Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:11 PM

lalala

its now soshified's 1st BIRTHDAY!
here in the east coast (:

and yup soy, you definitely are one amazing person
and everyone else who has worked hard this wholeeeee year
that this site has been running!

i also wish the best of luck for the future on soshified
and will continue to support this site and being up to tab on the girls!

fighting snsd! :box: <3

the POWER of 9<3
파이팅! (:

wereturtle wereturtle
  • Donors
  • 109 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:12 PM

happy birthday soshified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soshi's precious international site!
I really like the video and banner.
The video is awesome it really shows how far soshified has come
especially with all the historical moments in January.
I remember when I registered this summer as member 6982 now we have almost 15,000 members.

Thank you soshified staff!!!

Edited by wereturtle, 31 January 2009 - 09:15 PM.

We're nothing without 9

HyperionZ HyperionZ
  • Donors
  • 1105 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

When I first joined, I was really here more to watch You Are My Destiny, but not because I wasn't a fan, but more I didn't want to get sucked into another forum and spending too much time there. Seems I'm back at that predicament again, lol. But its all because of the hard work and dedication the staff and subbers have done to help promote such a great group such as SNSD. Soy's dedication and passion to do everything great for all nine members is just amazing to see and she has the ability to get people to work together. Its because of Soshified that more people around the world can better understand those 9 precious gems even more and just love them without any thoughts. Great job to everyone at Soshified!

Happy Anniversary to Soshified and I hope you continue to grow in numbers and keep up the excellent work in the future. SNSD and SSF hwaiting!
Posted Image
Banner credit to icy-love

SooAnhh SooAnhh
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

Happy birthday soshified~
Even though I joined like... not when it opened I'm still glad to be a part of soshified ^^
Soshified helped me become some obsessed fan haha
I hope soshified continues to grow!
Soshified jjang!

Posted Image Posted Image
icons credit to : LiZz@SJFullHouse

avatar credit: rr101@livejournal

Following is cool http://twitter.com/SooAnhh

dkstylez dkstylez
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

congrats to soshified!!
and
happy bday soshified!!
diggin the new layout :)
this is a awesome site.
lookin forward to the 2nd bday for soshified
화이팅!!

SSKrispies SSKrispies
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:17 PM

Wow omg! Congrats SSF on its 1 year anniversary! I mean wow seriously, it's amazing to see such an amazing to see how the staff on this site work so well to keep it running. Everything is done fast and efficiently, from subbing to making AMAZING layouts for the site to Projects for the Girls and keeping up with all the news! It's an honor to be part of SSF, it really is ^-^ I hope, no, I know SSF will keep up with the way its going now its amazing to see how far something can go and it's even better being part of it (:
Again Grats SSF and continue with all the good work! You're all amazing ;D I hope that the love for the Girls and SSF will continue to grow as tme goes on!

oh hai~

PrinceYekting PrinceYekting
  • Donors
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

WOOTS!! It's been a year now eventhough I'm sorta like a late comer in SSF but I'm still very grateful to have found this forum and even have found this awesome little group SNSD~ ^^ It all started when I was watching Channel [V] and the VJ was like "I have a hot new Korean Girl group from Korea! It has nine girls in it" and I was like so what?! Suju has like 13 members but like as soon as the MV started i couldnt help but feel happy and cheerful all of the sudden! ROFL! So like I know i was struck by the Soshi-virus~ Haha

So, Happy birthday SSF and I will always be here to support u all~ ^^

ningmeng ningmeng
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY SOSHIFIED!

i was one of the first few to join, yet i wasn't thattttttttt active in soshified (was more in soompi's thread).
but i really have to thank soshified!

TELL ME WHERE CAN I MAKE NEW INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS ONLINE?
soshified.
TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND THE LASTEST NEWS OF OUR GIRLS?
soshified.
TELL ME WHERE CAN I DOWNOAD HQ VID OF OUR GIRLS?
soshified.
TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND NEW SUBBED VIDEOS OF OUR GIRLS?
soshified.
TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND FRIENDLY&HELPFUL YET STRICT MODS ONLINE?
soshified.
TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST INTERNATIONAL FORUM?
SOSHIFIED!!!

thank you soshified.
i've learnt a lot about our girls here.
i've gain a lot from soshified too.
i may not be active, but im really thankful to soshified!

and esp soy.
thank you for taking the initiative to spread the love for our girls!
thank you!!!

Mellerz Mellerz
  • Donors
  • 1142 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

Omo, how cool. The banner is so tight, plus the video you got up top is awesome.
Man, a year flew by so fast! Now, look how much the site had improved and the members keep increasing.
Really the most successful forums out there. Soshified is jjang! No words can really describe it.
Too good for words. Haha. Congratulations to Soshified, the Admins, the Mods, the whole STAFF!
You guys are amazing and polished up the site really well. Look how far you guys came.
So happy to be a member and apart of Soshified. Once again, Congratulations to the one year!
S♥NEs love Soshified. Soshified loves S♥NEs. Yes, even SNSD loves Soshified likewise S♥NEs.

MelSic MelSic MelSic MelSic <3 The New Craze
Posted Image
Jessica: "After a shower, when I come out with a towel wrapped around me, I look the prettiest."
Sooyoung: "No wonder you don't put on your clothes right after you shower."

WonderGeneration.wordpress.com| Follow Me On Twitter | Tumbl-Tumbl-Tumblr?

Tsuna Tsuna
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

Happy Birthday Soshified!

I gotta say, that post, and the video at the top of the page, was touching. Even though there's definitely no way I can ever say I've been here since the beginning, or that I've been around to see how much this forum has grown from the very beginning until the unbelievably amazing website it is now, I can still say that looking at everything Soshified has done in this past year, just through what I've seen through members' threads, pictures, and so on, I have to say I'm just... speechless when it comes down to it.

To think that a site that started out so small could become so huge in just a year's time, really you would have never have seen it coming. And to become an international phenomenon on top of that? There are really just no words to describe that kind of journey, the kind of journey that Soshified has traveled from it's first day of being open to the public until now, and up until the future.

Soshified has done an outstanding job so far as an international site. You started from nothing and became sensational. And I just know that Soshified can only continue to grow bigger, and brighter, and better, as the girls keep climbing their way to the top. Soshi fans will come here first for all their needs, and the member count will continue to grow. Soshified will continue to impress native Korean fans, DJs, the girls themselves, with its accomplishments.

SSF can only keep getting better from here on out. And here's to helping Soshified along that journey, and passing up that first benchmark, the first anniversary of a fantastic site. May Soshified live on for as long as possible.

...Also, amazing job on the new layout guys, I absolutely adore it.

LOL, long post is LOOOONG.

kirra12 kirra12
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:21 PM

hahahaha so its alrd a year huh?
i regret not coming here much earlier,
for i was in AMBN for quite sometime.
hahaha well anyways. nothin much to say other than...
ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 생일축하해영~~~~

Posted Image Posted Image
SOOYOUNG WAVED AT ME 3 TIMES DURING HB!!! XDDD THANKS TO MY SOOYOUNG BANNER!

Kae-Chyi Kae-Chyi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

Happy Birthday to Soshified! It's so amazing that we have so many members now. And that we all love the girls. The video was really cool. I liked how in the end, the dates just kept poppping up, I could barely read all of them. :]] The forum really grew a lot. Soshified is just such a wonderful forum for SNSD fans. Soshified helped me become the SNSD fan I am today. ^^ Soshified is definately, wonderfully awesome. Congratulations to Soshified! I hope soshified continues to grow and gain even more members - means more fans for the girls! SNSD and Soshified ftw!

Edited by Kae-Chyi, 31 January 2009 - 09:24 PM.

Posted Image

yien_luvsoshi yien_luvsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

congrats SOSHIFIED!! Happy 1st Anniversary!! I don't know how to explain this, but, instead of saying time flies, I feel like SSF has been here for SOOOO LOOONNG. XD I think this is the best international site for SNSD..but also the best among all the other international forums for kpop artists. And the girls are the best cause they do good fanservice and always use the stuffs SSF sent them. :D I think I joined SSF when thr were around 200+ members? But now, thr
s always 200+ members online, the growth of SSF is just freaking amazing. XD

I hope SSF will continue to grow :) Many thanks to the staff members & everyone! SSF & SNSD FIGHTING!!

SOSHI JJANG!
c ; khmeresmily

M__ M__
  • Graphic Designers
  • 4542 posts

It's been such a short year.
It feels like it was only yesterday that I inquired Soy about Soshified (prior its opening) and became a Moderator.
To the staff and subbers, Soshified would never function properly without you and to the members, the forum would never be alive without you.

Mintee

Send your dreams where nobody hides
Give your tears to the tide
There's no end, there is no goodbye
Disappear with the night

lina468 lina468
  • Donors
  • 364 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:24 PM

Happy Birthday!
Only one year has gone by? I feel like the Soshified team and community has been around forever. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. ^^ Soshified Hwaiting!

sparklingwan sparklingwan
  • Donors
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

happy 1st birthday soshified!

this site has truely helped cultivate my fandom for the girls =] thanks for all the subs, video downloads, pictures, news, a place to spazz about the girls when there's no one else to turn to, and most importantly serving as a warm-loving international home for the 9 girls.

1 year strong!

Posted Image

sig credit: nutternut

Galio Galio
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

It's just unbelievable how great this site really is ,,
always updating news, translates, performances ~ also the subbing team [without you guys .. we wouldn't be able to understand our girls this well]

Honestly, the best thing about this site is it's totally international !!
fans from everywhere across the world can gather here and support soshi .. as soone ;;
gotta say thanks for a hundred times to Soy and every staff that help making this site so welcome for us
I really do want to support our soshified but since i don't earn my own money or somehow i can't participate some activities,, i hope there would be a chance for me in the future

in the end though ,, happy birthday !!
i wish happiness stays with us and the girls ~ may this site find its goal and become successful in the year 2000 and [nine]

[nine] GIRLS [one] GENERATION ~!!
Soshified Hwaiting !!

classy & fabulous.
Posted Image
ⓒevonsoshified

wongen wongen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

Happy 1st birthday, Soshified. I'm very honored to be part of this ever growing and successful forum.
One of our greatest achievements, other than gathering all international fans, is being recognized by the girls.
I love them for giving time to log in here.

Thanks a lot, Soy for creating a way for us, international fans, to show our love and support for the girls.
More more years for Soshified and SNSD!!! :)

Soshified and SNSD forever!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Mon_2x and soshiya @ soshified

1kaaa 1kaaa
  • Donors
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:27 PM

Happy 1st Birthday!!

Although I only joined a couple of months ago, this forum is the best!
You guys are very quick with everything from subbing, uploading videos,
news, moderating the forum, pictures, just everything.

Staff members are truly dedicated in their work and nice too. =] Everyone
works hard!!

Definitely a committed and dedicated forum makes this forum keep going
and going and going..=]

Posted Image

rayrain rayrain
  • Donors
  • 502 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:30 PM

Happy Birthday SoShiFied!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you all proud to be a part of something great, something larger than life that brought all of us together and closer?
At times like this I'm proud to say I'm totally Soshified and a proud Sone~
It's a blessing for all of us international fans to turn into a forum so active and hardworking in bringing all the latest SNSD news, translations and most of all, subs.
SSF achieved many milestones and historic moments that's more than worth bragging. We all witnessed our gifts being used and loved by the girls and as a donator, I've never felt so satisfied, knowing that my little donation along with others, can add up into something big and bring joy to Snsd.

This one year was filled with many memories and achievements, and we all know this is just the tip of the iceberg, SSF can and will achieve far greater things in the future!

I shall take this opportunity to sincerely give my kudos along with high fives to SSF's backbone, our hardworking staff members, the master mind, Forum Founder, and the heart and soul, fellow ssf members.
Let us all cherish this portal place we'd now all come to know as home, and watch it progress for many more years to come!

Congratulations Soshified!

Oh and also, major kudos to Ed for a real heart-warming, nearly tear jerker awesome SSF Bday Vid!
I nearly choked up in the end, watching all our achievements!
I'm sure you've all seen how hectic it got during the last 5 months!
Way to go SSF!

~ We're Nothing Without 9 ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty