Photo

[12.19.09/12.20.09] SNSD 1st Asia Tour ConcertOriginal - Korea l short fan account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic
Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:51 AM

Ok, fan account time!

Being really fortunate, I am able to be in Korea for both days of SNSD solo concert in the Standing A section. It was insane being so close to the girls (though I had my interactions before already), and it is an awesome experience to have 2.5 hours of pure SNSD. Prior to the concert, I saw a couple of the girls already and even talked to Jessica once again. And for you fx fans here, I talked to Victoria too, and she's a real awesome person.

To cut things short since you guys probably read lots of fan accounts already, I will just be talking about the more memorable parts of the concert. Oh and we get spao heatpads. On day 1, u can get 2 with each ticket, but on day 2, they just stuffed them to you. I got like 20 heat pads in total. And a few of us have a limited edition one thats white with the words, Girls Generation and Into the new world on it, in this silver pack that has the girls' cartoon sticker on it.

Firstly, we didn't know we have to queue early for the standing tickets and we got to stand at the back of the Standing A section for day 1. But the good thing is that there's another stage there at the back where Sica comes up to sing One Year Later. Sooyoung danced in front of me for her part during dance battle too.

Even though I am at the back of Standing A, I don't know how I did it but for Tiffany's Umbrella performance, which is after Sica's One Year Later, I made my way all the way to the front to watch Tiffany. I swear I smack a few people on the way, and ended up at the 3rd row. For both of the days no less. The power of Tiffany.

So for those who are on my twitter, you guys probably seen the LED light boards the Singapore fans got together to do. Unfortunately, we are not supposed to use them, but on day 1 we did, for like a good 30 minutes. And because of the boards, the girls actually saw them and came over. I know Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Yuri definitely saw it.

It's insane cause after we are stopped from using it, some of the girls came out on scooter to throw roses to the crowd, and Hyoyeon came over to our side, and aimed a rose right at our boards, which we placed on our bags on the floor. It became a stampede after that cus all the fans rushed to it to try and grab it, and destroyed our boards. -____- But I have to say that Hyoyeon's really cute for doing it.

On day 2, we got the side walkway area and stood there for the concert. It's an excellent place cus for the songs which the girls ran around, they will come really close to us. On day 2, I even high-fived Yuri and Yoona. I have to say that Yuri smacks down real hard on my hand.

Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Jessica kept coming over to my side. Yuri even did a short butt dance in front of me and I swear I almost died. Yoona and Yuri kept playing over at my side. Jessica love Standing A sooo much. Tiffany was walking around and she didn't really have much expression and she looked down and saw me and she smiled. I think I almost died there.

It's funny on day 1 when Jessica snatched the fans' lightsticks and one of the fans didn't want to give it to her and they had a tug-of-war. Jessica won and took the lightstick, and after a while, she came back and gave it back to that fan. It's funny and dorky. And Jessica really likes the lightsticks. She had like 5 at one time.

Oh and Maknae was drinking from her bottle, and all of a sudden, she splashed the water down to us. My hair's like wet and some got onto my specs. -__- Refuses to wipe my specs anyway, cus its HOLY WATER from Maknae -0-

The Singapore fans prepared some towels to be given to the girls at the concert (by throwing up the stage no less) and we were caught off guard for day 1 because we didn't know the flow of the concert. We threw like 6 towels on the 1st day but it's all fail. Its all a test of luck too. If we managed to throw it up onto the stage, and if the girls pick them up.

But on the 2nd day, this is where the fun begins. We threw like more than 10 towels up, and Sooyoung actually picked up one of the towels, took a look at it, and turned to the other side and threw the towel to the other fans. It's funny cus she looked like she was spinning in a circle.

The best part was when one of the boys has the towel in his hand and we were all trying to shout to Tiffany because she was in front of us. Tiffany turned and looked at us, and squatted down and asked if the towel was for her. Then she took the towel and looked at it and rubbed her face on it and smiled and she gave the towel back. And being an insane Tiffany fan, I got the towel of course.

We know there's no pictures/videos rule for the concert and for day 1, I just focus on enjoying the concert, but on day 2 I decide to try and get some pics and vids. I love some of the songs performed and I recorded the audio clips myself for clarity. They are played on my radio show so if you guys want to, you can always catch the radio show. I have more pics but I am only showing those I tagged for twitter. And the 2 fancams (:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

//edit, heatpads
Posted Image

the special one that i said
Posted Image

oh and the official sone cards
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

Keith♥Fany! Keith♥Fany!
  • Donors
  • 350 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:53 AM

Was there for the first day of the concert too, got sitting seats though.
Although I was further from the girls, i still managed to get a good glimpse of them, especially during the encore where Maknae, Yuri, Sunny and Taeyeon came up to the standing sections on movable trolleys? It was awesome seeing them upclose.

It was a once in a lifetime experience going with friends to Korea and the concert :D

Posted Image

Chocolate Love~

peachgirlxo

kaiwenny kaiwenny
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:55 AM

Woo~
Loved how the girls noticed the boards and came over to our side~
This shows that our hardwork has paid off~
:D
Thanks Wenting for posting your fan account~
The LED boards and towels (Y)
And of course the people who chipped in and helped out with the boards and such before the trip :D
Awesome trip to Korea with friends~

Edited by kaiwenny, 27 December 2009 - 05:02 AM.

Risse-hahaha:) Risse-hahaha:)
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1873 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:57 AM

woah, been waiting for a good fanaccount from soshified, and here it is now! Yey, ofcourse I got to save this spot! rofl

I swear I smack a few people on the way, and ended up at the 3rd row. For both of the days no less. The power of Tiffany.

Wenting, totally understandable act. No worries, maybe I would do the same. lol just to see Fany closer haha. Thanks for the account! :)

Ahhh reading fanaccounts really makes me jealous, good thing SNSD will have concert here in japan >,< yeye :)

Edited by hahaha:), 27 December 2009 - 05:02 AM.

I now have....Twitter!
Posted Image

HIATUS. FML:(

xMingx xMingx
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:58 AM

OMG YURI HIGH FIVED!!
I WAN TO SEE THEM PERSONALLY!!

y i cant go korea... and the led boards :(
sian ttm im so gonna emo :(

aime aime
  • Donors
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:01 AM

wowowowowowowow!!
i envy your luck wenfany!!!
omg.. XDDD
wowowowow..~
wish i could experience that too..
omgeeeeeeee... so many good experience.. XDD
hehe..^^
thanks for sharing..^^
i really enjoyed reading it..^^
snsd jjang!~~!~!

nnn_ natnat nnn_ natnat
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:02 AM

wowwwwwwww i love thisss thx so much i envy u so much right now!!!!!
come to thailand quickkkkkkkkkkk, wanna meet them sooo muchhhh
i love the hi5 part, the jess-fan tug of war and fany&towels part the most :]
u're so luckyyy, all my fav members came to ur stand lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

{♥}zhen {♥}zhen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:04 AM

Gah. I love you so much for putting this up !
Oh yeah , can you post a picture of the heat pad? If you don't want to then nvm (:
Rofl. Snsd's so dorky. Sooyoung spinning in circle.
Gah. I wish I could catch their concert too.
But anyway , hope you had a great experience!

edit : Gimme a heatpad! I feel so cold!

Edited by {♥}zhen, 27 December 2009 - 05:05 AM.

unknowntoyou unknowntoyou
  • Donors
  • 4162 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:04 AM

Wenting jjang, you're sooooooooooooooooo awesome. Thanks for the fanaccount.
and looked like your effort has paid off because Tiffany used your towel. :)

rawrra rawrra
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:06 AM

woah thanks for sharing this wenting :D your really awesome :D haha tiffany bias vids Rofl :)) hahahha anyway thanks wenting :D soshified jjang ! snsd jjang ! sones jjang !

Posted Image Posted Image
credits: asianweirdo | credits: Amy
Read the Birth of S♥shified Click Here
Oh and dont forget to Vote and Support S♥shified Click Here

Posted Image
credits :jmd

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:06 AM

yup, i added the pic of the heatpads

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

TinkTonk TinkTonk
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:09 AM

Ahhh reading fanaccounts really makes me jealous

hahaha...me too...
please come to Indonesia, I want it too...
T_T
but I'll give my best to try save my money until I get that think...
hahaha...
Korea I'm coming in 2010...
HWAITING...!!!
^_^

Edited by TinkTonk, 27 December 2009 - 05:11 AM.

meversusyou meversusyou
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:12 AM

omg i'm so jealous right now for high five-ing Yoona and Yuri! and that towel Tiffany used! graaaaahh! hahahaha

and yeah! reading fan accounts can make you really jealous! but our time will come! hahahah!

HIATUS

Jeffyer Jeffyer
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:12 AM

Your fan account is amazing! Gosh so mch fun going around and so much excitement. Following your Twitter was like getting heart attack while ya in concert xD thanks for sharing this with us. Def worth it (;

Taeyeon's, she insist.

aiee aiee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:14 AM

Wow. Hahaha.
Lucky lucky you. :)) I really envy you Wenting. :))
I swear, when I heard that you were tweeting about their concert, I can't stop stalking your twitter. Hahaha. :D
And a high- five from YoonYul? :)) LUCKYYYY! Hahaha.
Good thing you enjoyed the concert. :D

*edit. The official SONE cards are so cuuute! :")

Edited by aiee, 27 December 2009 - 05:17 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

"Awesome fans for an awesome group."<3

reblog me. | multiply me. | follow me. | plurk me. | ask me.

crusoe125 crusoe125
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:19 AM

wow! i envy you so much!
the concert was so damn great.
thanks for sharing it.
this is definitely one great memorable experience for you! :)

Posted Image

nerdnerd nerdnerd
  • Donors
  • 381 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:24 AM

WOW! super lucky to get a high five from Yuri. I will faint if she touches me! And to get Soo Young to look at you. I will die! Really wish that I can go to their next concert. Good fan account! Thanks for sharing!
Posted Image Posted Image
Credits to nerdnerd (me) for the banner.
Follow me on twitter @nik_sy or @lausiawyoung

ChanxSnsd ChanxSnsd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:24 AM

wow youre so lucky fany..

so are you one of the 15 who can meet snsd in personal???

wow im so jealous of you..

and thanks for the short story bout the concert hehe...

SNSD Hwaiting!!

Posted Image
Credits to +++ Chan's Artwork Factory +++ hehe^-^

doe doe
  • Donors
  • 1809 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:28 AM

omg you're so lucky to get to see them so up-close! I tuned in to your radio shows before and I was already dying from jealousy by how you managed to make your way to the front and get their attention. Reading everything again makes me wish I was there, even for one sec, haha.

I think my favourite part was how you got the majority of the girls to notice the SG boards! And of course, Sooyoung & Fany to pick up the towels. At least they are more aware of SG fans now and might decide to pop by our country next year. All the help and contributions toward the boards and towels really paid off ^^

Thanks for the fanaccount and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself~

b9DS6.png

© a: glasstained@lj; s: danhobak

willyboy willyboy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:33 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
i m sooooo jealous of the fan tat can go to snsd concert
T_T
i really 1 an high 5 with yuri
OMGGGGG
and the towel tat tiffany use 2 wipe her face
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
i can imagine how the fan will be crazy of it
ahahahahahahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run