Photo

[OTHERS] Factory Girl scriptwriter's messageFG girl finished filming the last episode last monday

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
x1tzc1ndy x1tzc1ndy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:15 PM

thanks for the translations!

you can tell how much of a big fan the scriptwriter is of the girls. such careful descriptioons of them and all on point too (:
i loved how she expressed her love for maknae, gosh maknae sounds so darn cute in teh description i wanna hug her!
i wish tae dint look so tired =(
i love how everyone thats met sica describes how they see her differently after being able to talk to her and getting to know her. ^_^

its sad that its ending but its been one heck of a great show. i hope they'll decide on making a bts!

Spazmatik Spazmatik
  • Donors
  • 668 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

I'm glad the scriptwriter had taken time to write a reflection on her time spent with the girls (and thank you for translating it!).

It's great to see the girls leaving a lasting impression everywhere they go. I loved how she took time to write a little something about each member.

Now I'm sad, these past few eps have been great, and now it's all coming to an end >.< Please release the BTS!

Posted Image

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

I love how the scrtiptwriter sounds like one of us, snsd's fans lol. Garh its pretty adorable when she spazzed about the girls and all happy to make a reality show of our girls. The way she described each of our girls is just so real lol. Poor taengoo, most of the time she films FG, shes not in her best condition but she always tries her best and being as dorky as possible, poor umma ): I actually loled so hard when i read the part about maknae, rofl a successful woman should has maknae as a daughter :lol: she's such an obedient and good kid, it would be really nice to have a kid like her lol. Garh talking about BTS!!! I bet it will be full of dorky and weird moment of them lol

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

HyoT HyoT
  • Donors
  • 1349 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:37 PM

yeah the scriptwriter wrote =]
she liked hyo >3< (i am so delighted, seems that no one ever said something good about hyo so publicly, hyo is a sweet girl isnt she >3<)
she liked maknae as well =] she used a lot of line for maknae >3< if i am maknae, i will be delighted =]
haha sica proved again that she is 'ice princess'
yeah..taengoo had to jumped around to different locations >< poor her
apart from the hardworking girls, a full credit were fully deserved by the backstage staff =]
thx for translating!!

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:06 PM

Awesome translations, thank you !

Awww, it's always cute when we see staff like her who spazz about the girls and finally realize that they're just ... being girls and everything. They could see their true selves by working with them. It's always like that with SNSD lol the people's heart will melt sooner or later. Only a matter of time. I feel like the ending is so sudden though T_T I will definitely miss that show since the girls got to be themselves more than on GGTS but Yoong is absent most of the time, unfortunately.

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

사랑해 사랑해
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:50 PM

Thanks for the translations!
I'm sad that Factory Girl is ending soon... I thought it was such a great show.
It's a pretty sweet thing for the scriptwriter to write out a reflection about her relationship with the girls.
I'll miss a heck of the show that fills up my Wednesday nights ):

Posted Image

The Power Of 9 ♥

Credits to: signature;kyustardust@livejournal & avatar;kyustardust@livejournal

kris_argee kris_argee
  • Donors
  • 1206 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

FG's scriptwriter is jjang!
i envy her coz she's also a fan like us T T
the way she described each girl is amazing
it's like exactly the way we picture their personalities even though we don't know them personally
coz whatever they show on tv is what they really are
our girls are really lovable <3
i'm so sad though that FG is ending already
i thought there are at least two more episodes left T T
well they better release at least two episodes of BTS to make up for it lol i wish
and i wish there will be FG season 2 as well ^^
thanks so much for the translation bug!
icon by orangedeuce @ lj

ThePowerOfNine ThePowerOfNine
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:01 PM

wow crystal is soo nice i cant believe that she was a fan, i mean who wouldnt be , awww iam going to FG well maybe ttheir may be a hint on the second album it look like long break-> FG-> 2nd album hopefully thats what going to happen and maybe a 2nd FG season, i like SH description the most she is an angel!QTY
Posted Image

eunsoo eunsoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1973 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

whoa. thanx alot for the translations! <3
aish. truthfully, im really sad that Factory Girl will ending soon. T-T but, its okay. the girls will get more space to prepare their comeback! ><
ahh.. i love the way scriptwriter describing each of the girls. but, why i felt a little jealous about that..that she works and spend time with the girls. >< keke. but really, she describes is so amajing! and real! <3
oh. this.. 'we were hardcore SNSD fans' haha. yah right~ XD
i really love to read this over and over again. it feels so much love and sweetness about the staff with the girls. <3
thats really good that she said hyonnie is the most she anticipate! <3
yul filled with curiosity. haha. nice. ^^
taengoo looks tired and sick? T-T huhu..poor taengoo..
oh. converse like ajummas? with syoung? lol. thats right, no generation gap. ^^ ohoh. syoungie~help her~for FG season 2! keke.
ah..see~thats the real the Ice Princess, sica! well, ice princess is just her nickname. hee..
the set always echoed fany's loud voice? LOL. right right! XD
aigooo, really..everyone miss our deer yoona ah! <3 ahh..and her crocodile laugh! XD
when she talks about maknae.. it makes me cant stop smiling~ <3 its so adorable, cutey! <3 keke.
and sunny's aegyoness never ever failed! lol.
and last, about BTS..hope they released it! wanna see it! ><

Posted Image

Zi En Zi En
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:56 PM

nooo FG is coming to an end! :( Next week! *gasp*
okay... on the bright sight, the girls are coming back soon! hopefully Jan, and no more delays! lol~
I like how the scriptwriter describes the girls. That makes me want to meet all these unnies more TT_TT (kind of hopeless though, but oh well...)
btw, EP9 was really good! best so far, IMO, totally looking forward to seeing the last EP :lol:

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

First when we were offered to "film a reality show with SNSD", our response was "I don't care what it takes. I am down!!". Even before we started filming, we were hardcore SNSD fans ^^ and later we started to cherish and adore girls even more ^^

I love this scripwriter. She is a die-hard SoShi fan.
It's so great that she describe her feeling toward the members one by one.
When she mentioned FG2, I'm so excited, anyway, we never know that it can be real or not.
Thank you Ms. Scriptwriter for writing all this and thank you Bug for the translation. :D

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

luvshe luvshe
  • Donors
  • 1550 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:26 PM

aww T_T so FG only has 10 eps?that means next week is the last ep T_T
im gonna miss this show...

thanks to the scripwriter for leaving us such a long meaningful message...
i love how she described every girls
and the fact that she's a SNSD fan ^^

i hope they will air the BTS...

thanks bug for translate and sharing this

Posted Image

I AM TRULY SOSHIFIED and I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF NINE

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

So they've finally finished filming FG. I haven't had a chance to watch any episodes after the first one... I got some catching up to do! Great read, thanks for the translations Joe.

taeyeonsig02.png

ferrar1 ferrar1
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:57 PM

wow this scriptwriter is such a big fan of soshi.

i am really happy she got to be the SW for factory girl and it looks like she really took care of the girls a lot even though the girls are always busy with their schedules.

Tae Yeon without Jessica is nothing, Jessica without Tae Yeon is incomplete~ Tae Yeon plus Jessica is Love, Jessica plus Tae Yeon is Jjang~ Tae Yeon + Jessica = TaengSic Generation

On 7th Heaven after listening to Sica and Fany's ~Heaven~

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:58 PM

Lols, maybe it's because I am such a huge FG fan (uh...I think all of us are technically xD) but this account writer made it really enjoyable to read too~ xD wahaha! I loved the fact the person was an unnie-fan who grew to love the girls even more xDD.
Firstly, I was like: a;lkjdfsdfa, Hyo made such a nice initial impact- sparking to life when dancing is involved? xD lols~ And I agree she was totally gorgeous in the Elle Girl Party (I seriously think that this girl should soon have a CF starring for something elegant or awesome- but that's expressed in another thread hehe;; ) <3 Professional Hyoyeon who will be looked forward too (along with everyone else though, honestly)
Yuri's so cute. My initial impression off this f/a was that she is so cute and curious. "Unnie!" ~ I wish they'd show those scenes. My love for this girl would like multiply times ten xD just at that scene. (Bubbles?)
Taeyeon.. T__T Again, this girl... every time I hear her get sick I always feel sad... be strong, umma! You're leader-Taeng~....be strong~ T__T. Headache and losing her baby-face? T__T (If you need to be in better health, ask Yuri to make you some Ma drink or something~)
Rofls, talkative Sooyoung and the Crystal-unnie spazzing over Choi Hyunjoon (oh I had so much <3 for Sooyoung while watching that episode- like it grew exponentially watching her deny/getting flustered and being professional at the same time xD) and chatted like ajjumahs (low IQ- which I'm sure isn't true ^w^;;- and outgoingness? xD they seem like a crack pair) xD So cute. I wouldn't mind an FG season 2 xD although I don't know if the girl's schedule will allow it =.=
XD I can just imagine Jessica (looking like an ice princess?) but eventually showing her cute side. And this girl is so cute- xDD the newest episode where she is complaining to Sunny about Yuri~ xDD <33 So cute, and being bullies =w=;
Energetic, shining mushroom jewel, Fany! ...Needless to say I can imagine that. Aww..but then, now that this unnie-fan mentions it, Fany did seem different in the NY episodes... <3 Homesick...aww.... Fany~ *hugs* But this girl is strong and bright (still a girl that we'll love and cherish of course, but) I believe in her strength to make herself and others happy~ Fany, hwaiting~
YoonA..always so busy. T__T Honestly I feel I don't spazz about this girl enough, even though I love her for working so hard in YAMD and gaining new fans for herself and Soshi and diversifying and everything... but I miss seeing her with the girls- being mischevious (but looking so innocent xDD) and playful and just s;lkfjasldkfjSPAZZ<3... But yup, that episode with her interviewing~ I was so glad I saw her. :/... YoonA, hwaiting~
And Seohyun. XDD So lovelyyyyy~~~! So much spazz while reading the fan account of this totally innocent-cute-omgjustSQUISHABLE maknae. xDD Bowing as much as four times? And the SoR days with her shy "what~~?!"- yeah, she just does this cute whining thing when people praise her which apparently not only melts my heart but others as well xD~ And then I can imagine her just saying proudly with wide eyes "Unnie~ this is my own clothes~ =D!". zomfgcute. The scriptwriter fan thought her life would be complete if she had a child like maknae xD most rofls.
Sunny~ kekeke, aegyo-Sunny~ I don't really know what else to say... But also the fact that she's fast thinking because she can do a live radio show? It's probably harder than I'll ever know, so the best of luck to our girls who appear and host these radios~ *nods* Aww, the scriptwriter hugged Sunny-bunny~ hmm~<3!

(a little long spazzing...but hey, it's a spazz-worthy translations~! xD)

Thank you for translating, Bug~!
This article was win because...I don't know, I love fan accounts~? And this person was actually a person who worked with Soshi~ xD sooo~!
PS. Four paragraphs in 2 sentences~ xD Good job!

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

Jennyi_jc Jennyi_jc
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:39 AM

aww last epi of fg T_T
really enjoy reading the message from the scriptwriter
it's like..she's being so close to snsd already!
aigoo..i havent even watch the 9th episode..
but no worries..i'm gonna watch NOW!
*cant wait* ^^
"she bragged that it was hers."
maknae~ how cute and honest~

cbFyK.png

"I have a wish.. Please make me a S♥NE forever.."

Twitter

Rhea Rhea
  • Donors
  • 1786 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:49 AM

oh man that was a really nice article thingy (or whatever it was) to read. haha i really enjoyed reading it. i loved how she described her exprience with each girl. rofl.. the first few sentences made my face go T___T seeing that there's only one more episode left. factory girl is a really awesome show , i love it haha. she keeps saying that really looked super duper pretty on the last episode , hmm.. i'm really anticipating now. ahah the part when she was talking about jessica thinking that she's really unkind and not that nice but then realizes that she's just like any other girl that's nice, caring, loving, and very genuine... rofl it's her ice princess auora that's what it is. lolol i like how she said "generation gap ? hell no" .. her and sooyoung making FG season 2 ; that'd be so friggin awesome. mann when she was talking about taeng and being worried for her because of her chin chin schedule i was like.. "aww pooe taeng" haha. oooh and curious yul , haha what a cutieee. maknae is amazingly gorgeous <333 and friggin adorable, too. wow she only saw yoong three times during FG.. or she only met her three times? haha i don't get it -o- ... that darn yamd schedule , making her so busy and tired. but at least yamd is almost over. haha fany , being so bubbly and cute. and i agree with herrr , sunny was super duper awesome at DJing... gah darn i really miss chunji -o- and hyo ~~ i bet she's gonna look friggin beautiful in the last episode like she's describing. hyo be dazzilin' (rofl wtheck did i just say..dazzilin'? -__-) rofl and it's really cool how the writers are hardcore snsd fans ! mann i'm really going to miss FG -o- thanks so much for translating joe , i really appreciate itt ! :D

cha! cha!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:18 AM

it's a great message.. i really enjoy reading it too.

the FG scriptwriter is such a fan-girl <333! Her ways of describing all the nine girls is totally win.. it's really feel like fan-account kind of thing, only she's actually work and interact with the girls for quite some time, which make this even more special. this is just show how nice our girls really are.. :)

thanks for translating! ^^

yien_luvsoshi yien_luvsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

T_T I hope thr will be a FG season 2, i love this show so much. <333 The scripwriter lady is soooo nice! Our girls are also super nice (poor taeng, looking tired and sick. >< )

I hope thr will be a BTS..plssss..T_T Thanks for the translation, a really good read. :D

SOSHI JJANG!
c ; khmeresmily

SeSgirl SeSgirl
  • Donors
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:23 PM

heh. i don't know what was cuter...
the way the scriptwriter described the girls..
or the girls themselves..haha..
omg reading that was like a FG episode running through my head..
i like Sica and Sooyoung's description that most..
yeaaa~ sooyoung makes the scriptwriter believe in a FG season 2!!!
hahaha...
and poor taeyeon...T-T...her adorable cheeks can't get smaller!
the korean SONEs need to fatten her up!!!
WE need to fatten her up!! ToT

지금은시카시대
Posted Image
I love my phone as much as Jessica loves her's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing