[INTERVIEW] Choen Interviews with SNSD - Fany + Yuri

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic
Kcwan23 Kcwan23
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:31 AM

"I chose to do this work that my parent was against. When you gain something, you lose something. I came here thinking 'This or nothing', so it's wrong to show that kind of weakness to my family"

Omg!! It's really deep, I just only understand "When you gain something, you lose something". Tiffany is a mature girl. I like it~~

"I dreamed of becoming a lawyer. Parents wanted me to keep pursuing that goal.

I thought Tiffany's dad wants her to study Business??

"I almost felt like to hide inside a rat hole. It was really embarrassing and distressing.

Haha...I like the way she expressing the feeling...^^

Hmm, but the unfair thing is that, other members do make mistakes too but people picked on only me"

Haha...I do agree it's unfair! But can anyone explain to me what is fair and unfair? Anyway, because of this, Tiffany is getting more and more popular...^^

Really hope someone who can translate it to Chinese^^ so that I can understand more bout this...

cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

“She’s so mischievous. She just never stops pulling pranks on us. She would always put a fake bug on our beds. One time she even tied all our shoes and ran away” (Sooyoung)

In response to Sooyoung’s complaint, Yuri merely laughed. Yuri replied “Heeing~ I don’t know. It’s so fun, I can’t help myself”. All members were dumbfounded by Yuri’s response, but soon they all giggled.

She can play baseball, basketball, and various other sports. When Yuri pitched at a baseball event, her skilled pitching surprised everyone. People said her pitching reminded them of a major league baseball player Kim Byunghun and gave her the nickname ‘BK Yuri’. An athletic Yuri is also very playful and has a bright personality.

“Sometimes, I’m curious about who I am. I think my personality is like a kaleidoscope, because my personality has various aspects.” said Yuri as she fidgeted with her fingers. Then her eyes flashed.

“Since I was little, I had so much curiosity over everything. It really bothers me when I don’t try out everything. You know how there’s a kid who is always curious about what his/her mom packed for lunch? I was that kid; I would always open my lunch during 1st hour”. (laughs)

She tried out acting by being on a sitcom ‘Unstoppable Marriage’ in 2007. Yuri said, “I wanted to try out everything: acting, singing, and dancing. That’s because I’m curious about what my limit is”. I guess her endless curiosity is responsible for her endless talent.

“I want to try out something, which people don’t expect me to try out. Also, I would like to be in an unimaginable situation." added Yuri. However, she doesn’t have a greed for worldly pleasures.

“Even though people may say I don’t have the mindset of a professional, I’m not really interested in things like ‘1 million album sales’ or ‘Promoting Overseas’. I just want to do something which will bring joy to people. If you didn’t know, I’m a happy virus. I think you’re already infected by it. Are you ok?”

credits:
written by Song Hyejin [email protected]
picture by Kim Seungwan [email protected]
translation by [email protected]/forums

Untitled-1.png

hoyah hoyah
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:43 PM

yuri's probably the "coolest" girl in the group

i never realized how awesome she was until this article, though

but i think it has more to do with her responses than what the writer said about her abilities

:) thanks for sharing

nadyoung nadyoung
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:44 PM

Aww, KkabYul! I love how she entertains the group by making pranks. I can imagine the girls being fed up after they noticed her pranks. I find Yuri mysterious, because she can be so child-like but still be serious. Thats what I love about her. Thanks for translating ~

Posted Image

swordiee swordiee
  • Donors
  • 436 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:50 PM

indeed i am. im infected by Yul's happy virus hahaa.
her responses to this interview are so cute. i LOL'ed at how sooyoung said yuri tied their shoes and ran away haha :lol:

Yuri hwaiting!!
Posted Image
cred: neonism99

dogluverz1 dogluverz1
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:50 PM

yul is sooo cute haha XD she's such an adorable prankster ! thats so funny how she ties the other girls' shoes together pwahhaa (: yuri can never fail to make me lol . i like how she's one of those ppl who wants to try everything and likes to do all different kinds of things to just have the experience :]

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | instagram

yoonyulsnsd ; naichu@livejournal

Jarwyl Jarwyl
  • Donors
  • 358 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:52 PM

Aww Yuri, so lovable and fun and such a prankster!
Yuri will forever be a kid at heart ^_^
Thanks for translating! :)

Rhea Rhea
  • Donors
  • 1786 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

rofl the first line, tying their shoes together >< yul, you silly goose. â??Sometimes, Iâ??m curious about who I am. I think my personality is like a kaleidoscope, because my personality has various aspects.â? hmm i dunno why but i like how she described her personality. that's so true. that's probably one of the may things i like about our kkabyul. she's so cute, saying that she wants to bring joy to people. haha yul trust me, you bring tons of joy to everyone .. and i can i say that i am one of the many infected by you and your happy virus >< thanks for translating ~

o-hoy! o-hoy!
  • Donors
  • 1486 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

Yuri is cool and jjang!!
it makes it even better that she is good at sports.. and a very good prankster!!
thank you for sharing this!!

mjejridi mjejridi
  • Donors
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:55 PM

This is exactly why I love Kwon Yuri!
The girl just never cease to amaze me.
I like how she's playful but yet I can sense this girl innocence on her.
She never fail to get me infected with her happy virus.

KimN92 KimN92
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:56 PM

Yup that's definitely SNSD's black pearl, yuri.
that's why she's my favorite member, she never fails to make me smile
i just love her personalities and everything about her

i_lovesnsd i_lovesnsd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:01 PM

Yuri :infatuated: ^ ^ your variety personality attractive me always.

Your charming are dancing , singing , acting and cooking ,

i love all of thing you do! 5555

Thank you for translating. :flowers4u:
WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT 9 ><

belinda belinda
  • Donors
  • 1690 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:07 PM

lol she's so cute haha I love her ^^ no wonder soy loves her so much =)
ohma i love this phrase "I think my personality is like a kaleidoscope, because my personality has various aspects."
So cute! She is so wise aigoo =) yul fighting so tomboish in a way to sports ^^ keek
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'm Genie For~ 유리♥::: Yuri + Jungah + Nicole + Belinda = BelYulJungCole
소녀시대 2009 & forever~
-Let our girls Dominate Asia and the World.

Jubin Jubin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:14 PM

oh wow, this interview just made me love Yul even more.
she's just wants to try everything and she's so ambitious.
...and the prank pulling is hilarious too. xD
thanks for sharing!
Yul fighting!~
Credits: Avatar - Miwa_Chan

alzeelia alzeelia
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:17 PM

whoaaa what an awesome article a/u my fave gal Yuri...haha...this article revealed her kkabyul side... :sq_silver_biggrin: She tied down the girls' shoes and couldn't stop pulling pranks on them... :sq_silver_tongue:

She's indeed a happy virus...even the ice princess infected by her, haha coughyulsiccough

Yuri ah...I'm glad that I'm chronically infected by ur virus :)

Tingtong Tingtong
  • Donors
  • 364 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

Ahaha~ Yul, the prankster :wub: You alwayz make me laugh lol
such an adorkable girl & curious about everything eh?! ahahaha! so kuuuuuute!!

"I just want to do something which will bring joy to people. If you didnâ??t know, Iâ??m a happy virus. I think youâ??re already infected by it. Are you ok?â?
LMAO Yul!! yep I've been infected by ur happy virus, u alwayz bring joy to me. =P

Thanx for translating thing article~ ^^

Posted Image
~ Kwon Yuri ♥ Jessica Jung, the Royal Couple~
Posted ImagePosted Image

monkeyjjang monkeyjjang
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

kkabyul is kkabyul

glad she's showing her great side of her true personalities towards her snsd family and tons of people who support her all the way through

for all the pranks you put onto the members, yul you ish the winner!!!

thanks for the translation

Posted Image

KENfP KENfP
  • Donors
  • 384 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

If you didnâ??t know, Iâ??m a happy virus. I think youâ??re already infected by it. Are you ok?

I have to say I absolutely love her personality, and I think I'm dying of the happy virus as of this moment :) <- side effect

Hv8rS.png

Credit:danhobak@soshified

splice splice
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:32 PM

this cant be... i just went to the doctors and they said im infected with yuri's happy virus. someone save me T.T
the virus is acting up... i <3 yuri xD

tehee tehee
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

oh my gosh. this has made my day. Yuri is soo amazing. i love her to death! multi-talented? i think so!
Yuri jjiang!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing