Community Status Updates

Photo

zaty11kijeok

its the 9th day after the last day u posted the 15th chapter of ES. hehehe. when are you goona update the 16th? usually you will take only a week and a few days to update. =D hahahahaha. demanding much? lol. haiiii!~ please update your awesome ES when you are ready and free. <3!
Dec 21 2011 09:01 PM
Photo

zaty11taeyeoncraz

haiiii!!! =D lohhhh~ the new set up must have confused you like it does to other writers. =( *pouts* im not aware of your update on the 4th december..was it? =D me want moreee! im gonna add my comment in your Trapped thread. =D hoping to see you update soon.
Dec 16 2011 09:43 AM
Photo

zaty11BlueRipple

ripple~ when are you coming back? *sobs* i miss your fic so much! SNHJ~
Nov 25 2011 01:23 AM
Photo

cagalligszaty11

Hey, for some reason, I can't send you a PM T.T Here's the I'd Rather update =) http://soshified.com/forums/topic/70569-id-rather/page__view__findpost__p__4518004
Nov 15 2011 03:32 AM
Photo

zaty11

hai! im following you on twitter. andddd. i LOVE your tweets. hahaha. idk~ i just love to read your tweet. so! i decided to drop by and say hi! =D
Nov 07 2011 07:43 AM
Photo

zaty11JTSJ

*sighs* *throws cookies* there. happy now? where are youuuuuu? you went ninja, *poof* then you're gone. *sobs* i miss your updateeeee and you of course. chill down a bit with the schoold homework/assignments. come back to us with an awesome update!! *lol. such a bad advisor* chapter 20~ ^^
Nov 05 2011 01:41 AM
  • JTSJ's Photo
    JTSJ
    And I'm backkkkkkk! Lol go read it!
    Nov 22 2011 12:59 PM
Photo

zaty11JTSJ

meow. when are you going to update my fav story? hahahaha. it has been two weeks already. *whines* update soon please! =D *gives you lollipop*
Oct 26 2011 08:58 PM
  • JTSJ's Photo
    JTSJ
    Your lollipops are no good, zaty. COOKIES please! :D
    Nov 02 2011 09:44 AM
Photo

zaty11Qrizta

hooo~ thats a great plan you got there. back up chapters is a must have for writers to prepare themselves in getting use to the new schedule if one plan to update frequently. =D yes yes. you should do that. gosh! im so excited for your next chapter. hahahaha. i became giddy for it. lol. its okay for not getting back from a hiatus 100%. as long as you update is good enough to me.
Oct 25 2011 10:11 PM
Photo

Qriztazaty11

I can't say I'm 100% back though. I still need to find time and adjust myself since I haven't written anything for almost a year so my writing style could have gotten worse. I actually plan to write 3 chapters before releasing anything.
Oct 25 2011 09:43 PM
Photo

zaty11Qrizta

=D hi there! =D so you are back on the game? hehehehe back from hiatus i mean. no need to rush, just take your time to write chapter 15 cause what is important is the quality. Platonic Love is still in my fav list of ff. so! please work hard and give your love for the fic! <3.
Oct 25 2011 09:34 PM
Photo

Qriztazaty11

Thanks for your kind comment on my profile. :) I will try writing again with the old drafts I had written. Readers like u can motivate me.
Oct 25 2011 08:49 PM
Photo

zaty11taeyeoncraz

haiiii! =( you left us with a cliffhanger yet again! i love how you twisted the end of the previous chapter with taesic getting it on. but i was intrigued by the one that jessica called later on by meaning to help taeyeon?. =D please do update soon! i missed your fic 'Trapped' so much!! i hope you are not too busy so that you can update it soon! =D thank you.
Oct 25 2011 09:08 AM
Photo

zaty11JebatDerhaka

kan kan kan. hahahahaha. =D
Oct 21 2011 01:06 AM
Photo

JebatDerhakazaty11

a'ah..btol la..baru perasan..yoona pn cam krystal gak... :D
Oct 20 2011 10:55 PM
Photo

zaty11BlueRipple

ripple!! =D thanks for the update. whow you dropped a HUGE bomb there. im happy with all the skinship between jeti..but taeng's appearance was kinda unexpected. gee. i am still thinking about your update. hehe. i hope you will have ample time to write soon. cant wait for your next update SHNJ 12!!
Oct 20 2011 07:16 PM