302 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

Happy 1st Birthday
Posted Image
February 1, 2008 - February 1, 2009

Wow, time sure does fly by fast. Around this time last year Soshified was finally released to the public and was open for registration. At the time of opening, I was extremely skeptical about how long the forum would last with active members because truth be told that most forums that focus around one very narrow topic usually gets inactive quickly. I think even the other 3 admins (Wenting, Pheebs, and Tiffany) felt the same opening day. However although our forums does focus on solely SNSD, it's the nine girls in our group that helps us broaden our site and has helped it become what it is today. Something that started as merely a hobby is now an international phenomenon. I don't know how many countless people have told me how much of an inspiration Soshified has been for them.

Today Soshified is the largest and most active international forum dedicated to SNSD. It also is home to one of the best subbing squads with the fastest and best quality releases out there. Nothing can show you how grateful I am for the staff that works behind the scenes that keep Soshified running, the donators that donate to projects and keep the servers alive, and of course the members that help fuel discussion and post constantly about the girls. Without you, there would be no Soshified today. I wish I could personally thank all of you guys, but because that's impossible I hope you can read this post and feel my gratitude and post up a birthday message on how much you've seen the site grown in the past year.

Honestly when I look back at how much we've been able to accomplish in the past year with both the forums and subbing team, it really takes me back. It just seems unbelievable that a year ago, Soshified barely had more than 10 people on at the same time, now it's rare to see the site without 100-200 members on at the same time. Not to mention the various visits of the SNSD members as well as them wearing our gifts. Proving that we've been able to not only help international fans learn more about our girls but also help the girls gain knowledge of how diverse and international their fanbase is.

Hopefully in the next year Soshified will continue to grow and help promote the girls internationally. I know that's very possible with the number of new members registering each day and the various opportunities that just seem to open up magically for Soshified. As long as the members continue to support Soshified, and the girls continue to love us, Soshified will forever be here and in the hearts of its members.

That's about it. Speaking as SNSD fan, I'm just very happy that so many people show interest and support our girls overseas even if they can't see the girls in person. Let this continue as we wait for Soshified's 2nd birthday.

With that being said, I hope you guys like our new layout. The graphics team, mintee, and Ed worked extremely hard to bring a more colorful side to this new year and the Gee layout. We're going to have another Gee layout released asap, but for now we're using this layout as a default. I personally enjoy how colorful and happy it looks. Let the power of 9 be forever.

Wallpapers: http://soshified.com...showtopic=13350

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:52 PM

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED

It seems like a long time ago when Soshified starts, especially with all these accomplishments that we had throughout this one year. Creating Soshi subs with Oanh, Tiffany, Pheebs, creating Soshified, doing birthday gifts for the girls, side projects for the girls, the girls logging in, these all seemed as though the forum had been opened for ages for us to accomplish so much. We had feared that the forum would be inactive because we restrict the discussion to the girls in Soshified. We had initially wanted to open a sub forum for people to talk about the other artistes, but we already have 9 talented girls, why would we want to talk about other artistes when the 9 girls we have are already so awesome? Even during the period that the girls are not actively promoting, Soshified had remained very active.

From being a really small subbing squad to what Soshi subs is now, I am really thankful to all our subbers, those who are part of us now, and those who used to be part of us. I remember the times when Soshi subs is just me, Oanh and Pheebs, and when we had our 1st other translator, Caleb, till we expand to what we are now. Thank you, all the subbers who had worked so hard for Soshi subs.

The forum would not have function so well without our moderators. They are worked so hard trying to moderate the forums, getting new information and photos, and I would say all these are hard work and yet they did it with no complains. Soshified would not have been a success without you guys. Thank you, all the moderators and police and tech admins, you guys are beyond awesome.

Without the users, you guys, Soshified would not have made it into the biggest and most active International forum for the girls, and if I dare say, probably the most active international forum for all the KPop artistes. It is you guys who made the discussions possible, made the forum active and fun for everyone. Thank you to the donators who had supported us in the different birthday projects and side projects, as well donating for the server. Thank you to the rest of the forum for just being here, to give your support to the girls, as well as Soshified.

Last but not least, Thank you to Oanh and my fellow admins. Without the crazy Oanh, there would be no Soshified. I don't know how we did it, especially when we can't even keep a conversation alive for 10 minutes, but we created Soshified. You are awesome. And to Tiffany and Pheebo, Soshified and Soshisubs would be fail without you guys. I am still using Power of Pink made by Tiffany, and I love my WenPheebJeny with Pheebo. (:

Thank you Soshifed.

--

Happy Birthday Baby ♥

Honestly, Soshified has given me so much and has also taken so much from me over this past year, a lot of the happiest moments of my life came from this forums creation and I'm truly grateful. In the very beginning, when I met soy I disliked this new girl group that came out of nowhere but as I agreed to help wenting and soy to encode a video for their newly established subbing squad, I became completely and utterly enamored with Fany Fany Tiffany and thus spawned WenPheebFany. For the next few days, we all worked hard on creating the first soshisubs video and in the process, I met Tiffany, who is now and will continue being one of my closest friends and my confidante, itâ??s hard to imagine how intimidated I was at first when meeting her but after a year, thereâ??s nothing I canâ??t say or rant about to my Fany Cheng and TADA, SPF W was complete. ahhâ?¦ how do I say this? I was bullied for being the maknae haha but these were the days when soshified was a tiny site with a limited number of members and looking back, they were also the best times Iâ??ve ever had and they are memories that will be with me forever.

So Nyuh Shi Dae, these nine girls took over my life the moment I found myself a fan and Iâ??ve never turned back. There were moments when I looked at Soshified, saw its growth and grew tired but whenever I heard them sing and saw them dance, I would smile and continue on.

Iâ??m very apologetic about my absence on this forum (as stated by many who were so surprised that I actually existed, haha) I havenâ??t come on for personal reasons but 2008 was a very hard year for me and I can only apologize that I havenâ??t become acquainted with the newest members of soshified. I still love soshi tremendously, though I donâ??t think Iâ??ll ever have the time or energy to continue appearing on this forum. Iâ??m very very sorry for appearing to be admin but not performing my duties.

Iâ??m very thankful to everybody that visits this forum and especially thankful for everybody that took time to say Happy Birthday last year, I didnâ??t have time to personally thank you all but really, I was so grateful that I was remembered despite my nonexistence.

Thank you everybody; from moderators to members to even guests, just thank you so much.

To wenting, yobo, I love you, you know that right? No matter what, letâ??s remember the times weâ??ve had together and stay happy. Iâ??m sorry to have troubled you and Iâ??m sorry for being a little kid but I know you love to bully me, so okay, Iâ??ll indulge you 1+1=3, happy?

To soy, I know Iâ??m not the best dongseang and when Iâ??m emotional, Iâ??ve said stuff I really donâ??t mean but I want you to know I love you and that Soshified is still in my heart. I know it was as hard for you as it was for me and I didnâ??t tell you everything I wish I could have, even though itâ??s all in the past, there are still times I feel apologetic towards you. Iâ??m still just that kid that spurts out crap and falls asleep randomly, so forgive me, k? Letâ??s continue spazzing for 5 minutes then having awkward silences with one another cause thatâ??s what us twinnies do, it use to melt down to the K.Bell love but now it melts down to the soshi love.

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

Rosemariae Rosemariae
  • Donors
  • 794 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:00 PM

happy birthday to us

happy birthday/anniversary to us (: we're finally one years old. seems like it took us forever to bring us here, but we didn't. to all staff, you guys are the greatest team that i've ever worked with and when i meet some of you guys @ HB, you get a bear hug from me. to subbers/uploaders, damn .. seriously; i don't know how you guys go through all that trouble for all people, and i seriously thank you for that. to gfx team, not an old team, but nonetheless you guys make the best layouts i've ever seen. to tech admins, rofl you save this forum every single day honestly. to all members, thank you for all the support for this site and for SNSD.

number 57 ! :]

02/01/08 @ 5:25 PM, OG Moderator '08-'10

Pinkosa Pinkosa
  • Donors
  • 1483 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

Posted Image
When I look back in the day this wonderful forum was created, the only word we could really say
without needing more, is 'Thank You'. I don't know what I would be doing right now, instead of
writting this message, and I don't really want to figure out what my life would have been without Soshified.

We had troubles in the past, and we will always have troubles, but that will never hurt us anymore,
because we are such a big & strong family. Back in the day I was a Moderator and I was really happy
Soy believed in me, but due to School, I couldn't keep my position. After that, I came back and helped
with a few graphics and Soy invited me to join the Graphics Team, that day, my happiness level
was insanely inmense, she believed I could do a nice job. Working with this site and my precious
Team Mates and my beautiful Moderator Mintee, made me realize if I wasn't good, I wouldn't be here,
working with everyone to release a layout. I thank you, Soy, for giving me such an amazing opportunity,
you let me work with these amazing people in the entire staff, knowing each and all of them better and better.
I couldn't be any happier right now, I had no friends here, I had nothing here, and you gave me this...seriously,
it means a lot to me. Thank You.

From SoShi Subbers to Tech Admin, Administrators, SoShi Uploaders, Soshified Donators,
Graphics Designers, Moderators, Soshified Police, Forum Founder, Super Moderators, Members and Guests,
we all are Soshified and without any of us, Soshified wouldn't be what is now.

I want to Thank everyone here, for being active and keeping Soshified alive,
my fandom would be nothing without you, Happy First Anniversary, Soshified.

2008-02-01 - Forever.
- Ruth

#9irls6eneration | 2007.08.05 - Forever

QrPGfEn.png
my love for you goes on and on and on...2006.08.18 | MAX CHANGMIN

DinoYul DinoYul
  • Donors
  • 1139 posts

I'm usually not very good at expressing myself through long-ish essays (something that's not bound to change anytime soon), though I will try my best to do so right now. But before anything else, I'd just like to comment on the video embedded up top. Mad, mad props to Ed for taking the time to do it, and Mintee too for the awesome wallpapers. It just literally made me go "WOW!" and "Awww ..." while I was watching it. So, moving on ...

Truth be told, I was never much of a forum person before. Prior to me finding out about Soshified, I was a mere lurker on Soompi--visiting threads but never posting in any of them. Now that I think about it, I guess it was mostly because of the aura other forums had. But maybe I was just too lazy and anti-social to even try making myself feel at home, or it just took me a long while to finally open up and not be as shy and introvert (well, just online that is) as I was before. However if there's one thing I'm sure of, I could proudly say now that Soshified was indeed the prime factor in helping me overcome that phase. I don't know how or why, but there's something about this place that keeps me coming back and driving me to participate and interact with the community. Maybe it's the overall aura? The way things are organized? The people on the site? It's most probably a good bit of everything. And seeing how it grew over the past few months made me even more attached to this place through each day I spent here, even though I joined roughly 4 months after it was made.

Oh and efore I forget, happy 1st birthday Soshified! It's only been a year yet look at what we've achieved within those 365 ¼ days. As much as how I truly wish that I was able to witness how this site grew from its early stages, I guess the more important thing to think about right now is how extremely thankful I am that I will get to witness how much more successful Soshified will surely get through the coming days and months and years.

And now, I shall end this post with a tribute to the forum we all love. Pwahaha I got lazy to finish it, the animation was just too tedious to work on in one sitting T_T. Maybe I'll edit this post again when I actually have more time on my hands.

RAWR.
|
|
|

grandma deer grandma deer
  • Donors
  • 10072 posts

I've been thinking for a long time what to write in this post but in the end all I really want to say is Thank You.
Thank you Soshified for making my life as a SNSD fan that much better.
I won't regret clicking that link to Soshified and I won't ever forget the first time I saw Soshified. That beautiful pink layout Tiffany made just made me wow and I was addicted(to Soshified) ever since.

At the beginning everyone was doubting how far Soshified and Soshi subs can last (I was one of them) but now I can proudly say that I'm a proud Soshified member and it feels great to be a part of it.

Thank you to those that made it happen :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
♥9-----------------------------------소녀시대

cathode cathode
  • Donors
  • 1607 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

Happy b-day soshified! mad props to all who keep soshified running ^^

Untitled-1.png

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Happy 1st Birthday Soshified

Year has gone by so quickly and so much stuff has happened. Cheers to the ssf admins/moderators/subbers/donators/gdesigners/members for making ssf what it is today. Really glad to have gotten to know lots of great members in this site too. Just seems like yesterday when I was talking on MSN with Soy, Wenting, Pheebfany, Tiffany, and Brandon... lol anyways, fighting ssf

taeyeonsig02.png

Fany Fany Tiffany! Fany Fany Tiffany!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts

T-T

Its Soshi's comeback and so is ours. This is our year! I wish us all the best for this year. I feel as if the video has been a motivator. I will start doing my best now. Its been so long. Looking at that time line has really brought joy out of my own comfort in my room. There has been so much that has happened, so many good things that have happened. We had some ups and downs, and we had so good risings. But none of our downs have never stopped us from rising to the top. We are one of the top forums ever. I'm proud to be a part of Soshi Subs. I'm glad that I had he opportunity to work with all of the translators and timers and editors. I'm glad to be working under Soy with helping out on all the Soshi videos, and also be able to learn all the ropes of encoding from over these past months. At first when I was a normal member I was not as addicted, but now look at me now, I'm a S<3NE yo yo! We did our best, and we rose to the top.

Without Soy, Soshified would not be made. Without our Admins, we wouldn't have admins administering all the events and such, and also to our moderators and super moderators keeping our forum clean. To our technician administers, thanks to you guys for keeping Soshified stable. To our graphics designers, without you guys, we would not have pretty layouts like Gee Surprise or baby baby blue or factory green and cloud 9. Thanks to you all Soshi Staff!

"so yeah haha i have a new site, soshified.com" -Soy, January 28th, 2008

Awesome quote. That was what started it all. What was how we got into Soshified. It was something memorable to see. Though I was not there to witness it, it seems like that quote was what brought us all together. To be one. That's what we are.

I could not believe all the events that have happened to us over this year. So many things that occurred. I never noticed how many events we have had over this year, possibly more than hundreds of events. Tiffany logging in twice and talking to us, and Taeyeon and Hyoyeon logging in to check it out. And Jessica logging in to leave us a message. So much good times.

If it weren't for Soshified, I would not have met all of you, and even some of the moderators and super mods, and also Soshi Subs. I met lots of people that we all slowly turned to be all best friends from different areas of the U.S and even some that are out of the country that I have met. Awesomeness is a word I have for you Soshified!

I guess, that's all I have to say. I'm looking forward to our second year, and all of our new events that will begin to take place. I can't think of anything else now. All I have to say is ...

Happy 1st Anniversary Soshified!

P.S- pink subs ftw! ^-^ v

-Joseph Nguyen

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

Took me a while to finally get to this, but I was working today, and also wasn't quite sure of what to write.

I've only been at Soshified for half of the time that it's been around, but it's been a good six months. Without this website, I have no doubt that my SNSD addiction would have died out long ago. There's just no better place for us non Korean speaking Soshi lovers to get all of our videos, photos, information, and share in the joy that is SoNyuhShiDae with all of our wonderful members.

It's been an interesting ride for me so far, starting off as a nobody, getting warnings and being reprimanded by staff. Eventually making friends here on the website (shoutbox stalking lol ^^;;). People that I have come to talk to pretty much every day. While it's not literally talking.... although I guess it is half of the time? (skype crew ^_^) it is still great. Meeting so many fun people, with similar interests has really made me happy.

To Soy: Thank you for having the determination and drive to create the best fansite for us international fans to come and enjoy the world that is SNSD. Without you, Soshified would have never been created, and a big part of what my life is today (^^;;;;;) would not be here. I come to this website several times a day, when I should be in class, when I should be studying, when I wake up, before I go to sleep. Even if that is sad.. ^^;; it's what I enjoy, and that's what matters~ While I can hardly carry on a conversation lasting more than 5 minutes with you, Thank you Soy.

To Wenting: The only Admin that I've really met, having not been here since the beginning. The mean military image that I had of you from the start of my Soshified life has since diminished. While I may sometimes remember you as that super strict admin, I now know that Wenting is just a nice (albeit crazy soshi obsessed) fangirl inside hehe. Despite always being mean to me, and never saying hello back T_T, Wenting is a nice noona~ Thanks for making Soshified a better, and less retard filled cleaner place.

To the other Admins: While I never really got a chance to know either of you, thanks for making Soshified with it is today. The original few, were those that got SSF off the ground, and that's the most difficult time~

To the Tech Admins: Wow, I must say, an amazing job with the Website. We're always getting new updates, what with the things like the gallery, and the streaming videos~ Even though I've only been here for half the time, I've witnessed this website change, and upgrade, and it's amazing ^_^. Seeing.. 3 different shoutboxes? maybe 4? Haha, good times~ Ed, heh, my fellow Canuck~ Canada represent yo! Thanks to both of you, for keeping Soshified running, and fixing all the problems that we run into over time.

To the SMods: Karen, Ezzie, Heidi, Chris, Octieu, and Kree~ Our very special Super Moderators~ I'm amazed at how nice all of you guys girls (+1 guy) are, and how easily you welcome new members~ Always keeping our forum clean of all the bad stuff, and giving gentle nudges in the proper direction for the newer members. Thank you for making Soshified a fun, happy place to stay. Always uploading videos and pictures to the gallery, and making the best gifs and screencaps ^^ hehe. A special thanks to you guys during recent times, specifically that of my recent Moderator status. It's the purples who helped me through this, and taught me the ways~ Heizie<3 who walked me through my first warning attempt (lol 1 hour +) ahahaha. Thanks again to all you SMods. Keep on making Soshified the best website ever!

To the Mods: While I don't know many of you all that well, thanks for keeping Soshified clean and free of antis, spammers, and rule breakers~ You guys are the ones who run the show behind the scenes, and without some form of moderation, there would be utter chaos ^^;;. Mintee~ always fun, twilight loving crazy girl, thanks for being a friend haha. Keep up the jjang arts work yo! (Bella~<3 forever.) And Rosie~ my music show buddy hehehe. While we haven't really watched anything together recently, it was fun before haha, watching when Soshi wasn't promoting, and still enjoying the shows~ To all the Mods, good work, and keep it up~ Rock on!

To the Police: Likely the group within Soshified that I know the least about, and talk to members of the least, thanks for.. whatever it is that the police do.. hahaha. Valued members of Soshisubs, Project Heads, Artsy types, or whatever your specialty may be, the contribution that you make the the forum is often way larger than that of any other member. I know it's a lot more than me ^^;;. I hope to get to know you guys a little better in the future, if possible ^_^. Keep on policing us as you do best. Hwaiting!

To the Graphic Designers. Wow, just freaking wow. I must say, I am constantly amazed by the work that you guys do. From the Layout designs, to the posters, the banners, the icons that you guys create. Everything is simply stunning. One of the things that I really wish I had that I don't, is natural artistic talent. What you guys have is a gift. Run with it, never let it go~ Time after time the work you guys put out is just breathtaking. Thanks for all the signatures and icons that various members have made for me hehe~ Keep on making Soshified a prettier place ^_^. Never am I ashamed to log on in a lecture hall to a bright pink website, with the design that you guys make hehehehe.

To the members of the SoShiSubs Squad: Thank you for all the freaking amazing subbed videos and articles. Translators, thanks for the fast, accurate translations of various news tidbits, tv shows, radios. Everything is so great, and without you guys, we definitely would NOT have anywhere near the member count that we have today. Translated videos are in my opinion, likely the biggest draw of the website, so you guys are the core behind that. Thank you for sacrificing your time and effort into blessing the rest of us non Korean speaking members will the thoughts, and words of Soshi. Editors, thanks for making the videos clean, crisp, and full of the Soshi goodness, that we love them for~ Timers, often the most overlooked part of the subbing team, thank you for all your hard work. I know the job is tedious, but it's greatly appreciated! Encoders, gods of the fast internet connection haha, thanks for helping us get such fast releases. Putting the subs in the videos (pink subs fighting!) and encoding them and uploading quickly, thanks guys.

To the Uploaders: !!! Thank you guys so much! Without your videos o.o, I don't know where we'd be right now. The ability to find and upload for us all the current videos of performances, shows, cfs, radios, omg! And often we have videos uploaded like a half hour after the actual performance took place. Now that is amazing~ Thank you to you guys for your dedication, often a daily job for an uploader, I'm sure. Thanks to you guys we get amazing HQ videos, and who doesn't love Soshi in high quality!

To the Donators: What more can I say than thanks. Without some form of donation from the members, the cost of this website would be the sole burden of the higher up members. And having something like that, is all the more discouraging for keeping the website alive, so thank you for helping us pay for, and thus, prolong the life of our beloved Soshified. Not to mention, wow, without you guys, there would be no Projects. Or rather, they would be tiny little things. However, thanks to the amazing and generous donators we have here at Soshified, we've come up with some AMAZING projects. And I mean.. AMAZING!!!! Umpteen times, we have seen the girls wearing the gifts that Soshified have bought them, and in the future I can only expect to see even more. I mean, in the past 2-3 months, we've had a huge exponential increase in gift sightings. The amount of money that we pool for all of these projects is spectacular, and because of that, we can actually get the girls some extremely memorable gifts.

To the members of Soshified: An amazing bunch you guys all are. Without the core of the website, the ones that make up over 14 thousand of us, Soshified would not be Soshified. The fact that it is such a huge website, is owed to the fact that it can draw and hold this many people. You guys are what makes Soshified the amazing website that it is today. People always spazzing about every little thing related to the girls~ It's a great sight to see, and I hope it continues on forever. We are the true Sones. We are Soshified~

To the Skype Crew: Hehe, you guys, thank you for everything. My closest friends on Soshified, you guys are awesome. All the great times, memories, spend on Skype, talking until all hours of the night, chat zooming by like 10 lines per second, ^_^, it's been so great. You guys seriously have made my time here at Soshified, one of the greatest. Skype Crew forever!

Finally, to 소녀시대: To you guys, thanks for everything. Without you, none of this would be possible. 소녀시대 사랑해~

Essay of a post eh? I do ramble on... oh well. It's been an amazing first year, and I hope there's many more exciting years to come. SoNyuhShiDae Fighting! Soshified Fighting!

sAxy

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

sekshi sekshi
  • ♬Radio DJ
  • 574 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

Happy Birthday Soshified!!

Thanks to everyone who keeps the site running by doing whatever you do, Soshified wouldn't have come this far without all ya'lls hard work and support. Big ups to the staff~

While watching the video Ed made, I've realized how far we've come and how much has happened (the fanchants and screams in the back make it even better). I'm proud to say I've been a part of all that and more to come ^^

Hi to all the people I've met. I wouldn't have met yall if it wasn't for Soshified. Ya'll are like family now~

Again, Happy birthday to Soshified. Let's keep the awesomeness rolling!

Hyunjin808 Hyunjin808
  • Donors
  • 527 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:04 PM

bwahahaha. i can't believe a year has passed either..

thank you so much to soy and all the other wonderful people who work behind the scenes and everything. i even thank people who work.. in front of the scenes? hahaha <3

if it weren't for soshified i would never have:
donated money to some fan-forum in my life..
got so obsessed with a girl group..
loved snsd so much..
spent so much of my life on the computer..
read so many.. "fanfics" bwahaha..
met so much wonderful people..

soshified is truly the best. ssf 화이팅! 킹왕짱!

...oh. this is my 99'th post.. coincidence? ^^
\Into The New World\

Posted Image
©Jennie

xun xun
  • Donors
  • 2083 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:04 PM

Happy Birthday Soshified.

I also cant express exactly how much I"m grateful for having such an access to Soshi's news and all ..

And I sincerely salute the Soshi Subs team and all contributors.

Thank you . * bow *
Yulsic is real , You're a Soshified Spy if you don't know this.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:06 PM

:candle: Happy Birthday To Our Precious International Forum, Soshified~ :box:

Its been a year for Soshified now...time sure flies. I've been watching our forum grow since I joined this forum.
Never a day would i miss login in here. Its like a habit now to open Soshified first whenever i login ^^.
Soshified is probably the most organized and well-done forum I've ever seen. Roaming around the forums is never more comfortable, with friendly and helpful staffs and members this place is the cloud 9 for us.
Soshisubs our wonderful subbing team who always able to present us with awesome accurate pink subs for us to learn and know more about the girls'. I dare to say Soshified is the reason why our girls' have so many international fans besides of course counting the girls' charms and talents. Thanks to Soshified for providing us such a warm and lovable home with wonderful materials on our girls.
With much hopes for this forum to continue to grow and to be acknowledge by people around the globe.
Soshified Jjang~
(btw the new layout is awesome..and the video is totally cool)

Edited by sExy-Keiro, 31 January 2009 - 11:31 PM.

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

o-hoy! o-hoy!
  • Donors
  • 1486 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:06 PM

woah time does fly by.. it is soshified's 1st anniversary!! happy birthday lol..
i will be back later to edit with my graphic with my message on it..

-edit-
Posted Image

there is a mistake in there. sorry.. well this is not my best work..

Edited by lailaibaybee, 31 January 2009 - 11:29 PM.

ExperimentNo.22 ExperimentNo.22
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:07 PM

Woot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNSD! :3

Congratulations, I remember logging in back in August or some time around then and the sbox was somewhat not as active as now. I am so grateful for this site cause it supplies SNSD to so many people like me! ^^

Thank you so much Soshified!

SNSD hwaiting!

dogluverz1 dogluverz1
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

Happy 1st Anniversary Soshified!

wow today was really something ^^ the new layout came out and the original staff had a reunion in the sbox lol XD im glad that i was here for soshfied's 1st anni! soshified is really active now due to the great staff, subbers, and memberss~ im glad to be a soshi fan and a soshified member (: even if i wasnt here since feb.1, i really had great memories here on the awesome forum! ssf has been a great place for me to visit and talk with other snsd fans.. and this forum is a great way to learn about new news about snsd o__o i remember how i come here everyday to look for new updates about the girls haha. when i first joined, i wasnt really active but then once i came back, i was posting like crazy since there were so many cool threads here >< rofl i fee like a nerd >_> well yeaa happy first anni soshified! 2009 will be snsd and our year AGAIN. soshifiedjjang<3

Edited by dogluverz1, 31 January 2009 - 11:44 PM.

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | instagram

yoonyulsnsd ; naichu@livejournal

mlight93 mlight93
  • Donors
  • 2981 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

ack! reading the message made me teary...lol
ah..i dont know why this is so emotional XD
i feel like giving out a trophy now
i made my account back in april of last year and there was roughly about only 2000 members then.
to think now, soshified has grown to 14,000+ almost 15,000 members!
soshified is awesome, and i have not encountered a forum that focuses on one group to have grown so big, so fast.
honestly, if it wasn't for soshified, i bet i wouldn't have been able to be as a devoted fan as i am now
because of soshified, i was able to learn more about the girls, explore more, and just love them more! lol
i was also able to make new friends and even a family! XD (i sound so nerdy rofl)

all of the layouts were absolutely fabulous! and it's hard to pick out my favorite one. lol
you guys work so hard to bring out the best in SoShi and i just love you!
Thank you for all of your dedication and for never failing to bring us new SoShi goods!
...i'm getting teary again...
with all the things that's happened, soshified has still continued to grow, and is still growing by the minute!
you guys make me proud to be a S♥ne and proud to be a member of soshified!
i believe this forum will be twice as big, if not bigger, by next year, and i am totally looking forward for OUR 2nd Anniversary together!

Soshified rocks and I love you! I just can't thank you guys enough for all of this, really. thanks again for all of your hard work! and i will do my part by diligently posting comments everyday~ XD (and i will most absolutely make it a goal to donate whenever i can!) and to you, i dedicate my 1000th post here!

-Moonlight #2720

Edited by mlight93, 01 February 2009 - 09:06 PM.

Posted Image

Taeyeon Jessica Sunny
Tiffany Hyoyeon Yuri
Sooyoung Yoona Seohyun
no one can resist the power of 9

belinda belinda
  • Donors
  • 1690 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

Ssf is definitely jjang.
It's like walking into a unknown home but you feel so welcomed.
Soshified is like a big family. I can't believe it's actually been 1 full year. This is the first forum I've actually joined and let's just say i'm glad I joined.
It's amazing how each and everyone of the ssf staff works so
fast a efficiently. I hope that next year this Forum will be bigger then ever and larger.
May ssf continue to achieve all that is possible and impossible. I thank everyone of the staff members and everyone from the ssf forums. When I first joined this forum I truthfully wasn't sure if it was going to be good
or not...but now I can see it's gone over and beyond my expectations. Congratulations Soshified.
Lets be Sone together.
Soshi fighting! Ssf fighting! Lets go!

May the force be with this forum till the end~

Soshified jjang~

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'm Genie For~ 유리♥::: Yuri + Jungah + Nicole + Belinda = BelYulJungCole
소녀시대 2009 & forever~
-Let our girls Dominate Asia and the World.

yoongna yoongna
  • Donors
  • 2926 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:10 PM

Happy Birthday Soshified! :D

I'm proud of soshified and I'm glad I was around to witness soshified growth and success throughout its first year. Congratulations!!! More power for the years to come :)

Posted ImagePosted Image
icons : blu_smiley, nutternut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty