Community Status Updates

Photo

SoshiRavenHAPPYSONE :)

Hahah nice, I need to find ringtones myself, but I can never decide on what to use! How are thigns with you? still lots of school left?
Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Photo

Jovi

laugh likes an ajhumma, smile likes a kid
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Photo

Ravenfell24

New member here ^^, I still don't know how to use SSF. Please, treat me nicely. :)
Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Photo

Danshin09

my dandyu feelssss is back....... thanks to the authors of those fanfics ive read
Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Photo

Danshin09

how can i add friends here??? i made this account last year but i didn't use it cause i dont know what to do :))) gomawo i became a sone december 2011 :))
Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Photo

ppanisone

Hi~! I miss my girls so much :( huhuh hope they wil comeback soon. but for now, #PrayForSouthKorea
Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Photo

yaksoksowon

Pray for South Korea <3
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ~ another passed out orz .. Jessie went to Japan eh , now all of u are there .. OT9 being together ... man counting days for the concert , totally cant wait for it lol .. i wonder this time what will the concept be ? ㅋㅋㅋ .. i hope all of u take a good care of ur health yeah , eat n rest really well ^^ .. 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
Yesterday, 03:37 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Jae-sung

하나의 작은 움직임이 큰 기적을. I love you, even if it may never happen I want to have this chance to meet you, so please be safe.
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Photo

zul93cmmoi

Still New..Help Pless..
Yesterday, 06:19 AM
Photo

WanderinMuse

addicted to Sica unnie's 그대라는 한 사람
Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Photo

tipco09

Friendship is not so simple. It is hard to get and takes a long time, but when one has it, one can't get rid of it, one has to face it. - Albert Camus.
Yesterday, 04:10 AM
Photo

_Qin_

Sometimes we just need to feel the real things, not read the things are called real
Yesterday, 04:07 AM