Community Status Updates

Photo

dieRMMD

Happy birthday Tiff
Today, 01:19 PM
Photo

AkumaNoMi

생일축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida) Stephanie Hwang (스테파니 황) Hwang Mi-young (황미영) Fany, DdilFany (clumsy Fany), AjumNy, Mushroom, T-Manager / Manager Hwang, Myong, Jackson Hwang ^^.. Have another great year for the new age ^^
Today, 11:48 AM
Photo
Photo

Ack-fox1

Happy Birthday Tiffany :)
Today, 11:00 AM
Photo

DrMrGuitar★Nⓐⓝⓐ♪

Hey! Its your best friends birthday! ill pm you with Fany gif spam haha
Today, 10:46 AM
  • ★Nⓐⓝⓐ♪'s Photo
    ★Nⓐⓝⓐ♪
    Aww~ well, Im looking forward for her cuteness, adorable face and her killer smiles with eyes smiling :) hihihi~ Thank you doctor. *thumbs up*
    Today, 11:05 AM
Photo

Taeyeonnie-

Happy Birthday to pinkmonsterTiff! I'm gonna smile with her eyesmile today lol
Today, 09:45 AM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ~ Happy Birthday my lovely pinkpiggy ! lol lol http://i4.minus.com/ibmK80qPHBDUbk.jpg that's for you lol .. anw you're so sweet that you came to the exhibition place T___T .. and yknow what like always , every time there's member's bday it will be treanding worldwide in twitter , this time also ~ #ㅌㅍㄴㄴㅇㅈ #happybirthdaytiffany both were trending <333 .. in the top top lol , i love how clueless u are LOL .. for a day you're everyone's girl yeah ? xD .. anw i w...
Today, 09:02 AM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    wish you nothing but the best :) , all the happiness the world could bring , and i hope you enjoy your day with people that you love and people who love you n__n (and yes ofc i woof you lol), today is your day , today is MY day :D .. so have have fun ! and Sunbun did great, last show in for her musical T___T .. anw i hope members will post a pic with u tho lol .. i miss sunyeon in insta xD .. please take a good care of ur health, eat and rest really well ! you're awesome , Soshi i...
    Today, 09:03 AM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    you're awesome , Soshi is awesome xD ..소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
    Today, 09:03 AM
Photo

justfandomin

Happy Birthday to my beautiful bias♥ GBY
Today, 08:33 AM
Photo

EmonFany

Happy Birthday FanyFanyTiffany <3 :D Wish you all the best , Saranghae <3
Today, 08:11 AM
Photo

byunjon44

Heey! I'm new here :)))
Today, 08:09 AM
Photo

byunjon44

Happy Birthday Pink Monster :D
Today, 08:07 AM
Photo

byunjon44

Happy Birthday Pink Monster :D
Today, 08:07 AM
Photo

Jae-sung

"I will become your shadow and always be by your side. Just stick to me so that anyone can look and be jealous. Even in my dreams, I only draw you out. Do you know my heart ?" -K.Will Lay Back (Happy Birthday to you my brightest girl Tiffany Hwang ! Today is your day ^^)
Today, 07:49 AM
Photo

seocuttiepie

pInkbuhdeh Panyang! <3
Today, 07:49 AM
  • vodoo's Photo
    vodoo
    Mara!!!!!!!!! :P
    Today, 08:18 AM
Photo

LucKYuri

Happy Birthday to our dear Brighter than Jewel Fany unnie <3 <3 <3