Community Status Updates

Photo

SoShiFan7I'm a Fan

Tiring as well.
The weather is terrible here too. Yesterday we had tornado warnings in my town. It was scary.
Apr 28 2011 01:01 PM
Photo

I'm a FanSoShiFan7

Tired and and boring..>.<..
The weather isn't good here and I can't go anywhere...=.=...
How about you?
Apr 27 2011 11:07 PM
Photo

SoShiFan7I'm a Fan

haha yeahh
So, how was your day?
Apr 27 2011 04:53 PM
Photo

I'm a FanSoShiFan7

Yupp..I was soo irritated with them..>.<..thats why I don't wana go to the big event that they planned and just go to the smaller one because I'm sure smaller event will turn out good..XP
Apr 27 2011 03:47 PM
Photo

SoShiFan7I'm a Fan

Ahh, that has happened to me and my friends before.
We always plan something and it etheir just dosen't happen or I end up being too busy. It's really annoying.
Apr 27 2011 02:37 PM
Photo

I'm a FanSoShiFan7

Yeah...you should...=.=...My friends are weird after all...>.<...They planned for gathering many times but not once happen...=.=...
Apr 26 2011 07:57 PM
Photo

SoShiFan7I'm a Fan

Really? Maybe I should be enjoying the fact I'm only a freshman (well almost sophmore, we have a little over a month of school left)
Apr 26 2011 06:03 PM
Photo

I'm a FanSoShiFan7

Waaa..>.<...I want to play..=.=..But my friends were all busy though...all were busy with their own problem and the college preparation..=.=..I miss the school days..=.=
Apr 26 2011 05:13 PM
Photo

SoShiFan7I'm a Fan

haha, it's kinda like scrabble for ipod touch/ipad. You can connect to wifi and play with your friends online, it's really fun (:
Apr 26 2011 04:15 PM
Photo

I'm a FanSoShiFan7

Okay...>.<...What is that?I'm a little slow about this..tell me..>.<
Apr 26 2011 03:20 PM
Photo

SoShiFan7I'm a Fan

That would be cool (:
Nooo don't treat me differently haha
Have you heard of the game words with friends?
Apr 26 2011 12:10 PM
Photo

I'm a FanSoShiFan7

Waa...I guess you really are meant to be a princess..>.<..Soo cool.After all a princess is a fan of SNSD...>.<...and what's cooler I'm friend with a Royal family...XP...Maybe I should treat yuo differently..XP
Apr 26 2011 04:25 AM
Photo

SoShiFan7I'm a Fan

I know right? haha
My mom is also related to Grace Kelley who was the princess of Monaco. It's a sign; I'm meant to be a princess :P
Apr 25 2011 03:31 PM
Photo

I'm a FanSoShiFan7

Hehe..>.<...Maybe thats mean your family might become the royal niece or something..>.<...Hehe..Maybe I should watch it on tv too...sounds like interesting...
Apr 25 2011 03:30 PM
Photo

SoShiFan7I'm a Fan

Yeah I'm really excited haha
They're showing it on tv on friday here and i mightt be able to skip school to watch it hehehe
Also my family is like is related to Kate Middleton or something (my family from my mom's side are from England and Ireland so that's why)
Apr 25 2011 02:09 PM