Community Status Updates

Photo

MasterSoshiiRaikkonen

yo seriously comeback hyung!!!!
Today, 07:25 AM
Photo

itsfriday21

To the so called lazy and violent ice princess, Happy 25/26 birthday! You are most definitely an inspiration. Beneath that 'cold worry free, some say, barbie tainted everything' exterior is one of the most delicate soshi members with the warmest heart topped with flawless hair, zombie eyes, rad sunglasses, cellphone on hand and a lot of swag. Your voice is the sweetest ive ever heard im bound to get diabetes... and tbh i/we dont mind. I wish you good health, less worries and happ...
Today, 07:09 AM
Photo

itsfriday21

Happy birthday jessica! :)
Today, 07:03 AM
Photo

fatinsshi^^

#418 Happy Birthday my gorgeous girl, SNSD JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!!! Love you so much~~~~! the one and only the Gorgeous Jung, you teach me how to "Follow My Heart" well. hehe thank you so much >_<. 사랑해 시카~~~ <333
Today, 06:19 AM
Photo

vodoo

I love you Sica, Happy Birthday!! for the 100th time again
Today, 06:11 AM
Photo

LucySONE2SuperShining

//CRIES// hello there my fellow BACON FAN ILY FOR BEING A BAEKHYUN STAN EEEE~ im sorry i go crazy sometimes, but hii :))
Today, 06:02 AM
Photo

Jamie 占美

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!! A Good Friday indeed!
Today, 06:00 AM
Photo

soshinki

happy late birthday Jessica!! ^-^
Today, 05:44 AM
Photo

soshinkiHAPPYSONE :)

Soul still sounds a bit weird for me because I always listen to the Chinese one lol xD and they win even during the very first comeback. that's just AMAZING! *proud
Today, 05:43 AM
Photo

SNSD.UK-fan Claire

Happy Birthday Jessica! ^_^
Today, 05:42 AM
Photo

ChoraSone

SNSD JJANG!!
Today, 05:36 AM
Photo

mydorkyOT9

My <3 is Decreasing , i .. failed ..
Today, 05:34 AM
Photo

Soneatles

If JeTi was born in America then wouldnt make more sense to celebrate the birthdays on PST and not KST?
Today, 05:25 AM
Photo

ღ♡JahzSica♡ღseocuttiepie

Yow, xD On process na ba 'yung PniM mo sakin? I mean 'yung TC or planning pa lang? Sorry di ako makapg text xD Dito ko na pinost kasi mas maayos dito, nagkakatagalan sa PM e. LOLs.
Today, 05:19 AM
Photo

★Nⓐⓝⓐ♪yaksoksowon

Jonnah the explorer ^-^ XD
Today, 04:15 AM