Photo

[05.09.09] Surrounded by soshi members in an elevator, hugging fany and seeing ssica everywhere. *Updated with more details & Full Pics*Original- USA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
215 replies to this topic
lynn'safanylover lynn'safanylover
  • Donors
  • 404 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:36 AM

**Updates are in PINK** 05/11/09

HB 09:

05/08/09 Mid-after noon:

The dream comes true

Well Friday, I arrived at the Wilshire to find Soy and amazing her SoYuri Jjang signâ?¦ I went up to my room and changed after checking in and then came down to chill with the other soshified members in the Lobby. A little while later of meaningless chat, someone spotted SeoHyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny and TaeYeon. (I think it was ketchupcool :)) and so we all ran down stairs. Soy saw yul and showed her the sign, yul smiled and said â??thank youuuuâ?? but then I guess Soy froze and so I ran around soy and jumped into the elevator. (I donâ??t know why just donâ??t ask..lmao) I didnâ??t even press a floor button so soshi knew I was just there to be there. I looked to my right and saw Taeng with her head down, I guess she was tired so I didnâ??t bother her, Yul was looking at me like.. â??hehâ?? (she was extremely tired but none the less still amazingly gorgeous) and Sooyoung looked at my really in a very intimidating manner. Maybe it was because I hit her with my backpack when I ran in to the elevator or something butâ?¦ she certainly wasnâ??t happy. Jetlag? Prob. XD she wasnâ??t that tall either, Iâ??m 5 feet and taeng was around my height. Sooyoung was a good head taller than me so I guess she was around 5â?5 max. but she was like 3 inches away from me when I turned aroundâ?¦ I was surprised so I turned back around. I then peeped around to look at Yul and I bowed my head a little and said, â??Hello~~â? Seohyun said Hello back and sunny smiled. I didnâ??t notice Hyo at that moment, she was behind sunny. Then their floor came and everyone went outâ?¦ I said â??odukkae jal jinae saeyo?â? â??roughly means how are you guys these days?- and Seohyun and sunny turned around, there was a lot of SooRi action in the elevator and then I heard Yul say something to Sooyoung like â??how do you say Iâ??m okayâ?? in Korean. Lmao. It was cute. And then I made that cheesy Korean heart where you put your hands over your head and said â??Saranghaeyoâ?? sunny kept looking at me and said â??thank you na doâ?? lmao. It was cuteâ?¦ and all maknae did was stare at sunny. That was the 20 seconds of being surrounded by soshimembers <3 shortâ?¦ but totally sweet.

Afternoon pass by: The quick English lesson
I read out loud Soyâ??s poster to Yul as she was going down the escalator for the HB practice rehearsal. It was pretty funny, I was reading it really loudly like I was teaching a pre-schooler how to read, but I guess she only noticed her butt in the picture and laughed. <3 ssica came out a little afterwards and posed for one pictureâ?¦ even though kookie manager was not letting people get through.

Friday night: The random bump

I randomly ran into Jessica at night and she signed my shirt, I told her how much I loved her and asked about her other lover (refers to fany) but it was a joke so she didnâ??t reply ^^â??â??
Ssica was wearing a black outfit and some silver flats. She said something to her manager like "are we going now?" *not sure didn't hear very clearly* in Korean and I guess she didn't notice us until Soy was like.. " We just dropped off soshified presents." Ssica was surprised and grateful, but when I asked her to sign my S♥NE shirt, she was like *wtf* O_O "Are you kidding?"-Ssica. And i was like "no~" *points to soshified. then she did her sigs and walked with her manager to the elevator. The best part of this was how every few steps.. she would lean against the wall or stop to show off her new silver flats that she had just gotten or something. She would be like 'Oppa look at my shoes~!!' She did half a little twirl thingy with her feet. It was uberly Cute. <3

Shirt:
Posted Image

05/09/09 Saturday Morning

Morning: the super great timing

I went to go work out that morning in the hotel gym, (idkâ?¦) and when I came into the lobby.. people told me that they saw fany come up the escalator into their room but she didnâ??t sign anything because they said that she was gonna come back down later after she puts up her bags. So I stuck around, for a little while, but then I was really frustrated at myself so missing her, so I was about to go back up to my room. As I was walking to the elevatorâ?¦. A door open and a familiar sexy back appeared. Lmao. Then I saw Soy come down from elevator too (2x good timing) lmao.. so Soy gave me her cd and I asked fany for a sig to soshified. She was so cute and nice and skinny >.< her guy friends were HOT! (=

Reference to this: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LREx35y0SdA credits to the uploader-telethrow

You can see me in the white tank topâ?¦ only becauseâ?¦. I was â?¦. Stunned by her beauty. <3333 sheâ??s so freaking amazing and considerate. I love her.

At night: HB 09 concert.

The concert was awesome, I loved their performance. Fany saw my sign and smiled and waved at me ^^. Yul saw Soyâ??s sign because I was holding it since soy was videocamming. X) but none the less, we had good responses. I Ran over some people and during ssicaâ??s duetâ?¦ I jumped over some chairs, avoided running into certain people *ahem* ^^;;;; You can see my big yellow poster. You can see me running and waving to the song from ssicaâ??s duet. Sorry for everyone who suffered from my sign! Sorry sorry sorry sorry~~~~~~~~~~
But what sucked was that sm artists didnâ??t perform the last final call. That was gay. Iâ??m still a little agitated by it.

Front: Posted Image
Back: Posted Image
but I'm sure everyone is probably familiar with the back by now __ __

Hereâ??s my obnoxious sign in fancams:
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related credit to: smackie83
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related credit to: erionzazu

yea seriously.. my bad.

05/10/09 Sunday:
The morning after the concert

Woke up, ate breakfast at the executive floor. Then I went down to the main lobby is see if any soshified members were there. Lmao-obviously it was the hang out place during HB. I saw Jonah and holly and I think jennie, Angela too I believe. (Iâ??m horrible with names.) and then Jonah told me that Hyo and Yul went in to that restaurant at the hotel next to the gift shop. I had just met up with Soy, but I didnâ??t bring my wallet so Soy ran up to the 16th floor to get her wallet.beautiful We went inside and the hostess left us at a booth directly across from yulâ??s table. Since I already ateâ?¦ I just walked around the restaurant looking for little stuff to put on my plate. Soy said that she was really nervous and so she went to the restroom, I forgot if this was before or after getting their sigs, but either way, she did. I got Hyoâ??s sig and asked her â??UhJeh Concertue chaemiissuhsaeyo?â??- roughly translated as â??was the concert yesterday fun?â?? At first she was like.. O_O;; cuz my pronounciation wasnâ??t very greatâ?¦ I was too nervous >< as well as not being a native speaker. Lmao. But she none the less replied quite enthusiastically â??ah~â?¦ neh nehâ?? then after Yul gave soy her sig. she literally ran out of their with Hyo and we were shouting â??you guys were great last night!â? and Hyo said â??Thank You!â?? I forgot if Yul said something or not. Oh yea I got Hyoâ??s sig too. Lmaoâ?¦ poor girl, she was lost the whole trip at the hotel <3 by that time Soy went to the restroom and apparently met with Fany and when I went outside to find her.. I FREAKING SAW HER SITTING ON THE COUCHES BEHIND A POST TALKING TO FANY!!!.... they stood up when I came over.. and fany gave us each a hug. Roflmao. Soy was like â??oh yea.. and this is like your biggest fan.â? BC I was speechless.. she was soooo <3 like.. omg.. sheâ??s so tiny and skinny and AMAZING!! >.< ok.. and then.. she was like â??oh heyâ?¦ yea I forgot to give you my signature yesterday.â? (omg omg omg oomg ommg) lmaoâ?¦ cuz I saw her last night before the conert in the garage with her friends. And so she gave me her sig. lmao.. we took one picture, some convo was exchanged and she gave me a hug ^_^

Hyo's:
Posted Image
Fany's:
Posted Image

This is a pic of a pic so it's uberly LQ. I was super tired that morning.. since we got home late from the concert.. so my face = #_# ... but it's ok.. fany's hottness makes up for it:

Oh yea and We saw ssica again before she left for SanFran.. she signed my poster. I asked her if she liked her picture and she was like, "Nooo~" *covers picture. But then she took like 2 seconds to read the poster and signed it <3. She also held my hand because Drew asked her to sign his shoe and she was like.. -.- "Are you serious?" *disgusted look. So Drew and I held the bottom of his shoe while she held onto our hands for support as she gave him her sig. lmao. she was so cute. like... super hesitant cute <3
Poster:
Posted Image

Iâ??m pretty sure Iâ??m missing some things BUT.. these were the most I could remember from my eventful weekend <3 refer to Soyâ??s account for more clarifications? Since I was practically with her most of the time.

will be back later with Pics. done.

Posted Image
♥T_T♥

simplyiris simplyiris
  • Donors
  • 1497 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:42 AM

I love your fast thinking (especially with the elevator part). Super jealous but super impressed by what you did! :)

Posted Image

MichTaeng MichTaeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:20 AM

wow ! surrounded by soshi members in an elevator?!
manage to get auto from sica on tshirt?
hugging Tiffany & manage to take pic.
you're so lucky tgt with Soy yo. (:

♥Right Now, It's Girls' Generation, Girls' Generation forever♥

little genie little genie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:28 AM

you guys r so freakin lucky! fany is soo nicee n omg i just love her more!!!
thanks 4 sharing this awesome fan account! <3

Let's Fly B1A4

npknhdfrvr npknhdfrvr
  • Donors
  • 621 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:46 AM

Haha wow lucky.
i think this fan account made me laugh the most
O_O
just because of the ginormous yellow sign
blocking the short people's view

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:04 PM

rotfl lynn, your elevator moment was hilarious.
i'm telling you, sooyoung wasn't staring you down... you were just short so it "looked" like she was staring you down. ^^
gahhh i'm still upset at myself for missing fany. xP
but awww she sounded really nice. lol.
and i can't believe you didn't tell her you wanted to marry her. ):

Candyl2454 Candyl2454
  • Donors
  • 291 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:27 PM

dude luckkkyyy..u actually got to talk to them and get sigs..man im super jealous..ahhh
i wish i got to talk to them for a bit.XD

We are nothing without 9.
I <3 2AM and 2PM
oneday <33

sheep sheep
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

Wow, u are so lucky. If i was in the elevator with them, I would've gone crazy and probably get beat up by their security guard ^^
Thanks for sharing these vids and story!

kkbluvv kkbluvv
  • Donors
  • 1460 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:35 PM

oh wow....Fany sounds so amazingly sweet, she's such an angel ^_^ You're so lucky you got to get her sig and talk to her and get a hug from her !!! >< hehe (:

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

Oh my gawd, I don't even think luck is a word to describe this. Seriously !!

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

cph cph
  • Donors
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

your stories are so cute >.<
and when I read that Sooyoung was staring down at you in the elevator, I imagined her looking at you with her wide-open-eyes-face, the scary one from sang sang plus heh~

Avie credit: ㄹㅈㄷ Sig. credit: Pam~
property of cutedies.

"We're Nothing Without 9"

HyperionZ HyperionZ
  • Donors
  • 1105 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

Lynn, I am super jealous right now. You and Soy are so lucky to get to not only see Fany in person, get a sig, and get a HUG from her, but you got to converse with her as well. Oh dang. If they are coming again next year, I will find a way to go. Thanks for sharing it lynn. Can't wait to hear Soy's as well.
Posted Image
Banner credit to icy-love

pauline_snsdlover pauline_snsdlover
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:00 PM

LOL, that was quick thinking! Jumped in the elevator. :)
You were so lucky to be surrounded by them. Gosh..yul looked at you? Gah, I'm so jealous!
Oooh, only 20 secs? I thought it was longer than that from the way you described it. :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LREx35y0SdA

And I totally love your fany video! It's so clear! Haha. Congrats on the convo and hug too!^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

BANNERS: snsdsarang, ajae2600

jopojo jopojo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

Whoa that's awesome!
You like literally saw them everywhere! And you got to speak to them a lot!
And you got to meet your favourite member! Sweet!
Seriously I'm jealous right now lol

Trillation Trillation
  • Donors
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:07 PM

I'm glad you had such a great time at HB. All those moments with the girls must have been amazing. I'm glad you posted a lot of details and I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing your experience ^^.
Site | Twitter
Check out my wallpapers at: deviantart

bananarice bananarice
  • Donors
  • 1577 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:29 PM

omggg you are soooo lucky!
on friday night i missed taeyeon and jessica by a min or so?! OMGG T.T
i'm happy for you, you got a HUG from FANY!!! i would be sooo happy too ^^
© Erase

Posted Image
twitter tumblr

J@de J@de
  • Donors
  • 1267 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:47 PM

Woah, lucky you get a pic with Fany!
In fanaccounts I've read, it sounds like it was hard to take pics w/ them?
well maybe because of their managers -.-" haha
Anyways that Tiffany moment must've been way too awesome :D she remembered you too~
LOL @ Sica's lost faces to the fans. She sounds very cute in all those FCs.

krnphob krnphob
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:02 PM

Wow surrounded by snsd members in the elevator??!
Thats really awesome
You are very lucky
Im like really jealous now...
now i wish i was at HB this year :(

sweetpunze25 sweetpunze25
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:03 PM

lynn!!!! your dream finally came true! i'm so happy you finally got to see your fany! lol.... ok yeah so i still can't believe you got in that elevator, lol... i didn't even notice you went in! until you stepped out screamin. lol.... that time on the ballroom floor, you are too funny when i asked you to just peak through the crack in the meeting room but you like opened the door! >.< lol... your so funny! gosh it sucks that i had to leave early, but i'm glad that you had fun, hope to see you again! i like SO wanted to comeback Sunday morning, but it was Mother's Day!!! >.< so sad. i wanted to tell Fany if she remembered me from last year. T-T oh wells next time!
Posted Image
Super Generation Love<3

bleedingl0ve bleedingl0ve
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

wow, that was a great fan account! :] lucky you meeting the girls like that! and you even got a photo with Tiffany! *is green with envy*

I think it was hilarious of Jessica to be like "are you serious?" XD although... it is a little unusual to ask to have your shoes signed. maybe it would have been more normal if she was a basketball player or something ;D
Posted Image
Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run
@  cinderella@y... (04:51:06 PM) bots world zzz