Community Status Updates

Photo

kyang_08LiNafied

This is late but i just found out youre the author of, Sometimes The Person You Don't Want Turns Out To Be The Person You Need, lol i would say it has to be one of my fav one shots ever. you honestly shouldve won that contest thing haha i thought it was the best one out of all the other ones. you should write some more. lol
Sep 04 2011 10:26 AM
Photo

LiNafied

Hiatus for an undetermined period of time. Life has picked up.
Aug 22 2011 04:11 AM
Photo

Mr. ELiNafied

I've read Seraphim and i cant stop dreaming about it sometimes imagining it out of the blue it was very detailes so i can imagine it so fully thanks on those great stories love the one shots as well :) awiting for your other updates :)
Aug 20 2011 06:43 AM
Photo

2aznessLiNafied

lol nvm found it ^^ XP
Aug 18 2011 04:01 PM
Photo

2aznessLiNafied

please send me the link fpr the seraphim pdf ^^ love ur fic(s) and one-shots <3
Aug 18 2011 03:50 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

LiNafiedxReiya

Hi! Many apologies about that. It should be fine now. Also, I gave you a mention so yeah. :]
Aug 11 2011 10:48 PM
Photo

xReiyaLiNafied

So you wrote entry 2?! omg. I love and hated it. lol. kidding. I love it but omg the ending.... T^T It's my favourite so far actually. I've read half of them only... but your fics are always good :)
btw, your new fic is awesome. I just saw the A/N that you won't be having a PM list? I wanted to add you on twitter but I can't seem to find you O.o
Aug 11 2011 07:36 AM
Photo

BlueRippleLiNafied

Haha, I see! ^_^ Thank you! I can't wait for your next chap. :)
Aug 11 2011 05:31 AM
Photo

LiNafiedBlueRipple

You're welcome. And to reply your comment, I have improved on gluing hearts because of all the angst fics that kept breaking my readers hearts. :] Good luck for your test!
Aug 11 2011 04:28 AM
Photo

BlueRippleLiNafied

thank you! i loved it!!!!
Aug 11 2011 04:12 AM
Photo

LiNafiedBlueRipple

http://soshified.com/forums/topic/67467-cave-in-to-your-darker-side/page__view__findpost__p__4210795. Here we go. :]
Aug 11 2011 03:29 AM
Photo

BlueRippleLiNafied

yes please! I'm still finishing up everything and maybe catch up to your on goings... so many! it's like finding a treasure chest! I love them all!
Aug 11 2011 02:43 AM