• This topic is locked This topic is locked
302 replies to this topic
xXxRieNxXx xXxRieNxXx
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:30 PM

Happy 1st. Birthday Soshified

whoa it's been a year already and we got almost 15k members time really flies fast ^_^
words cant' express how happy i am today being a member of this site :excited:

thank you soshified cause i've learned a lot of info about our girls ^_^
although i may not be an active poster i've still gained lots of good things from this site

SSF is still improving and just keep that pace up ^_^ we, the members are here to support the staff ^_^

Happy 1st. Birthday again Soshified and GOD BLESS

Posted Image
Posted Image♥♥♥♥Posted Image
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Posted Image

Credits to canine10 for the orange ava and siggy ^^

Credits to Khimme for the blinkie ^^

Taeganger's vow:

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo,
to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

Evon Evon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:30 PM

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SOSHIFIED!

A year already huh? Time sure passes by fast.
I really do wish that I came to ssf much earlier. Without soshified I probably wouldn't be as informed as I am today about the girls! When i first got my ssf account there were over 7000 members and now it has doubled! Lots of memories have been formed because of soshified and I'm so proud to be a member! Soshified and SNSD, Fighting!

Congrats SSF!

exo&soshi________________________________________

Posted Image

_________________________________[art.][banns.][tumblr]

Khimme Khimme
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

wow!! happy 1st year anniversary to soshified!!
i can't believe it.. time sure past by so fast...
I'm also proud being here in the forum that supports the nine girls
Well even i wasnt able to register on the opening of this forum, i was glad
i registered here
i also love the colorful layout!! the graphics team are amazing!! every single layout
they keep me getting amazed..!! really!!

Cappachino Cappachino
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:33 PM

Happy 1st B'day Soshified!!! :D

I just joined like a week ago and I'm already obsessed with this website. Just like my friend Jenny. She's totally obsessed with Soshified. She's on like 24-7. LOL

I'm so glad I joined (thx jenny) ^_^ . I hope the rest of the Soshified B'days are even better than this 1.
One year of making beautful music
What hurts them, will only make them stronger
Tae yeon + Soo Young + Yuri + Hyo Yeon + Yoona + Seo Hyun + Sunny + Jessica + Tiffany = FoReVeR

Diem-vy Diem-vy
  • Donors
  • 5836 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

Happy First Anniversary Soshified

Already a year?Time pass to fast!I thought I just registered like yesterday!
When I got my ssf account,there was around 4000 members and now almost 15000!That's incredible!
I'm proud to be a member of Soshified and to be a Sone!Happy Birthday to our forum! :lol:
What hurts them will only make them stronger.True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9
If you are still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE. For every lifetime, forever.
Posted Image Posted Image
Thanks to shixon for the banner,thanks to Anneth unnie for the avatar & sweetcaramelism for the photo~@TaeSun & monkeyjiang avatars

nicolee nicolee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

happy birthday soshified,, soshified jjang,,i can't believe a year has passed..congratulations to all the staffs of soshified and of course the founder SOY because with out her there would be no soshified now..thankss for all the hard works..i'm very proud to be a member of soshified and i'm glad that i witnessed the growth of it..more powers to soshified for thi coming years... SOSHIFIED JJANG<<< FTW:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vina~ Vina~
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:36 PM

Happy birthday soshified!!!!

Thank you for providing a lot of love to give for snsd....
You guys are the best for providing videos and informations....

Thank you for everything
Shoshifed fighthing!!!

Posted Image
credit:~LovelyDramatic&Sentress

J-Sica! <3

swordiee swordiee
  • Donors
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:36 PM

Happy 1st Birthday and anniversary to Soshified, the most jjang-est and best international SNSD forum of all!

One year has gone by real fast, flashed past us so quickly. 2008 was indeed a year filled with mixed emotions for the girls and for us fans, but overall it was an amazing and happy year, and Soshified played a HUGE part in it all.

As a proud member of Soshifed, I'd like to thank all the members and staff for making this forum what it is today. Everyone has made my times as a SNSD fan an even more enjoyable experience. Soshified as a whole has indeed played a huge role for me in getting to know each one of the girls more, from all the super fast news updates and pictures, to the subbed videos from the wonderful subbing team: SoShi Subs.

Without you guys, I wouldn't know what to do, I would probably be completely outdated when it comes to SNSD-related things. Soshified is pretty much my default homepage on my browser (along with Google lol).

And the most important of all, thank you heaps to our forum founder: Soy. Thanks for creating this wonderful awesome forum. Without you, Soshified wouldn't exist. Soy hwaiting!!

Lastly, the new layout is awesome! The colours and everything match really well, think I'll switch off the Baby Baby Blue, and use this new layout instead :lol:

I hope 2009 will be an exciting and awesome year for Soshified and for SNSD. Keep up the good work guys.
Soshified and SNSD hwaiting!!
Posted Image
cred: neonism99

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

Soshified has proved that the International fanbase can be powerful and it created such an influence to people. Not only that a lot of people has heard about us but also SNSD themselves which is the best thing we could've asked for. Although we may not be in Korea, our passion remains the same and that's why Soshified is still going strong, because the fans are like one of the most dedicated I've seen. The things this forum has accomplished have surpassed my expectations and it keeps on impressing me. Yet, it is only ONE YEAR OLD. It started simple with subs and such but the popularity and success skyrocketed, I was really proud an still am ^^ I'm glad to be part of this awesome team and a member of Soshified because of the reasons above.

Happy birthday SSF ! You still have a long future ahead haha

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

junyeoli junyeoli
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

Happy Birthday to SOSHIFIED!!!

Wishing Soshified a very happy first birthday and wishing it will go on longer.
I am so proud to be on one of the fastest subbing crews on the internet haha
Go away other subbers~~ haha kidding.

All of us soshified members should thank some very, very important people, including:
All Moderators and Super moderators for the wonderful shape they keep SSF in;
All Police for the same reason :) ;
All Donators for literally keeping SSF alive
All Admins for their truly fantastic and limitless effort they put into the forums;
All Soshi subbers/uploaders/graphic designers/IT for the wonderful video subbing, and totally awesome layouts!;
And Lastly SOY and the other admins for starting this crazy forum :)
Oh, and of course SNSD the girls themselves hehe ;)

As Gee literally rolls on in Korea and throughout the world, let's keep this "precious international site" alive to support our girls during their good times and bad :)

SOSHIFIED HWAITING~!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

sig credit: tiffanyuri~

jingaling! jingaling!
  • Donors
  • 2773 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

happy birthday soshified! watching the vid on top, soshified has grown and accomplished a lot. soshified is like the best international forum for a specific artist. most forums become dead after awhile. but ssf is always active. a very big thank you to the staff for all their hard work. and soy, ty so much for creating this amajing forum :]

지금은. 앞으로도. 영원히.

きっと誰もが希望を探して 全ての過去を旅した

小さなてのひら 集めた種から 花束になるように ♫

soshifanatic09 soshifanatic09
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:43 PM

HAPPY ANNiVERSARY SOSHiFiED FORUMS!hey! it's our one year celebration TODAY!..although i'm a member of SSF for not that long time, i am proud because one year ago, this forum has been made..Thank you to all SSF staffs and admin especially SOY Unnie for delivering us the latest news about SOSHi. i hope that SSF can be lasted FOREVER as well as SOSHi. Thanks.PATRiCiA♥://♥soshifanatic♥

xawqo.png

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:45 PM

One Year, it's hard to believe eh - but it's been one memorable year most definitely. 2008 was an awesome year, there were many historical moments for us, especially when Fany logged on (biased), the girls using our gifts and most recently the shout out from Fany. It didn't matter what happened, as a community we still pulled together. Nevertheless, throughout the past year, Soshified has never lost sight on what this forum was made for - and that was to spread the love for SoShi.

This is definitely a community I'm proud to be apart of, the staff are the greatest people you will ever meet always so helpful, the uploaders and subbers are the ones that I can never thank enough for keeping my love for SoShi alive. We've grown so much over the past year and I hope that we keep growing and spreading the love for SoShi.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED! :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

ChibiMoonPika ChibiMoonPika
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:49 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED!
Wow, i'm amazed.
This forum had grown so much, with love, care, and support.
I'd like to thank everyone in the whole forum for making Soshified one of best
places to be at when you are looking for SNSD Information.
It's just amazing how you guys ALREADY have at least 14,000 members!
That's just crazy! Well thank you to all of you~~
My craze for SNSD is coming back after their hiatus!

May 2009 be Girl Power and the best!

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

Seems like just yesterday.

I still remember when i first join soshified, member number 75 :)! loll it was so small and cute >

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

nin nin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

wow a year? that's pretty awesome.
i'm glad i joined just in time to see this :lol:

here's to many more years to come and a successful SNSD~

b00kbig b00kbig
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:55 PM

HBD Soshified!!

Keep a great work
you did a great thing

thank you very much

love you all staff of soshified

new theme of forum was perfect ^^

Aznhappykid Aznhappykid
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED so glad to be part of this forum and the crew of wonderful people helping making this site better for all the SNSD lovers. Soshified has been my daily web site visits now. Glad to have joined Soshified with the bunch of amazing people. Hearing Tiffany say a shout out to Soshified has made me a more SNSD fan, glad to be in this amazing forum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED WEBSITE WOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power of NiNe

Long Live SNSD and Soshified

^.^
GiRlS GeNeRaTiOn ^.^ 4EvEr

sunkissed sunkissed
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

happy anniversay soshified !

happy birthday/anniversary SOSHIFIED ~ i can't believe it's been a year since the forum started, even though i was here in July. anyways, soshified has always been there for all of us for the latest news, gossip, videos, pictures, etc. of snsd. i really appreciate that. [: we wouldn't have soshified without our AWESOME forum founder Soy, our admins, mods, subbers, graphic designers, soshified police, uploaders, donators, and members ... thanks for working so hard. i know soshfied has been through lots of hardships, but we broke through them ! ^^ i am really proud to be a part of soshified! soshified has accomplished a lot with projects . it's really exciting to know the girls know how dedicated we are with SNSD and that they use our soshified gifts. soshified is JJANG ! i can't wait to see what lies ahead of us !.

instagram;tumblr

dph6r4.jpg
cr:yoonvelyz, taesunamo

Girls Generation  EXO BTS WINNER ✖ iKON ✖ Red Velvet

lidoolcutie lidoolcutie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

happy birthday soshified!
im so proud to be apart of soshified!
keep up all the good work!
i'll always be here for your support towards SNSD!
;)

Posted Image

signature credit to r e i.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty