Community Status Updates

Photo

xXSoNyeoXxF.B.G Samuel

*Jumps out of fright and squeals a little* Acccksss ~ ! *Trembles a little* Please..don't.. *Peeps* .. OOPPPAAAA ~ ! You scared me ! T-T Even though I knew you would do this >_< *Bows* Annyeonghasaeyo Oppa :>
Jan 31 2013 07:58 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelxXSoNyeoXx

*Appears in Front of You* BAM!!! XD
Jan 31 2013 07:38 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxF.B.G Samuel

*Calms my hear* Oppa please don't be awake , Oppa pelase don;t be mad at me ! T_T *Creeps a little to peep* I guess Oppa is..asleep ? *Flies back to room* He will sneak behind me XDDD
Jan 31 2013 07:34 AM
Photo
Photo

F.B.G SamuelGGSNSDPRIDE

Haha I bet you spend most of your time in bed anyway X). Jk ;).
Jan 30 2013 04:04 PM
  • GGSNSDPRIDE's Photo
    GGSNSDPRIDE
    Lol I spent half of winter break in my bed. XD
    Jan 30 2013 10:47 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelSunyeon1315

Btw YES! I told you XD. Send it through my mail XD, or skype! It's below in my Overview you know? XD.
Jan 30 2013 03:57 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelSunyeon1315

Haha I am playing a bunch of games right now ;). Playstation 2 but that don't matter for me, since it's getting old skool now... T_T. Those games are getting old & stuff like that you know X(... But anyway the games I'm playing right now are Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2, Tenchu 1 & 2, Shinobi, Buijgai Swordmaster and Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition. (The new one just looks ga... I mean stupid imo <.<...).
Jan 30 2013 03:30 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    She's actually a fan of 1D, so I'm always listening to their songs when I'm in her car... XD
    Good thing though! I heard there's going to be this new boy group who'll have 17 members!!! DX
    My sis was born on Oct. 1991 while my bro was born on May 1994 :)
    She doesn't make me do things like that... but she asks me to cook for he sometimes which I don't really mind since we work together! ^^
    Feb 05 2013 09:18 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    She's actually planning on changing her major to accounting, but I'm going into engineering like my bro and dad :D
    Wow... Did you learn them all when you were young?
    That sucks... well hopefully your luck changes for the better! ^^
    Feb 05 2013 09:20 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    True... I like a nice weather where it's not too hot, but not too cold... But I'd prefer it on the colder side since I can't stand the heat! DX
    And maybe we'll see??? Sometime in the future maybe???? XD
    2 peas in a pod~ ^^
    Feb 05 2013 09:23 AM
Photo

Sunyeon1315F.B.G Samuel

Yah! I can't send you any messages... Is your inbox full??? O.o
Jan 30 2013 09:04 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelSunyeon1315

Haha same here >.<"... AC3?... No fan of the AC series.. Sorry to crush you dreams there XD. I rather play Easterny like RPG's. I like them best ;). Teehee I rather swap ages with you! It sucks to be older XD. Yep, it's called YouTube & having alot of subscribers and alot of likes and stuff like that too X(.... I don't know I don't have a hamster XD. But the internet says so XD.
Jan 30 2013 06:42 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    Yup! And my sis is 21, turning 22 this year! ^^
    And I don't think I'd be able to help since I don't know the stuff she learns! If there was a smaller age gap, then maybe??? XD
    Jan 30 2013 08:53 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    Wow, three languages! I wish I could speak more Tagalog (Filipino), but since my parents spoke to me in English that's what I ended up learning... -_-
    Haha, well hope you win in most of the quarrels! XD
    Ooohh... rainy huh? Do you like it when it rains?
    Probably... maybe... I dunno??? XD
    And I can't do that... multitasking is not my thing! Got it from my dad... XD
    Jan 30 2013 08:59 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    And I saw that... I was like O.o
    I see... well I heard that in America, they're starting to implement the SI units instead of the American units... hope they do since it'd make everything a whole lot easier... :)

Jan 30 2013 09:01 AM
Photo
  • GGSNSDPRIDE's Photo
    GGSNSDPRIDE
    I'm great :)) Gonna head off to bed soon aha.
    Jan 29 2013 09:37 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelSunyeon1315

AhA ;D. My mom is like "Stop thinking of games all the time! You won't be playing them after a while anyway!" Me: I wanna plaaaayeh DX. You do best to get a good computer then ;). Or Laptop whicever it is XD. Same here T_T. I wanna be a game reviewer too! Playing games 24/7 streaming maybe and getting paid for it T^T.... Well at least they wouldn't be missing eachother :P... & You can give them cornflakes too right? Just feed them that XD.
Jan 29 2013 01:51 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    She is! Always making me do stuff for her and threatening not to pick me up after school if I don't do them... The downside of being the youngest... T^T (but of course she's just joking cuz we're close like that XD)
    Haha, so English isn't your first language? Cuz you sound pretty fluent for the most part ;)
    True... wish I was there to witness it! ^^
    Jan 29 2013 08:06 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    Wow... hopefully your luck stays with you :)
    And that reminds me of the time where it was super hot one day and then cold and rainy the next! XD
    Does the weather change drastically a lot over there?
    Jan 29 2013 08:09 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    And I guess I should make it a habit! XD
    And that would make sense since I have that habit! My mom says that if you have a lot of moles on your hand, which I do, then you have restless hands and they're always playing with something! My sis finds it annoying though since I'm always playing with stuff while we're watching together! Hehe :)
    Jan 29 2013 08:11 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelDamya Hwang

Thank you for visiting my Profile & Welcome to Soshified :). I hope we may become good friends :).
Jan 28 2013 01:32 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelSunyeon1315

Haha... I should consider working as well, been spending too much money on Playstation 2 games lately >.<"... Haha "too friendly"? Gee wisj I wonder what you mean by that XD. Why didn't you just neutered them then anyway? Supposingly it's the best thing to do if you don't want to farm them X). I rather have it hot, here I'm just racking up the heat bill because I'm always cold while Mom's & Dad got it warm or decent warm XD. Haha I bet you liked...
Jan 23 2013 02:28 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    Well some are difficult to remember since they're Korean, but at least my dad's getting used to all the members! Ever since he came with me to SMTOWN in LA, he really got into kpop! ^^
    Haha, well she is pretty active but she can be lazy at times! :D
    Jan 28 2013 07:59 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    Sorry, you were right, type! XP
    I bet I'd just stare and silently laugh! XD
    Must suck having to adjust to the schedule... Has it ever made you late to something important?
    Jan 28 2013 08:02 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    *typo
    ^^^ can't believe that I had a typo spelling typo! XD
    Jan 28 2013 08:02 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelSunyeon1315

Haha yep! XD Especially in times like these :P. Hmmm I wonder who to blame for that as well :P... Yeah... Like thanks *burk* x.x... Mmm never heard of that place, so you don't like the cold? X). Oh so your dad killed him eh? XD. Well I suppose that, if he was a certain of what he was doing he did right X). Awww why's that? :(... Haha baby hands XD. I used to have small hands too, now I've outgrown my parents in height & hands XD.
Jan 22 2013 12:14 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    *oh well, usual San Diego weather! XD
    Well it's like with people, once they die they turn cold and are stiff because the blood circulation stops... :(
    I got my height and hands from my parents... My hands are the same size as my friend's who's like a head shorter than me (and short considering my size) and the same age... My friends like playing with my hands though! XD
    Jan 22 2013 06:17 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    How so then? Email? O.o
    Well she's okay with it. The only members she knows are Taeyeon and Tiffany cuz they're like my favorite! ^^
    She also likes "Lazy Girl" a lot for some reason, so that's her special ringtone for when she calls me! XD
    Cool! I know a bit too cuz of anime as well! I bet they were relieved that they found someone who doesn't have no knowledge in Japanese whatsoever! :D
    Jan 22 2013 06:21 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    I'd want to see what the situation there would be like! XD
    Helping people who are really in distress always makes a person feel better :)
    Must be really busy there, huh? I never had much experience at strain stations... -_-
    Jan 22 2013 06:23 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelGGSNSDPRIDE

Elluuu :) how do you do me? Well, I'm just fine a tad tired *just came out of bed* but just ok X).
Jan 21 2013 01:42 AM