Community Status Updates

Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

hahah. I understand. which was why I think i'm lucky that my mine previously was like an open book exams. rofl. but it is still not that simple. Yeap, life is never easy tee hee.
Sep 02 2013 12:09 PM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Well I mean I just don't like having to study for things and then prepare for tests that would make or break our grades. The whole school system is just a pain...LOL I don't know =P But that's life, you can't always have an easy way.
Aug 31 2013 02:18 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

hahaha. yeah the most important part is to enjoy what you are doing.. but sounds like you are not enjoying what you are studying. xD. tee hee. ahh so busyyy
Aug 28 2013 06:52 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Yeah that's true...hm I think I would prefer working, but only if it is a job I enjoy. Studying is boring. =P lol
Aug 26 2013 12:44 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

Haha, go with the flow. Don't stress yourself too much. >o<''. hey enjoy studying while you can, i really don't know which i prefer. Working or studying. lmao. xD. Followed back too ^-^/
Aug 26 2013 07:02 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Mhm hopefully it'll work out! And thanks haha yeah we're heading towards the end of the year already?! wahhhh >.< that means back to school for me. Oh and I followed you lol xD
Aug 25 2013 02:31 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

Wooh~ That is good. i mean at least you have a plan. ^-^. Good luck wakakaka. ^-^b. Ah yesh i do. ID is 'sgkrjp' lols. >.>. ah August is already endingggg
Aug 24 2013 10:55 PM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Yeahh haha Well...I'll probably just work in the morning since my classes aren't until noon. It shouldn't be too bad since I kind of figure out a way to study unlike when I first started school last year. lol
Aug 23 2013 12:48 PM
  • MadToonz's Photo
    MadToonz
    btw do you have an IG? lol
    Aug 23 2013 07:44 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

Hahaha. if only we are rich people yeah. xD. hmm? you think you will be able to cope if you work and study at the same time. I did back then in 2011 but since it is just a 5 hour shift or so, it was not that tiring lols. >O<''
Aug 22 2013 09:23 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

Yupp...I feel like I would have to choose one or the other. Yeah there are work-study jobs which is basically the money you get paid goes towards tuition or school fees. And there are also normal paying jobs as well.
Aug 20 2013 09:05 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

hahah. not to mention that Galaxy Supernova and the Girls & Peace tour. Gosh. really no funds to purchase these all.xD. hmm? they have jobs on offer at campus for you?
Aug 20 2013 10:26 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

That's true haha I didn't think about that =P Ahh I see...and apparently snsd is having a new album later this year?! omg so much stuff happening >.< I need money for school too. sighh I'm definitely going to get a job on campus
Aug 19 2013 09:54 AM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

hahha. cos we ate more since we are hungry? xD. ahaha. hmm? hahah yes, well the quality of their pictures are already better than some media pictures. LOL. I am glad they can enjoy themselves too indeed. AHHH~ i don't have money to buy the tix so for now, my answer is no. :'(
Aug 19 2013 01:44 AM
Photo

MadToonzmyfavisyuri

lolol gaining weight from fasting. isn't that ironic =P mmm yeah I never bought anything from Taeyeon's fansite before, but from a lot of reviews they seem pretty good! Oh for sure they're clubbing in vegas! LOL it's nice they get to relax and have fun even though they're still working. oh yeah GG Tour is stopping in SG soon! are you going? :O
Aug 16 2013 02:27 PM
Photo

myfavisyuriMadToonz

Hahah. don't worry. i think i gained weight actually if anything. xD. yeah, i mean if OOP the price will shoot through the roof whereas the others get discounted during sale or something.. Hmm? ooh~ Taeng's fansites are really awesome xD. haha. I think they went clubbing right? lmao. wonder if it's part of their filming. hahaha
Aug 14 2013 08:37 AM