Hiatus [1 more month]
Today, 01:38 AM
Photo

msmamai

that feeling when you close your eyes and all you can see is SNSD :D
Today, 12:08 AM
Photo

Dan_9_Taeng

New Tae instagram pic!! what a way to start this day :)
Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Photo

msmamai

New SONE in the house! I hope I can find many friends here! :) and hopefully go to Korea to SNSD in person :D
Yesterday, 07:21 PM
  • msmamai's Photo
    msmamai
    i mean to see SNSD in person. haha

too nervous and excited to post :D
    Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Photo

bluepinkzFany

묭묭 ! Taeng posted TTS pic lol and as usuaaaaalll , myongrapher ? Wekekeke .. and gahh YoonSun so cute together in the radio yesterday , #100DaysWithSoonD .. time flies yeah ? And i guess yah Seohyun is a trend among Soshi members ? Ahahahaha , YoonSun kept saying that lol .. all members shoulda come to FM Date ! Would be awesome right ? Lol .. anw i cant wait for any activities from all of u guys , Yoong looks good in her photoshoot WKorea *__*b .. please take a good care of ur health...
Yesterday, 04:41 PM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    please take a good care of ur health, eat n rest really well ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
    Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Photo

Bono

Waiting for The TTS !
Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Photo

BlueRipple

Chapter 16 will be posted tomorrow.
Yesterday, 08:25 AM
Photo
Photo

ayoteeyun09

And for the first time after nine months of struggling, I can say that I am really FINE now~ In order to move on, you only need three Fs: (1) FAMILY, (2) FRIENDS and (3) FOOD. Haha. Oh and to that one person who once was my total happiness, thank you. You taught me the truth on how it is to love and care for another person. We may never see each other again but you had given me so much to remember you by. So, those should be enough to last me for a lifetime.^^
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

righttime129

♪lucky♥ lucky♥ lucky♥ lucky♥ !!!!!!!!!! ♫
Aug 18 2014 10:49 PM
Photo

cinderella@yoona

Japanese fans are known to not leave a fan base once they've already been in one.
Aug 18 2014 08:48 PM
Photo

AnaBeatriz19

É muito bom achar pessoas que te entende ! ^__^
Aug 18 2014 01:34 PM