Community Status Updates

Photo

☻M.a.☻JJ~

My, you're an impatient one (and a good bargainer at that :| ) Why would you wanna ruin the ending like that? "It is about the journey, not the destination" but of course, i'm a hypocrite :B
Completely disregarding that stupid quote: YES, tell me the plot for FDM!!! <3 ;D [voice=Mr. Oxyclean] I'll be send you not 1, but 4 possible BTH endings all for the price of 1 FDM plot! [/voice] Deal?
Jun 13 2011 07:09 AM
Photo

JJ~☻M.a.☻

lol!
Well I have nothing written for the next chapter but I can tell you the plot of FDM for exchange of the excerpt of chapter 9 including what you think the ending will be in BTH. Is that a good deal? :P
Jun 13 2011 01:20 AM
Photo

☻M.a.☻JJ~

you make me feel bad now ;-;
How about I send you an excerpt from chapter 9 and you send me an excerpt from FDL's upcoming chapter? how's that sound :B?
Jun 12 2011 12:08 PM
Photo

JJ~☻M.a.☻

Sigh...I see my persuasion isn't working =/ I'll be waiting for your next update.
Jun 12 2011 09:08 AM
Photo

☻M.a.☻JJ~

and FL's plot T____T the plot for BTH is constantly changing. My original idea for BTH isn't even close to what BTH is now xD
Jun 12 2011 08:41 AM
Photo

☻M.a.☻JJ~

OO i haven't read FL yet :B But I will now!
BTH's plot is pretty complex <_< Honestly, there are multiple directions it could go. I usually decide on the spot. It's like, you know the major events by heart but the tiny details are still blurry...and sometimes it's the details that count xD So i'm a little hesitant to tell you the plot, as much as I want FDL ...
Jun 12 2011 08:39 AM
Photo

JJ~☻M.a.☻

Are you interested in Fading Light? If you are, then I would also tell you the plot of that one ;) It's a good bargain, FDM and FL just for BTH ;)
Jun 12 2011 07:57 AM
Photo

☻M.a.☻JJ~

LOL OMG don't do this to me! :ccccccc
U cannot dangle something that good in my face and take it away T___T OMG you're sadistic!
Jun 12 2011 07:33 AM
Photo

JJ~☻M.a.☻

I'll tell you the plot of FDM if...You tell me the plot of BTH ;) it's a win-win situation ;)
Jun 12 2011 07:31 AM
Photo

☻M.a.☻JJ~

TEMPTING. I've been curious about FDM...
BAH! Must resist </3 You're torturing me here ;c
Jun 12 2011 07:30 AM
Photo

JJ~☻M.a.☻

Damn it! I was really looking forward for an earlier update! :P
How about giving me small preview of the next chapter and I'll give you something in return. That's how bad I want it :P
Jun 12 2011 07:16 AM
Photo

☻M.a.☻JJ~

I'm not sure xD </3 I'm trying to divide my time between BTH and my other fic but I update the other faster since the plot is less complex than BTH :c I'll be celebrating my birthday all week so I probably won't be able to update until late next week </3
BTW, I love your works <3 especially Assassin >:D
Jun 12 2011 06:08 AM
Photo

JJ~☻M.a.☻

Hey,
I was just wondering when you would update? I'm really loving the story and I'm really curious :P
Jun 12 2011 05:50 AM
Photo

Moon1995JJ~

Hello JJ~,
I read "Assistant" and I relly like it
I want to translate your fic into Vietnamese and post in soshivn.com. May I?
Waiting for your pemiission
Thanks
Jun 03 2011 10:43 PM
Photo

UrinatorZzZJJ~

Hi JJ :D
I was reading SoulMates and the topic was locked...
Is it still going to continue? o.o
Btw, Love your work :D
May 13 2011 06:08 AM