1 day left!!!!!!
Today, 11:07 PM
Photo

LucKYuri

Currently at School's ComLab XD Sneaking to view my account <3 Hello Sones :D
Today, 11:03 PM
Photo

yoonshiFany

Happy Birthday dear Tiffany! <3 Please log on to Soshified more often! We are missing you and the rest of the girls. The messages you leave in the Shoutbox are so heartwarming~ 생일축하해요 티파니 언니! #ㅌㅍㄴㄴㅇㅈ haha do you know what this hashtag means? It took me a while to figure it out too! xD Have fun on your special day! And like what you've always said, your birthday = everyone's birthday! So I shall wish everyone on Soshified a very happy birthday as well~ Happy...
Today, 10:39 PM
Photo

xHaRmiT

happy birthday Tiffany!!
Today, 08:33 PM
Photo

#SoShi SONE

happy birthday tiffany unnieee <3 wish you all 'da best, take care of yourself ne ? hwaitiingg~ ^^
Today, 06:55 PM
Photo

tipco09Fany

Happy Birthday dear Fany! May God continue to bless you abundantly and give you everything you need to be happy.
Today, 06:41 PM
Photo

YumixX

My bucketlist: Attend SNSD concert, get their signature and a hug from JeTi! SNSD HWAITING!
Today, 06:40 PM
Photo

tipco09

Happy birthday Hwang Miyoung, our pink gangsta! May God continue to bless you abundantly and grant you the best of everything.
Today, 06:39 PM
Photo

Soneatles

I still think it would make sense to celebrate Tiffany's birthday on PST since she was born on American time and not KST.
Today, 03:25 PM
Photo

E l l e

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY I LOVE YOU
Today, 02:47 PM
Photo

impulselee16

Happy birthday my ultimate princess!
Today, 02:22 PM
Photo

dieRMMD

Happy birthday Tiff