why hello there !
Today, 08:08 PM
Photo

Bono

#catchGG
Today, 08:02 PM
Photo

soshi2012

I'm asking everyone at Soshified to please give condolences to the family and friends of Ladies' Code singer EunB who unfortunately passed away at the age of 22
Today, 06:17 PM
Photo

katiecSNSD

I am enjoying being a Volunteer so far. :)
Today, 04:25 PM
Photo

TylerJT9

We are now in a time where all Kpop fandoms should forget their differences and come together in respect #RipEunB
Today, 03:35 PM
Photo

Herogashix

So where do we go from here..?
Today, 01:39 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

Yo 묭묭 , so apparently you and Jessie couldnt go to Vietnam .. visa problem ? hope next time it wont happen again though , must be shucks yeah ? anw the girls look awesome during the event at Vietnam though , and gotta love Hyo's post yo lol .. and gah everyone was spazzing over TTS show lol , i gotta watch it soon lol .. anw now i wonder what did you guys do (u and Jessie) since u didn't go to Vietnam lol .. anw Syoo must be really busy, hope some of u can visit her during the filming...
Today, 08:49 AM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    anw Syoo must be really busy, hope some of u can visit her during the filming ? wekeke , anw please take a good care of ur health, all of u ~ eat n rest really well ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
    Today, 08:49 AM
Photo

jelIybeans

long time no see.
Today, 07:27 AM
Photo

nzone89

Mmmmm Seriously this website drive me crazy :( I don't know how to use it... HELP ME PLEEEASE!
Today, 07:24 AM
Photo

sayruq

I honestly forgot about my account.
Today, 06:33 AM
Photo

nicehostDrMrGuitar

i hope you are well.
Today, 06:19 AM
Photo

ayoteeyun09

Rurouni Kenshin is <3. Can't wait for the third part!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Today, 04:25 AM
Photo

Aegyyoo

TTS Onstyle is Daebak
Today, 03:32 AM
Photo

mannieiceprincessy

icehhhhhhhhhh!!
Today, 02:12 AM
Photo

iraputrirViten

Viten :D I'm so so so sorry, idk if you added me as friends. let's say i'm new with this forum and idk if i disable all notification, and i just know if you added me as your friend. Hahaha. ^-^v
Today, 02:02 AM