[INTERVIEW] Choen Interviews with SNSD - Fany + Yuri

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic
happyires happyires
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

you are so awesome tiffany! more power to you! wow never knew that tiffany wanted to be a lawyer..but i bet she would have been a good one!

9 girls 1 dream

Posted Image

N-N-N-Nyonya N-N-N-Nyonya
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:21 AM

Thanks for posting enjoyed reading more about them both esp. Yuri. That girls hilarious she reminds me a lot of Sooyoung, they're both so mischevious, and hence the best pairing- SooRi :p I can't believe she was intending to pursue a career in law, a lot of people probably thinks shes a ditz after those few mistakes she made but there she's just full of surprises. She's such an independent and strong girl, moving away from family to another country. At the most, most people her age move out but they can still go visit their parents anytime, on the other hand she moved to a whole different country. Yeah the thing I love about Yuri is that she isn't just a girly girl, she enjoys sports and is so open-minded to everything!

Procrastinatoress Procrastinatoress
  • Donors
  • 2509 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:17 AM

YulTi~ SNSD's bright pair.
Fany's really mature I think. You can tell from her replies that she's actually very strong, mature and thoughtful~ They're deep.
I love her heaps. ^^ The fact that under her bubbly demeanor (well, it's not all that bubble these days) she's actually very mature...It's one of my favourite things about her.
She's a super strong girl. I look up to her.
Fany hwaiting!

Forever wishing you every happiness. ♥ |||| ||||

mintie88 mintie88
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:15 PM

yes you are a happy virus! and i have caught it too! theres no cure for this virus also. <33333

Yuri Jjang!
Yuri Fighting!
SNSD FIGHTING!

Holickx3 Holickx3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

Tiffany is so funny , simply just love her =) To use her mistake is loveable
Afterall SNSD are the best and they really improve alot
Yuri are the prankster among them , she laughs alot and does not mind making funny face .
SNSD FIGHINTG =)

fishyap fishyap
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

Tiffany always comes across as walking the line between being very fragile and being very strong. I think that her situation has made her emotionally vulnerable at times and that in turn has forced her strength to shine through.

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:47 AM

Personally, i feel that making mistakes on the stage isn't really something embarrassing (Tiffany still looks cute despite her mistakes :thumbsup: ).
Everyone makes mistakes every now and then and at least Tiffany improved a lot from before :thumbup:
Also, Tiffany sure is a strong girl.
Surely it's tough on her as she couldn't even visit her family.
It got to be really lonely to be all alone while the others get to visit their family.
On the last line, when she mentioned about showing her weakness to her family, i could tell that she's responsible for her decisions and im sure that becoming a singer is a decision that she would difinetly not regret.
Im sure she made her family proud of her, even though she didn't really get to see them.

notl33t notl33t
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:21 PM

I had not seen these two amazing interviews until now. Thank you so much for posting it! I really enjoyed the stories about Ddilfany's mistakes and Yuri's antics.

~Alan~ ~Alan~
  • Donors
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:41 AM

Wow, poor Tiffany. She was very lonely in Korea because her family was in USA, but her determination if what that makes her becoming even stronger and being a great singer. Tiffany is very fragile towards being emotional but at the same time being strong. :wub:

I never knew Yuri was this curious towards her "Limits" guess her endless determination has lead her in being a great person. :)

Thanks for sharing.

gematria gematria
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:11 AM

wooaaaahhhh they are so pretty ..
i love them, they have their own charm ..
tiffany jjang, yuri jjang :thumbup:..

kwiqzz kwiqzz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:20 AM

I'm amaze by Tiffany, she's a very strong willed and hardworking person. And she made it!

She should open up to the other girls so she won't feel lonely anymore... :(

Sun-nyflower Sun-nyflower
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

she may not be my top few biases in snsd, but the thing i really admire tiffany for is her strong-mindedness. how hard-working and professional she is. her manager hwang side as well :3

randalthor2 randalthor2
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

Personally, I know how difficult it is if you don't have loved ones especially your family to fall back on when the going gets rough.

Tiffany went through a bad patch, and she didn't have her family with her. But she had her 8 new sisters, and they bonded very well together through shared hopes, passion and determination.

They became invincible. The 9 became 1 on stage. And beyond.

Tiffany may be my bias, but undeniably its the strong bonds between the 9 soul sisters which allowed Fany to shine.

I salute all of them, and keep Fany close to my heart.

PS I used to study law. Believe me, she isn't missing anything. :-)

tumblr_mdet6qdyLH1rkoaako1_500.jpg

Tiffany showcase : Beauty n Talent available @ http://youtu.be/CqrzCEQA8w0

Help spread the tiffanism bug!

Tiffany : Eyesmiles and more! @ http://youtu.be/E8qBeTWrlRc

One Step Closer OST @ http://youtu.be/xZb0Azfga1g

Tiffany trampling all over my heart @ http://youtu.be/KJp3saLdPLU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot