2009 Happy Birthday Soy and Tiffany

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
256 replies to this topic
Greenbox Greenbox
  • Donors
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:14 AM

http://www.mediafire.com/?qkwzndytjzd
Use a dummy video (Video > Use Dummy Video > Ok)

taengbear taengbear
  • Donors
  • 960 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:14 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BOTH OF YOU!! :D

Soy!
*Fangirl cry* Happy birthday!! bahahahaha
No, seriously, lol I hope you have an an awesome birthday. Wow, can't believe you're just my age! and only 4 months older XD I would NEVER be able to... or even think of.... running such a huge site! You must have really awesome leadership qualities in real life, too... the way you keep SSF in order is just amazing. rofl. plus, the 20 something 000 members of this thread wouldnt be part of such a great fandom community if it weren't for you. hahaha. So, happy legal-adult-turning-age day! You deserve all the best. And I think I speak for MANNNNNYY online SNSD shippers when I say youre contributions are appreciated. hahaha

:)
p.s. I tried to make this as heartwarming as I could....bahahahaha
p.p.s. Come visit YEH thread one day... i know you have the YEH warrior still in you..... rofll XD

--------------------------------------------------------

TIFFANY!
I'm sorry to say that I'm a pretty.... new... member to SSF, so I don't know you much :blush:
But I really really do hope that you have a GREAT birthday! Thanks for taking care of this forum as an Admin. I don't know of it, but I'm pretty sure you've contributed a lot of work here. So... thanks =D
Hope you come back to SSF soon XD hahahaha

miltz; miltz;
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:22 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Just showing my appreciation as a member of soshified (:

Soy -
Happy 18th Birthday (whoots, you're legal!) to the awesome founder of soshified, soshi's 'precious' international site (: Even though i've never talked to you before, but thank you so much for creating the forum with the other admins, and have a great yurified birthday, cuz you really deserve it.. i'm really proud to be a member of soshified after seeing how much it has grown over the months (:

Tiffany -
Happy Birthday to you too, i've never really seen you ard before, but i really love the first few layouts that you made .. ninebow is one of the best (and my favourite) layouts in soshified so far ^^ Good luck with school, and happy birthday once again! (:

^_^

Edited by miltz;, 14 April 2009 - 03:48 AM.

Posted Image

asdfghjklai asdfghjklai
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:23 AM

Lalalala!~ Soy & Tiffany!
Happy Birthday! Wooot! Party!~
It's been year or almost since I've been here, and I must say thank you!
Gee, now that you're Into the New World (A year older), may the both of you may have a Girls' Generation birthday bash with Kissing You and Baby Baby played in the backgroud.
^ Sorry, that was quite corny, but I couldn't think of anything better.
Anyways! Thanks for everything you've done and making me a proud member of Soshified.
As you turn a year older today, you begin a new chapter.
With this new chapter, I hope you'll fill it up with memories with friends, family, and of course SNSD.
Although we don't talk as much, but we do whenever we get a chance just wanted to say there is not enough times I could say "thank you". (I hope that made sense >_<)

Soy: Dear Dictator,
I'll never forget the time you were on Skype with me and a bunch of others and all you did ws pick on Joseph for loving Super Junior. I hope we can have more of those convos soon! Hahaha. Well, I have to say, I admire your accomplishments, and all the great things you've done to Soshified. Which concludes, you're my idol, hahah. You've brought thousands of people from all over the world and spread the SNSD love with this one forum. Because of you, and the rest of the staff, I became a more dedicated fan to SNSD. In return, if I could bring Yuri to your front steps, I would. However, I will try to find her in once my feet touches Incheon Airport in August. Your Yuri obsession made me almost jump ships, but she's still second. YulTi, YulSic, JeTi although they're my favorites I support SoYuri more 'cause it's REAL. =) SO! In the end, may you enjoy today with Yuri! Because YURIncomplete without her. Happy birthday!~

Tiffany: I believe I've only talked to you once or handfull of times. The first time I was here, I was tricked into the fact thinking you were the actual Fany. >_< However, I must THANK you for the work you've done to Soshified, especially it's layouts. =) May you have a Girls' Generation filled birthday! Happy birthday!~

Once again! Happy Birthday and best wishes! May they all come true.

Love,
Lai.

Edited by asdfghjklai, 13 April 2009 - 08:29 AM.

If SNSD's telling me to run...
Posted Image
I'm running...
소녀시대
Certified SNE

Cr:Dragonchan@Soshified

sekshi sekshi
  • ♬Radio DJ
  • 574 posts

Soy: Happy Birthday to our cute and loving dictator founder. Thanks for putting up with all the stuff that goes on in Soshified.

Tiffany: Happy Birthday to you too! I've seen you around before and seen what you've done so thank you for that. And good luck in school :)

Seo-ed Seo-ed
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOY AND TIFFANY! :D

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:26 AM

Soy.............,
Our precious site, soshified's founder. Happy Birthday~ ^^. Hope you have a blast on your 18th birthday. Don't get too drunk...Eventhough we don't talk to each other very much I've always respected and looked up to you for running such a huge forum and making what it is today. Mmm don't really have much to say anymore except.. may all your wishes come true ^^ esp. the one related to Yul

,.............Tiffany
One of our awesome admin who only appears once every blue moon ^^. Happy Birthday to you too.
May you do well in what your doing right now :). Do come and still visit us once inawhile...its always nice to see you around. Thanks for always being a part of soshified.

Edited by sExy-Keiro, 17 April 2009 - 08:35 AM.

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

Keith♥Fany! Keith♥Fany!
  • Donors
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:37 AM

` ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
SAVE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Posted Image

Chocolate Love~

peachgirlxo

Hyunjin808 Hyunjin808
  • Donors
  • 527 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:49 AM

O:?!!?

message coming lateerrr

Dear Soy,

Salutations ! I'm just a random subber passing by to leave you a birthday message... So it's your 18th birthday! Yayayay. You've become a legal adult and can do pretty much anything you want now... I really thank you for making such an awesome and successful forum. Without it, I don't know where I'd be. Although I don't know you personally (what a shame), I know you're pretty witty and humorous. Sometimes also a little scary, poor at Korean, and plainly blunt, but that's all a part of your charm! I hope this summer, if you aren't too busy preparing for college (and partying your youth away), you might learn a little Korean? (chuckle) I wish you all the best in your future and hope you have a great birthday. Happy birthday, oh great Soshified founder, Soy!

Dear Tiffany,

Greetings! Sorry I don't know you too well... Even though I've been here since the beginning, pretty much. Hahaha. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for participating in creating such a wonderful forum! I'd be so lost without it ^^ SSF has been such a joy for me for the past year and month or so. I wish I had a chance to get to know you better but seeing as how you're a very busy person with much more important tasks at hand, I guess it'll be very, very difficult. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to observe from afar?... Haha. That sounds kind of stalkerish and creepy, but I mean no harm! Anyways, without further ado... Happy early birthday !
\Into The New World\

Posted Image
©Jennie

dogluverz1 dogluverz1
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:09 AM

soy: happy birthday soy! thnx for making soshified so big and great :D lol forreal, most of my time everyday is on soshified so if there was a ssf.. ._. u worked really hard with all the admins and mods to keep this forum going and its very active ^^ cant wait for another year of soshified! 8D

tiffany: hi tiffany! (: i never really knew u lol but happy birthday! 8D april babies ftw! im an april baby too keke~ well i knew that u were the one that made the power of nine bg badge right? it looked amazingg and power of 9 is one of my fav layouts ever ^^ cant wait to see u around once u come back from ur long long long long long hiatus :D

Edited by dogluverz1, 13 April 2009 - 07:16 PM.

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | instagram

yoonyulsnsd ; naichu@livejournal

s2_paperheart s2_paperheart
  • Donors
  • 1291 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
to Soy & Tiffany! :)

Thanks for everything: creating this forum, designing the layout, organizing the projects - EVERYTHING.
Your hard work has paid off; the whole world love and admire you.
Without Soshified, the world would be a very sad place.
I hope you girls have a great one!

lee soo-hee lee soo-hee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:14 AM

:ice: Happy Happy Birthday Soy & thanks for creating SSF!! thanks so much!! Tiffany!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I wish you come back soon.. -.-

Posted Image

banner credits: lazyybanana@tumblr

"I love So Nyeo Shi Dae"
- Taeyeon

sunkissed sunkissed
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:15 AM

savve ^^

instagram;tumblr

dph6r4.jpg
cr:yoonvelyz, taesunamo

Girls Generation  EXO BTS WINNER ✖ iKON ✖ Red Velvet

kpxsammyboy kpxsammyboy
  • Donors
  • 263 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

Happy Birthday Soy and Tiffany!!
You have made what Soshified what it is today and we're all thankful for that :] Your dedication and hard work has brought us all a little closer to you as well as to 소녀시대, thanks once again for everything :]
Posted Image
Follow my Twitter!

Moment Moment
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Soy & Tiffany!!!! :lol:
though don really noe about u guys but still THANK YOU so much for creating soshified(soy) n all d hardworks n everything u all hv done!!!really appreciate them n THX gain so much!!! :thumbsup:
support soshified FOREVER!!! :D
hope u all hv a blast on ur birthday!!
take carezzzzz..

:party-smiley-020:

Edited by Moment, 13 April 2009 - 09:50 AM.

joelibz joelibz
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:01 AM

Happy birthday to both Tiffany and our very own Soy!! <33
May all your wishes come true and may God bless you the way you two have blessed us!
Fighting!!!

cps cps
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:05 AM

savedddddd for later!
Follow me: http://me2day.net/chon, http://twitter.com/thechonster
율싴. 윤율.윤싴. 리나. 써병.

Writing: Only Friends, Don't Forget (One-Shot)

Hyolicious Flavor Hyolicious Flavor
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:07 AM

Saved for tomorrow yay yay

Posted Image

ghizuu ghizuu
  • Donors
  • 2060 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:07 AM

Happy Birthday Soy and Tiffany!
Soy: The pedo founder with a cute voice. Thank you so much for creating soshified the place where all soshi lovers from around the world can spazz and bond with each other.
I really appreciate all the time, hardwork and dedication that you have given to soshified to make it as succesful as it is.
From making Soshified > Projects> Getting the gifts to the girls> The girls actually wearing the gifts (especially Yul and the I<3 SOY shirt)> Having some of the SNSD members visit the forum... You are probably the happiest kid alive.
Also for making Soshi Subs! without soshisubs I woudn't have got to know what the girls are like and be able to enjoy their dorkiness and close sisterly bond.
Share and spread the Yul love. SoYuri is Real no one should doubt ^_^

Tiffany: It's too bad that I wasn't active when you were probably around. The ninebow layout is really pretty, and I'm sure all of the other graphics you've done were as outstanding as the layout. From what I've been reading in this thread you seem to be really intelligent and have gone to med school, I wish you the very best for your future!

Edited by ghizuu, 13 April 2009 - 10:06 PM.

Kr: August 9 - 26 2009 L.A: September 3-5 2010<3 Kr: July 19- August 9 2011<3 NYC: October 21-25 2011<3 February 2<3
We're Nothing Without 9

kkbluvv kkbluvv
  • Donors
  • 1460 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:17 AM

Soy
I just wanna say that you are one heck of an amazing forum founder and although you are sometimes a bit intimidating, I think it's awesome how you made Soshified the big amazing forum it is today (:
I think that Soshi is so lucky to have fans like us and thanks again for making a place for us Soshi fans to spazz at. Happy Birthday ^^ Keep up the good work and you are truly an important person (: yep, you already knew that xD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~

Tiffany
Happy early early birthday Tiffany ^^ im talking to you on the sbox right now and I just wanna say good luck with the medical school stuff :) you're very driven to take that path and you're also such a hardworker for Soshified so thanks for all that (: and dont worry, I'm sure you'll get into the school you were waitlisted on. Fighting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run
@  cinderella@y... (04:51:06 PM) bots world zzz