Community Status Updates

Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

lol ur bf's funny! so his rival is Seohyun haha yup that's guys for u, just want to watch the videos on mute. yup if a future bf ever wants to get me roses i'll be like.. naw just get me the new soshi cd, thanks! I REALLY wanted the extra special edition whatever it was called that came w the bag and makeup case... but $100?? that is way too much! I've used YesAsia for all of my K-Pop purchases.
Jul 28 2011 05:22 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

I know what you mean when you say their CDs are expensive! I couldn't afford their Japanese album.. I actually just own Run Devil Run. >.O But I really want to buy their DVD of their first tour! ;D Where do you usually purchase their stuff? Through ebay or yesasia??
Jul 27 2011 08:04 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

HAHAHAHA, you know what.. my bf's isn't into SNSD as much as I am.. sometimes he thinks I would cheat on him with Seohyun!! Lmaoo. But sometimes I make him watch their videos and he goes, "they're hot." But when I do talk about them, he would be like, noooo. xD But yeah I guess you can say that he feeds into my addiction of SNSD xD But hopefully you can find a guy who would support you too!
Jul 27 2011 08:02 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

I've bought 2 cds so far and that's it... that's a lot for me though! I don't buy cd's period, I stick to iTunes usually. But I need the packaging!! lol OMG is your bf a SONE too? I need to get me a man that can support my addiction lol I can't wait to get that RDR on my wall!
Jul 27 2011 07:23 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

haha yea u did! Well I knew MTV SNSD was gonna b boring going into it, so I wasn't too disappointed, but I can c how u would b. I liked the BBQ at Sooyoungs (Sunny's aegyo!) and Seohyun's episode. I wasn't bored at all, maybe bc she's my bias. Her piano was amazing. I'm new to the fandom (started liking them last summer, but became SONE this March) and I can't believe I spent 30 on a Japanese cd!
Jul 27 2011 07:21 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Oh so I accidentally answered to your comments on my page.. but yeah. My bf got me the run devil run poster :) and let me tell you.. it's AWESOME!!!
Jul 27 2011 01:17 PM
Photo
Photo

JesslovesSeo

HAhaha. Oh man, I will start watching it today! :) Yeah I've seen MTV SNSD.. it is kind of boring.. I felt a little let down.. but it's good that we got to see a good side of SooYoung. xD The amusement park was funny too. Dude! I know what you mean about going broke.. ahhaha my roommate spends loads of money on them, but I have to watch what I spend, I don't like spending so much at once unless
Jul 27 2011 01:15 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

ran out lol right now I'm watching MTV SNSD. A little more on the boring side, but you get to know each of the girls for an hour. It hurts, but I just can't afford that phuket dvd. I AM preordering the Asia tour one though. That is a must have! I just ordered my first poster too, it's my favorite concept "Run Devil Run". ahhh... my poor wallet... it's hard being a SONE!
Jul 27 2011 05:48 AM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

I did feel weirded out when I first got into SNSD... bc I'm like omg my bias is so young! But her maturity makes up 4 that I think. Girls go to School was a show taken during their debut. I swear you'll fall in love w them 1000X more after seeing how hard they worked. So many great moments, you should watch. I haven't seen Factory Girl, but it's on my list. I'm trying to go in order. Right now..
Jul 27 2011 05:43 AM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Have you brought their DVD from Phuket yet? And pre-order the First Asia Tour concert DVD? GAHH I'm excited for that. xD
Jul 26 2011 08:26 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

(man, I ran out of characters too)...
But yeah, they did it with Hello Baby and so they would mention different shows that they're all in. Haha.
Jul 26 2011 08:26 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Hahaha really? So we're basically the same age!! :) Yay! Yeah my roommate told me that there's a lot of younger girls/boys on Soshified.. hard to believe that Seohyun is like 3 years younger than we are! (2 years since she lives in Seoul xD) Ok so Girls Go to School is a good one? I gotta start watching it. Have you seen Factory Girl? I haven't seen that yet, but I think they did it with...
Jul 26 2011 08:25 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

I ran out of characters lol! I was going to add that yea a lot of SSF users are really young, I get shocked when I'm emailing sum1 back & forth and turns out their only like 13 or so lol so it's nice to meet sum1 my age! everyone on here calls me "unnie" lol but haven't gotten "ahjumma"... I'll go nuts haha
Jul 25 2011 09:37 AM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

Hello baby didn't grab my attention as much, but I think I need to give it another try. LOVED Girls go to School though, u should def watch it, I think its nicknamed "the soshi bible". I went to CA when i was like 12? Still remember I loved the weather! It was November and just perfectly cool out. ha I WISH the girls would perf out here! lol only 22? I'm almost where ur at! In 1 month exactly! lol
Jul 25 2011 09:36 AM