Photo

[OTHERS] Factory Girl scriptwriter's messageFG girl finished filming the last episode last monday

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
Silence Silence
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:38 PM

Thanks for sharing and subbing this. I was watching this on youtube but only to episode 2.
It was funny watching them be an editor. Still waiting for the last couple ep to be release.
We're Nothing Without 9
---------------------------------------------------
Vote for Soshified!!!

usagi-kun usagi-kun
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:19 AM

props to FG's scriptwriter for this letter~~
i can really tell how the girls started to grow on her~~
she even made a great effort to write about each of them~~

i hope i finish DLing FG soon so I can rewatch it.

gailshocker gailshocker
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:50 AM

wow this scriptwriter is such a big fan of soshi.

i am really happy she got to be the SW for factory girl and it looks like she really took care of the girls a lot even though the girls are always busy with their schedules.

vanvan vanvan
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:43 AM

wow. even though i haven't finished watching the show, i already read this scriptwriter message. hahaha

seems like she is such a fans of SNSD, and because of that, se giving so much attention to them..

what a great person she is, taking care the girls SO MUCH!. hahaha. i just love too see when she write down her expression of SNSD member. :D lovely~!

Posted Image ~~ Posted Image

so sorry if I using another groups siggy and avatar cuz I love Soshi and A-Pink ~!

Me, vanvan , as a GorJess Spazzer,
I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from the one and only Jung Sica ~ .

avatar credit to YONGMEI@a-pink.net ~ blinkie credit to Merlinny@a-pink.net

nickyyeong nickyyeong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:42 PM

i still haven finish downloading this show...eventhough it has only 10 episodes...but it still takes me a long time to download it....

i luv how the FG scriptwriter describe each of them....aigoo~~~taengoo fell sick...poor her....she should really get some rest....sunny aegyo are the best....haha...luv her aegyo so much....i want to see sica, fany and maknae in more shows....>.<....luv them a lot.....they really try their best to show what they got to us....i really appreciate it a lot...luv the girls forever....
Posted Image

fearky87 fearky87
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:27 AM

I love factory Girl..
It is the first show that I've seen to know more about soshi
instead of WGM.. lol
I love the scripwriter descriptions about the girls..
Kiyaa.. she really loves them right..
Thanks for translating..

peppermin peppermin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:39 PM

She seems close to the girls, and I liked how she talked of her progressive friendship with the girls.
Taeyeon does look like a doll, she is so adorable.
Its nice to see that the girls are truly the same onscreen and offscreen, and that even though they have difficult schedules, theyre always bright and ready to learn :p

YouT4lkW4y2Much YouT4lkW4y2Much
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:18 PM

I love reading exerpts by the people that work with our soshi girls.
Shows a lot of insight on the personalities of the girls and their everyday likes.
Plus it really shows the kind of relationships they have and etc.
They really are human just like us :]

Operator Operator
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:43 AM

wow this is an awesome script writer ~ hehe
I love her reviews about the individual girls!
Seems like she likes them a lot and they grew very close ~
It's sad to know that FG's last filiming is done ~
T-T it's actually really touching . . .

garlical garlical
  • Donors
  • 439 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:46 AM

wow...
she's cool, must be a big sone huh ??? :lol:
i believe she must have put her heart so much into this show, because she loves snsd enthusiastically ^^
anw, hope that she will have the chance to work with the girls again, fighting!

Ruinoracle Ruinoracle
  • Donors
  • 760 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:53 AM

sobbs....reading the article really makes me tear....
its really really nice for the scriptwriter Crystal to talk about her personal expriences about the girls...
really nice for her to say how she really felt towards the girls...
and after reading...it was all very nice comments about them and she even appologised...
where in the world can you find such a nice scriptwriter...im sure in SG there is non coz all ar every realistic people...hahas
SNSD Hwaiting!!!:)

itztofux3 itztofux3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

i loved factory girl ~ i learned from it too kekeke . fashion isn`t my thing so yeah ^^
i wish they have factory girl 2 soon one day .. maybe .. i hope .. ~ i remember ELLE told snsd to mention them when snsd hits the top girl group ~ snsd will be top top soon .. even tho they already are :P
♣ The JaySican Vow

As a proud JaySican I promise to be forever faithful to our American couple in their pursuits of the art of seduction, We will cover for them when they get bored, diligently punish all those who mock short stature, and replace all the evil cucumbers with dried mangoes. We will effectively capture all of their lingering looks and in our never-ending love for them we promise to assist their horrible cooking skills as they charmingly win over the world with their conscientious exercise routines. In honour of English-speaking Pink Grandpa and Ice Princess we vow to always stay true to the JaySicArmy and forever keep our JaySican pledge.

Anon of Holland Anon of Holland
  • Donors
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

I know I am incredibly late to this thread, but I really enjoyed reading the OP so I thought I'd leave a comment.
It's fun to read about personal experiences with the girls because, you know, I'm sure the girls we see on tv are just characters, right? So it's nice to hear they're great to be around in real life too!

w0is.png

nikkii4 nikkii4
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

aww, it was surely nice of the fg scriptwriter to write almost every detail she could possibly think of abt the girls. & i couldn't agree more to what she said. our girls are def lovable & beautiful - inside & out. it always makes me a proud sone whenever someone else says great things abt soshi. it's like we, as fans, don't have to say much anymore since other people also know abt the very good personalities of every snsd member.
i really appreciate that you took time to translate this. it's very pleasing to know that people who've already worked with snsd say that they loved to work with them & that it'd be more amazing if they could work sometime again in the future. def proud & happy for the girls. thank you so much again! snsd & sones hwaiting! <3 :)

Posted Image

avatarĀ© michiiri | bannerĀ© lynnryan

twitter

neko-kyunnn neko-kyunnn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

ahh reading this made my heart melt~!

to thunk that Sooyoung was only 17 when they filmed this! wow they're so young D: im so jealous T^T
still~ so glad that the girls didnt change after 5 years (reading this in 2012) hehe~

havent started on Factory Girl yet but from reading this.. i totally need to watch it already!

thanks for sharing this ^^ *awaiting for Factory Girl Season 2 now~ but it's probably unlikely to happen*

Jetstor Jetstor
  • Donors
  • 1386 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

Thank you so much for your insights about the gilrs and the production of FG - one of my favorites and one of the best shows Soshis had ever been on!!

EiffanyParf8b6.gif

***Fany Fan***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing