Community Status Updates

Photo

bluepinkzFany

Yo 묭묭 , so apparently you and Jessie couldnt go to Vietnam .. visa problem ? hope next time it wont happen again though , must be shucks yeah ? anw the girls look awesome during the event at Vietnam though , and gotta love Hyo's post yo lol .. and gah everyone was spazzing over TTS show lol , i gotta watch it soon lol .. anw now i wonder what did you guys do (u and Jessie) since u didn't go to Vietnam lol .. anw Syoo must be really busy, hope some of u can visit her during the filming...
Today, 08:49 AM
  • bluepinkz's Photo
    bluepinkz
    anw Syoo must be really busy, hope some of u can visit her during the filming ? wekeke , anw please take a good care of ur health, all of u ~ eat n rest really well ~ 소녀시대 화이팅 !!!
    Today, 08:49 AM
Photo

jelIybeans

long time no see.
Today, 07:27 AM
Photo

nzone89

Mmmmm Seriously this website drive me crazy :( I don't know how to use it... HELP ME PLEEEASE!
Today, 07:24 AM
Photo

sayruq

I honestly forgot about my account.
Today, 06:33 AM
Photo

nicehostDrMrGuitar

i hope you are well.
Today, 06:19 AM
Photo

ayoteeyun09

Rurouni Kenshin is <3. Can't wait for the third part!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Today, 04:25 AM
Photo

Aegyyoo

TTS Onstyle is Daebak
Today, 03:32 AM
Photo

mannieiceprincessy

icehhhhhhhhhh!!
Today, 02:12 AM
Photo

iraputrirViten

Viten :D I'm so so so sorry, idk if you added me as friends. let's say i'm new with this forum and idk if i disable all notification, and i just know if you added me as your friend. Hahaha. ^-^v
Today, 02:02 AM
Photo

iraputrir자이토

Hi :D I'm so so so sorry, idk if you added me as friends. let's say i'm new with this forum and idk if i disable all notification, and i just know if you added me as your friend. Hahaha. ^-^v
Today, 01:56 AM
Photo

iraputrirsoshi_541n7

Hi :D I'm so so so sorry, idk if you added me as friends. let's say i'm new with this forum and idk if i disable all notification, and i just know if you added me as your friend. Hahaha. ^-^v
Today, 01:55 AM
Photo

iraputrirpastelpink

Today, 01:55 AM
Photo

iraputrirmrwilliams

Lucaaaas :D I'm so so so sorry, idk if you added me as friends. let's say i'm new with this forum and idk if i disable all notification, and i just know if you added me as your friend. Hahaha. ^-^v
Today, 01:54 AM
Photo

iraputrirmannie

Today, 01:52 AM
Photo

ღ♡JahzSica♡ღ

That would probably the last. Haha :3
Today, 01:29 AM