[TAEYEON] Taeyeon's Message to SNSD fans

• Please log in to reply
947 replies to this topic
rishaii rishaii
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:15 AM

i just love this dorkish leader!!!~cute,sexy,dork Taeyeon!!!!!!Saranghaeyo!!!~:wub:taeyeonie!taeyonie!tetetetetetetaeyeonie!~:lol:

clements clements
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:49 AM

thats very kind of her, I love her personality.. funny taeyeon, angry taeyeon, shes amazing!
as a leader, shes doing her best and as sone I will always support SNSD
it doesn't matter how short or long the messages, they (snsd) always care about us, trust me!
SNSD HWAITIIIING~

Posted Image

Posted Image

taeny159 taeny159
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

At first i don't believe that its was her that write this letter but after a while i read
i believe that its was Taeyeon that write this letter and congratulation on 1st Anniversary
even its past 3 years ago and in the future i hope u will show new side of u and many thing
I love you Leader Taengoo :unworthy:

Megagegin Megagegin
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Taeyeon-ah! She really cute! she mentioned Soshified too. I'm so proud join in this forum. Saranghae Taeyeon-ah! We love you

ulilux ulilux
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:30 AM

Taeyeon unnie.....!!!!
please come to Indonesia.......we want you...!!!!!!
SONE Indonesia wait you for sooooooo looooong...
everyday i pray that Girls Generation will do the concert here soon....
saranghaeyo unniee...<3

anhhochucquynh anhhochucquynh
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:52 AM

I'm proud to be a SONE and also proud that our SNSD really care for us. I cannot believe that we all went through this long road and now it's already the 4th anniversary. Just by watching their old videos or read their old letters, I can see how hard did they work. And just see, our(SNSD&SONEs) efforts is being paid. Just please hope for their 3rd album and continue to support our 9 angles.

FanyIsMyBIAS FanyIsMyBIAS
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:25 AM

Now it's 4year and their fanbase is getting larger and larger . :D gogo sonyuh! !!! :thumbup: hopefully it can go to 2 digit of annis!!

<3Taeyeon09<3 <3Taeyeon09<3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

It's So Nice Of Her To Write Here in Soshified..

And Now Its Been Their 4th yr Anniversary im looking forward to read his her messages again..

but i think their too busy for their comeback..

i hope that SNSD will remain forever..

SARANGHE Taeyeon!!

FIGHTING!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pulii Pulii
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

ohh what a lovely letter, words, everything! it went to the bottom of my heart

Thank you soshified for translating this beautiful letter !
Posted Image

MY PORTFOLIO--> http://pulima.tumblr.com

ngla ngla
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

I love taeyeon<3

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

-NGLA

zuckers zuckers
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

reading that message make me feels like want to support them more and more,how kind of her to remember her fans
XD

lincen lincen
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

Gotta love Taeyon for this. She really cares for her fans! She wouldn't write this if she didn't. She takes time to read our letters for them. Awww. Go SNSD!
Posted Image

devilbryan1 devilbryan1
  • Donors
  • 863 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

WOW, tat is a really long letter taeyeon wrote =)
I dont think i could write tat much.
She is really amazing and lets not forget the cutest dork ;D hehe
Im glad to be an SNSD fans

Edited by devilbryan1, 06 October 2011 - 07:13 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hello, I am SNSD's cultivator. Hello, I am SNSD's bicycle. Hello, I am SNSD's outer space walker. Hello, I am SNSD's airplane. Hello. I am SNSD's subway. Hello, I am SNSD's boat rider.

youtube || twitter

loveyuvi loveyuvi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

taenggo is the best leader ever...she is always tought about the other member...taeyeon fighting,i hope snsd can come to indonesia and have concert in here, in indonesia has many sone.... :clap: yeonwonhi snsd...

haemonieshidae haemonieshidae
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

Taeyeon is beyond amazing in a group of amazing girls
She has always expressed her greatest desire to "play" with fans !
I am so looking fwd to seeing n hearing abt the fan meet in New York !
Hwaiting Soshified n SNSD !

purplepinkheart purplepinkheart
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

SHE is and forever will be my bias <3 KIM TAEYEON, you are really the best. ^_^

"It would've been nice if all 9 members could've met with everyone! To her, the love from us members could be a lot of strength.. but the love from everyone else will also be a greater strength to her." - she really love GIRLS' GENERATION, SO NYUH SHI DAE (SNSD), all her members. i love how she mentions members whoo are not present during events or performances that they were not able to attend and remind fans to still support that particular member and the group, even though someone is missing. She is really the best leader! Good Job! :)

"I felt very warm-hearted. That feeling where you know what it is without having to say it.. that strange and happy feeling~ it was a really happy moment" - can i just say that this is exactly how i feel for you our adorkbale kid leader KIM TAEYEON! i'm really happy that i got a chance to be a kpop fan and be your fan because you truly and sincerely deserve it. You are one of the greatest idol and leader out there and all the love and support that we give you is because you are worth it. Next time that soshified will send you girls letter, i will definitely be writing you one and i hope this message will get to you though i think, only soshified can read this. i really want to meet you soon and the other 8 SoShi angels! i really love and adore you girls! <3

"After the time we shared together was over.. I couldn't calm down even while riding inside the car on our way back home! It felt as if... it was a SNSD's mini-concert..? ^^ heh heh (was it too exaggerated..)" - i think one of the reasons why i liked you is because we're so hyper like that when we are really happy. I just wish that i could experience watching one of your solo concerts or even SM town concert. i really want to know how it feels like having you girls for a night of fun and great performances. i really love you, KIM TAEYEON! :)

btw, she always mentions tiffany. So i guess when i finally give her a letter or message, Tiffany will translate it to her so there will be another TAENY moment. just saying :)

I LOVE YOU MY ADORKABLE KID LEADER KIM TAEYEON! I hope to meet and see you in person soon! More power and i'm really proud of you! ^_^ if only i can hug you, i will! I'm just happy to know you and be your SONE fan forever. Sssssssarangahaeyo! <3

I envy you girls for having that kind of relationship. SoShi Bond is LOVE. ^__^

My 9 SoShi Angels, i'll be your SONE right now, from now on, forever! <3

Joyce Rochelle Joyce Rochelle
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:17 AM

Taeyeon your the best, the letter that you've wrote was very great and of course you never forget Soshified:))

Soshified, Sones love you and all the other members...

we will always here to support Girls' Generation[SNSD] :)

Fighting :D

TaeYeonTaegang TaeYeonTaegang
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:18 AM

i know this is very outdated, but can someone tell me, how exactly do u send a fanletter?

Sunyeon Yang Sunyeon Yang
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

Taeyeon !!!
I love her lovely side.
Taeyeon the best leader ever !!! <3
saranghae leader taeyeon

sonyuhgidae sonyuhgidae
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

TAEYEOOOOOOOOON ~ AHHH!
kekekekekeke
i hope you'll write new letter to s♥nes. i miss it. hehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing