Community Status Updates

Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

LOL you're right! Seohyun and Minhyuk does have a sibling vibe to it... hahaha. I want her to be with Yong (in real life!) That would be great. I haven't gotten to Seohyun's acting in Horror Factory yet lol I will get there ^^ Oh yes! Happy anniversary to GIRLS GENERATIONS <3 I was planning to go find the bulletin board yesterday, but I got embarrassed. I'm going to drag my bf with me this weekend
Aug 04 2011 06:50 AM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

oh yea and Happy 4th Anniversary SONE! It doesn't matter how long we've been fans for, what matters is that we're here now :-)
Aug 04 2011 06:06 AM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

yea minhyuk & seo have that brother/sister vibe... but they'd LOOK good together haha plus they're twins! same bday! have you gotten to Seo's part in Horror Factory? She's so cute I think I replayed it like 20 times! It'd be nice to see her as an actress some day. Are you a fan of Korean dramas?
Aug 04 2011 06:06 AM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

...that she has. Lol. I really want to see how it got up to that point, must be interesting xD
Aug 02 2011 09:58 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

hahaha yeah! I became a huge fan of CN Blue while I was watching WGM.. <3 Goguma couple lives on! <3 For some odd reason, I can't see MinHyuk with Seobaby. Hahaa. I think Yooongg~ is perfect for her. He's the one who got her comfortable around guys. Hahaa. Oh yeah! I saw the SooYoung gets scared easily.. lol poor girl. I saw a clip where Seohyun actually shows her angry side which they all say..
Aug 02 2011 09:57 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

ran out lol. She looks so scared. well i'm new to the fandom... I was going to watch factory girl next and u already watched hello baby and goguma couple... other than that... there's always Taeyeon's WGM.. but I found it to be a weird pairing, I've only watched a few episodes. I do recommend Adam Couple for WGM... loved them. Non Soshi stuff though.
Aug 02 2011 05:42 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

oh you're a CN Blue fan too? I love those boys. Minhyuk is adorable, I've loved him since WGM. He'd be the next one I'd hook up with Seohyun lol I'm sure there has to be an international forum for CN Blue fans... they call themselves BOICEs, but idk what that means! Yea I just finished Horror Movie Factory! Seobaby has some great moments there! Ah but I feel so sorry for Sooyoung she looks so...
Aug 02 2011 05:40 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Do you have any other shows that you recommend me to watch? Since I'm still trying to enjoy my summer, I'm trying to watch SNSD stuff. Have you seen the one where they scared the girls? I saw the first two episodes by far.. but I want to finish watching the rest.
Aug 02 2011 10:29 AM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Hahaha I know what you mean! I never knew what they meant when they called Jessica "Ice Princess" but she's just blunt in a good way <3 And Yoona, everyone loves Yoona because she's always been so pretty. hahaha. I'm just a casual listener to other K-Pop music. I'm only in Soshified. I'm not sure if there's a CN Blue website, but I really like MinHyuk!! <3 He's a cute drummer. Hahaha.
Aug 02 2011 10:28 AM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

Watching that series is what made me love ALL 9. Jessica's got a bad rap but you see her dedication and how she almost collapsed after a perf... Yoona is hated by many but again you see all the work she put in and her love for the other girls. Gotta love GGTS... classic!
Aug 02 2011 05:55 AM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

Your room mate bought ALL 3 versions?? WOW Now that's dedication! Ah so are u just a casual fan of Big Bang, Suju and AS? Or do you belong to any other fandoms? HA I sound like such a kid. I'm a VIP :-) But honestly I mostly got into Big Bang bc of Taeyang... he is my obsession. Yea Seohyun was REALLY introverted back then... but she has some cute moments in that series.
Aug 02 2011 05:53 AM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

Oh btw, thanks for the suggestion of Girls Goes to School... it was soo good. :) I wish I got to see more of Seohyun. And I'm glad that they were able to show another side of Hyo too.
Aug 01 2011 02:38 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

She brought the $100, the $50, and the CD itself.. crazy. Hahaha. Anyways, I listen to Big Bang, Super Junior, AFter School is my new favorite. But I don't have any of their albums, I"ve heard their music blasting from my roommate's computer. So yeah. :) But I only listen to SNSD most of the time. How about you? :)
Aug 01 2011 02:36 PM
Photo

JesslovesSeoGoguma-Love

LOL I know right.. I hinted that he can get me SNSD stuff for my birthday ^_^ He was actually jealous that I didn't put up RDR poster after he gave them to me cause I had other posters of the girls around my room, and I barely had room. xD oOo, but yeah you're right.. the Japanese deluxe was so expensive.. I was like ga.. my roommate brought all 3 though. O_O
Aug 01 2011 02:35 PM
Photo

Goguma-LoveJesslovesSeo

oh yea i 4got, do you listen to any other k-pop? or what other music do you listen to?
Jul 28 2011 05:23 PM