
aww Sunny! i can just imagine her now! full of aegyo!
your fan account was jjang!

Edited by memeissa, 28 December 2009 - 11:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3