the loss of one is never complete.
Today, 12:04 AM
Photo

bbm2121

I miss the old times...
Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Photo

00stargazer

I sure these word won't go anywhere but i feel like i have to put it somewhere. Hearing that Jessica leaving SNSD made me sad at first, but now it's just disappointing, i was watching "SNSD and the Dangerous Boys" and i feel like Jessica leaving is similar to Hwang Yong Hyun leaving the show in episode 7. No-one should abandon nor be abandoned by things that they have committed to . I do not know the truth but if SM and the rest of SNSD are the ones who expelled her, shame on...
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  • 00stargazer's Photo
    00stargazer
    you, you can't force Jessica to choose despite the fact that she has proven that she can fulfill her role as a CEO and part of SNSD (if this is untrue, shame on you Jessica for lying). Yesterday i wanted to meet SNSD, but today, i m not so sure anymore as im afraid i would be met with something different, honestly, i don't think SNSD wouldn't have been as successful if you guys weren't a group and Jessica is an important part of that group. As entertainers, can you please make...
    Yesterday, 11:33 PM
  • 00stargazer's Photo
    00stargazer
    the fans happy, i would much rather have SNSD disband as a group then having to see you guys go one by one, just spare me the pain and get it over with. Jessica, please make an effort to make things better and never accept this, they are practically your family and sometimes these things happen, family is the most important and forgiveness is key. (Jessica fighting!)
    Yesterday, 11:37 PM
  • 00stargazer's Photo
    00stargazer
    SNSD, how can you abandon family like that?
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Photo
Photo

SoshiA87

I've just listened to "Divine" by SNSD and I'm literally in tears.
Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Photo

ClosetSone

I still say fight sones. Snsd is worth fighting for
Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Photo

TylerJT9

People. Seriously. Why.
Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Photo
Photo

shidaex

jung sooyeon, ily.
Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Photo

D.R.Anru

The group must speak up!
Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Photo
Photo

maya.maya

no matter what, i will always see snsd as ot9
Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Photo

Lee Mi-kyu

Best of wishes, 시카
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
  • maya.maya's Photo
    maya.maya
    its sad she has to leave :(
    Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Photo

iSarangSoshi

Changed my profile picture to Jessica because I don't like her to be removed. Hope SM and other members consider SONE's feeling about this! Reconsider Jessica's position and priorities. It's all misunderstanding!
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Photo

NaokiB4U

R.I.P. SNSD. It was a good ride
Yesterday, 07:15 PM