Community Status Updates

Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Ohh that! I've heard of it before but I didn't know that was the name. haha I hope you didn't loose weight from all that fasting! Mmm yeah we need to be wise in what we want to purchase. lol well I was actually deciding between Flying Petals 2nd dvd or Crisis 1st photobook. I'm not really sure anymore. haha yeah I can't wait for AAGG season 2 either! Bet the girls are having a blast in Vegas right now.
Aug 12 2013 11:09 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

haha. high five. I love to meet new people too. lol. ah. it's the celebration Islamic people have after one month of fasting. ^-^. IKR. I probably have to pass on it again. After getting into 48G, I realize I have to change my gameplan. if I were to buy, I will buy the rare limited ones before it is OOP. lol. >o<".
Aug 12 2013 09:55 AM
  • myfavisyuri's Photo
    myfavisyuri
    Oh and which Taeyeon PTB you are talking about? I can't wait for AAGG season 2 PTB though. Kekeke
    Aug 12 2013 09:56 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Well it depends on what classes I take. I'm sure there will be some old classmates that I may recognize. But I'm always excited to meet new people. ^^ What is Eid Mubarak? I've never heard of that before...o.o Oh gosh SNSD new Japanese single and Girls&Peace tour dvd releasing in sept. Just when I was deciding to buy a Taeyeon photobook too DX There goes all our money. lol
Aug 11 2013 12:53 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

Hahaha. as long as it is the shallow pool i am cool. LOL. Yeap, yoish motivation. xD. hahaha. hmm? one month huh.. how time flies eh. I know how that feels. Will you have a change in classmates or it will be the same? I am celebrating my Eid Mubarak currently xD
Aug 11 2013 07:47 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Ohh...well that's you're not afraid. I once had a friend who dread going into a pool. lol mm as long as you have some thing to keep you motivated. ahh I have about a month left until school starts again! >.< I'm a little excited but at the same time I don't want to do work. haha
Aug 10 2013 11:04 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

Hahaha. But it is not fear. lols. >O<''. hmm? yeap tell me about it. ahahaha. it is a little hard but i guess i just have to be serious about it. ><" haha oh gee :X
Aug 10 2013 09:46 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

lol omg xD well that's one way to learn because you have to face your fear to overcome it. mm it'
Aug 08 2013 12:20 PM
  • MadToonz's Photo
    MadToonz
    *it's good to learn something on your own. although the problem with self-pace is that I would probably get lazy and stop after a while. haha
    Aug 08 2013 12:21 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

haha. I trust you but I think I will drown still. lololol. xD #9irls6eneration yeah that is true. hahah. I guess that is the reason why I am learning. ^-^. lols. but since it's self paced. I'm not that good.
Aug 04 2013 11:00 PM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

You don't know how to swim? I SHALL TEACH YOU! LOL mm I had my second interview recently too. It wasn't that bad. That's awesome you're learning Japanese on your own. ^^ If you go to Japan you won't have too much trouble communicating. haha oh and Happy 6th Anniversary for SNSD!
Aug 04 2013 08:36 AM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

Hahaha. well when one is bored i guess there are just things that can be done. ^-^. hmm? swim huh.. cool. i don't know how to swim ToT. ahh i went for my second round interview earlier. And recently well about two months plus now, i have been studying Japanese by myself xD
Aug 02 2013 08:57 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Yeah that's true...it's funny because as bored as I may be, I still manage to be occupied throughout the day. LOL well most of it is going on the internet and then swimming. What have you been up to lately? Anything new?
Jul 31 2013 11:13 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

hahah, yeah go with the flow. LOL. hmm? AHAHHAHA. one month work. if they really need that extra hands to help, i'm sure they will look beyond that piece of info xD. Good luck! ^-^/. Oooh yeah that is right. haha. so happy ^o^
Jul 31 2013 04:43 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Ohh...well no pressure i guess. Do what you feel is right. haha And I have another interview this thursday. lol I don't know how I feel if I actually get the job because that means I would only work for a month. That is IF they would even want to hire me for that short amount of time. DX We'll see how it goes...oh and Fany's bday is next and soshi anni!! sakdajslkfjaklsgj
Jul 30 2013 10:54 AM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

hahaha. i bet you are glad that they are preoccupied with their own things. haha. hmm? well let's just say i had a change of mind. >O<'' oh well things happen for a reason though yeah hahaha
Jul 28 2013 05:44 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Yup...so far they haven't really asked that many questions. o.o It's more of the adults talking to each other. lol And I'm just here going about my own business. Whattt?! Why did you decline it? Was it something you weren't really into? o.o
Jul 27 2013 01:29 PM