Community Status Updates

Photo

zaty11choki

yeay!! im glad that you'll continue cupidly in love. no worries i'll be hanging around this site for few more months until college,so please just take your time and write the ff beautifully! i'll be patiently waiting. =D
Feb 21 2011 06:48 AM
Photo

chokizaty11

haha saw ur comment on my profile! about Cupidly in Love, I am going to continue with it once I finish with YBTP, so don't worry! it'll be back soon
Feb 21 2011 05:25 AM
Photo

zaty11choki

hello choki! =D hahaha. ok. hmm. i read your cupidly in love ff and i love it!!!! the idea of cupid and that bad ass minster of the greek period with the very logically thinking lawyer(jessi) was very...unique and interesting. but sadly the last time you updated was on the february of 2010. =( hehehe. if you dont mind and if this request is not a burden to you then would you please update the ff!
Feb 20 2011 11:24 PM
Photo

zaty11choki

harrow! heyyy. please kindly update 'you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess' fanfiction! i want to know what happen after the shooting accident! what is sica's reaction and how will yuri handle the mess. pretty please! update soon okies?. gimme yulsic!! mr.bear is waiting. be the super black bear to the rescue of the waiting readers of yours. hahaha.
Feb 04 2011 11:05 AM
Photo

zaty11doubtfire

helo doubtfire! =( you are not abandoning Hearts and Crimes arent you?. i love the story line. please continue the story. fighting!! =D i really love your fiction please update soon okies?. see you soon!
Feb 03 2011 10:01 AM
Photo

zaty11SSKrispies

haii there. i read your fic---all i want is you-- and i LOVE it! haha. could you please add me in your pm list? i would be happy if you do. please update your fic pleaseeeee. i want to know what happen next after jeti met at yulti's school and i want to know what will evolve in jeti;s relationship. heee. update soon okies?. thank you for the awesome fiction!
Jan 27 2011 04:08 AM
Photo

zaty11aienbest

hello aiennnnnnn. =) heh. please do me a favor? update smile please! hahaha i fell in love with your faics. please please pretty please? update smile ok?
Jan 17 2011 06:00 AM