Community Status Updates

Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Haha I just read some of your posts/threads... you're only 22 or so? Slightly older? Mannn don't say that. xD I'm actually 23. ~_~ And my roommate calls me unnie... or perhaps ahjumma since I'm usually a little older. HAHA.
Jul 25 2011 09:22 AM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Hahaha wow! I just started watching their episodes for the 2nd time... and been watching Hello Baby too! xD I heard that Chicago is very lovely, my sister actually visited the city a few years ago. So you've been to Cali before then? :) Did you come out here to watch SMtown or did the girls perform in Chicago too?
Jul 25 2011 09:18 AM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

First Californian I ever heard saying their state gets hyped up lol well I'm sure you're just used to it from living there so long. I love my city... but am jealous of your weather! yea I berely got into K-Pop last summer... and WGM also made me a SONE! I'm actually near the end but this is my second time watching. I love that couple to death!
Jul 24 2011 01:38 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Haha! LA is okay.. I think a lot of people hypes it up too much. x] I've never been to SMtown.. I heard that the girls were here last summer but I wasn't into kpop up until this past March. :D
Which I spent most of my time watching Seohyun and Yonnggg~ Hahaha Have you finished watching all their episodes?
Jul 23 2011 09:13 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

haha honestly I'm on here way more than I should be! I'm still in school so I should be focused on that, but SSF keeps drawing me in! AH u live in LA so lucky! Have u ever been to an SMTown?
Jul 22 2011 08:00 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Oh nice! Yeah I go to the Spazz center like once a week but I've been so busy with work, I haven't been able to spend time on Soshified like I used to. Oh great!
I live in Los Angeles county.. literally 15 minutes away from Los Angeles.
Jul 22 2011 07:32 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

ah and I'm from Chicago, IL (US)
Jul 22 2011 06:52 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

well those are the main ones I use we could always keep up on Soshified though! You should come by the spazz thread, we need more spazzers for our maknae!
Jul 22 2011 06:52 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Hey Victoria, I don't have a tumblr.. I do have a twitter account, but I barely use it. Haha. Do you use anything else? Where are you from? :)
Jul 22 2011 06:35 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

Hi Jessica! My name is Victoria. Do you have a twitter or tumblr page?
Jul 22 2011 08:49 AM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Hi fellow Seomate!
My name is Jessica. What's yours? :) I hope we can be friends!
Jul 22 2011 08:00 AM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

Hello! Just wanted to drop by and greet a fellow Seomate! Esp after I noticed we're almost the same age, I rarely find Seomates my age :-)
Jul 21 2011 08:00 PM