Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Meenosegop

The whole truth about a vehicle’s history on a blockchain. www.twitter.com/VINChain_io
Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Photo

Meenosegop

The whole truth about a vehicle’s history on a blockchain. www.twitter.com/VINChain_io
Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Photo
Photo

Bono

Demmm .. long time no see .. :P
Nov 14 2017 05:58 PM
Photo

kkaebsong

also i don't have a twitter because nothing about my daily life is interesting but if anyone wants to reconnect i'm @avp.tin on instagram ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Nov 13 2017 09:33 AM
Photo

kkaebsong

suddenly feeling ESPECIALLY emo about soshi these days and hadn't realised it's been 3 years since i was last on this site... update on life: i'm 20 now, soshi still holds a special place in my heart, my hair is still long and unruly, but i don't wear caps anymore?? i use eyeliner and um my joints hurt- miss the friends i made here so much!! hope all of you are well!
Nov 12 2017 07:12 AM
Photo

purple-lush

In the near future I hope that all the girls will reunite and have a concert once again. I promise with all my heart that I'll do whatever it takes to be part of that pink ocean. Thank you so much SNSD for being part of my teenage years. You were all an inspiration to us! We wish you all happiness in whatever path you choose to take. We'll always be your SONEs! :)
Nov 11 2017 08:51 PM
Photo

cinderella@yoona

From 9 to 8 to ? ...
Nov 11 2017 05:12 PM
Photo

GirlsGen9

When The Wind Blows (You Are My Star) (09/08/2017)
Locked Status Nov 10 2017 01:03 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

adamdalsone1

they left the label not the girl group.... interesting. :/ i paniced for nothing
Nov 06 2017 05:42 PM
Photo

nOOOb

Just a friendly weeb ya know what I'm sayin?
Nov 02 2017 07:51 PM
Photo