Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

gooeytaengjgrace

don't worry about it grace. i understand you 100% lol well you are very welcomed and well i'll always tune in XD im graciefied lol
Mar 18 2009 01:33 PM
Photo

jgracegooeytaeng

thank you :) sorry if i seemed a little irritated or angry... i was just kinda embarrassed haha ^^ but im glad you enjoyed the show! thanks so much for tuning in~
Mar 17 2009 04:34 PM
Photo

gooeytaengjgrace

of course i will remove the photo since you really don't want it up.. good show yesterday though :]
Mar 17 2009 12:14 PM
Photo

jgracegooeytaeng

izzy~~ delete the bora picture please ㅠㅠ
Mar 17 2009 11:49 AM
Photo

gooeytaengTumTum

ahh so a church there caught on fire? wow i had no idea. hopefully there wasn't any really big damages
Mar 15 2009 09:30 AM
Photo

TumTumgooeytaeng

._. lol. Some church in ukranian village by Thomas St xD but if you're good that's kool
Mar 15 2009 06:49 AM
Photo

gooeytaengTumTum

there was no fire near my house that i know of...
Mar 14 2009 09:47 PM
Photo

TumTumgooeytaeng

I heard there was a fire by your place~
Mar 14 2009 04:43 PM
Photo

gooeytaengTumTum

and you thought it would of been me huh? lmao well i wouldn't call you plus i don't know your number.. so yeah... no phone calls from me
Feb 24 2009 06:22 PM
Photo

TumTumgooeytaeng

Omggg~ Someone called me during science today, and I was likeee.... Oh Em Gee. Who's calling me. And it was like a totally diff area code. I was scared to death that it would be a stalker ^^ But it was only wrong number.
Feb 24 2009 04:59 PM
Photo

gooeytaengTumTum

oh yeah well... uh... damn.. well thats even better for you to know that im there looking for you
Feb 23 2009 06:35 PM
Photo

TumTumgooeytaeng

hahah! Nooo wai. A lot of people call me TumTum at school. They'll be likeee. Oh Em Geeee~ Stalkerrr. And they'll text me about it lol
Feb 23 2009 06:32 PM
Photo

gooeytaengTumTum

ha my school isn't boring and not much white kids go there these days for some reason... hmm... maybe its because of all the fights lol well like i said i'll get you one of these days. you'll see some people with signs saying tumtum and we'll ask all the people if they are tumtum and if someone says why then i'll know its you
Feb 23 2009 06:08 PM
Photo

gooeytaengTumTum

i got lost going to your school today D: and ran out of gas D: i'l get you ... jk jk im weird right now lmao
Feb 23 2009 02:41 PM