Community Status Updates

Photo

F.B.G Samuel

Happy 5th Birthday Soshified! That your Power will brings us more friends :D.
Feb 01 2013 01:53 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelGGSNSDPRIDE

No I meant me and Jessica! XD.
Feb 01 2013 01:51 PM
Photo
Photo

F.B.G SamuelSunyeon1315

Ah sweet :). WHUT WAAAAAAAAAT???? PLAYSTATION 4?!?!?!?!?!?! GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEMIMMEGIMMEGIMMEEEEEEE!!!!! GIVE ME LINKUUUUU *O*!!!!!. Nooo my Playstation 2 T____T.... *Hugs Playstation 2* Don't worry the games I own can still only be played by you only T^T..... Let me fill in the blanks, Returded? XD. I've seen al the cutscenes already, I'm not baffled by the graphics though X).
Feb 01 2013 10:06 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    Oohh... Loved Kingdom Hearts! Weird how I never got the chance to play the first, but only the second... -.-
    Darn the bells gonna ring again! I'll finish this up when I get home~ :)
    Feb 05 2013 09:27 AM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    You just take your time and let me know when you do :)
    Not any time soon I suppose... I do want a dog but our landowner just won't allow it... T^T
    A sock tan is when you have a tan line around your ankles from your socks... so my feet are like white while my legs are all dark... -.-
    Feb 05 2013 07:09 PM
  • Sunyeon1315's Photo
    Sunyeon1315
    I have 2 classes where I'm on the computer, so I check my stuff out when I have the time! ^^ Right now in engineering, we're making soap dishes and I made mine the shape of a psp! Hopefully mine gets voted on so I can actually make it using a 3D printer! :D
    For some reason skype won't work on my computer... but I'll try again and hopefully it works out :)
    Feb 05 2013 07:12 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelGGSNSDPRIDE

Me too.... Hmmm actually we'd make a good couple XD.
Feb 01 2013 12:33 AM
Photo

GGSNSDPRIDEF.B.G Samuel

Ahaha I'm like Sica, I love to sleep. X)
Jan 31 2013 05:44 PM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelxXSoNyeoXx

In..Te... Grity?.... Yah what does that word mean?! & Stop fooling Oppa staying up so late at night! >X(... ~Sigh~ Tomorrow she'll be gone before the morning sun has set already I bet -_-.... Oh well Sweet Dreams Dongsaeng-wah.
Jan 31 2013 10:50 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxF.B.G Samuel

Yah Oppa ! That's kinda lack of integrity ya know XP *Oops* >_< It's lateeee *Ruuuuns back to room* Hope Oppa didn't see me >_< *Whispers* Oppa Jajljayooo :"> Sweetest Night ~♥ Sarangaheeee
Jan 31 2013 10:02 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelxXSoNyeoXx

Yeah.... But! It has it good things too though.... I can ride Umma's car without she noticing and eat all the desserts XD.
Jan 31 2013 09:00 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxF.B.G Samuel

TeeHee =^__^= It's the truth Oppa XD Neh , the house is shoo quiet nowadays >_< I wish it can be as noisy as last time XD
Jan 31 2013 08:56 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelxXSoNyeoXx

Forntunatly for you Oppa is Naive and believes you XD. Good... House has been way too silent anyway.... Even Umma's car tires are empty since she never uses it XD.
Jan 31 2013 08:25 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxF.B.G Samuel

I've done it long ago Oppa , wanna come to my room and have a peek ? =^o^= TeeHe XDD Mianhaeee T_T I understand you Oppa
Jan 31 2013 08:23 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelxXSoNyeoXx

*Snort* Well, go clean your room then!... Just kidding XD. ~Sigh~ you are too much though... Snooping in and out every now and then like that... I mean, you know that I don't do that when you are just here right?...
Jan 31 2013 08:19 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxF.B.G Samuel

*Covers my face & shakes my head* Nooooo Oppa XPP Minahaeeee >_< Pwease don't do anything *Trembles* Aigoo :PP Even if it's the same old trick , I never failed to get frighten at the same
Jan 31 2013 08:12 AM
Photo

F.B.G SamuelxXSoNyeoXx

Gha! *Picks Dongsaeng up*. Do you have a bad conscience Pierce Dongsaeng XD? That's what you get for not being so often around XD. *Hug* I'm sorry, but I ran out of ideas X).
Jan 31 2013 08:08 AM