Community Status Updates

Photo

Nasraqitgscv

Plan to do any stalking while you're there?
Sep 06 2010 06:51 PM
Photo

itgscvNasraq

I'm only going to be performing for another year with SCV and 2 with Riverside, after that I don't know what I'm going to do marching wise.
I'll be mostly composing for the CD, might do a little playing but not too much. My friend and I have to fly over there sometime next month to get things worked out with one of the drummers.
Sep 06 2010 06:48 PM
Photo

Nasraqitgscv

Whao. Pro man... I need to get your siggie before it's too late D:
Sep 06 2010 05:36 PM
Photo

itgscvNasraq

I perform with Santa Clara Vanguard, and Riverside's winter percussion, both world class groups. They're just not know to anyone outside of the marching world. Most high school and college band people don't even know about DCI/WGI let alone march a world class group.
I am working with one of my friends on a CD we're releasing in Japan however
Sep 06 2010 11:57 AM
Photo

Nasraqitgscv

Good stuff. All we need now is for you to go world class, rekindle the relationship between you two, and profit.
Sep 06 2010 01:12 AM
Photo

itgscvNasraq

Yeah, it's ok, don't think she would remember me. We did both play flute, though I went right into percussion after fall.
Sep 05 2010 11:41 PM
Photo

Nasraqitgscv

Eeepppppp Dang that sucks S:
Sep 05 2010 11:17 PM
Photo

itgscvNasraq

My parents didn't let me get a yearbook, and I didn't have the money to buy one since I went on tour that summer with Pacific Crest
Sep 05 2010 10:31 PM
Photo

Nasraqitgscv

Heya! Was looking for you in sbox.
Man... you soo lucky to be with her. Still have your yearbook?
Sep 05 2010 09:09 PM
Photo
Photo

itgscvSNSDave

I put together a pretty big collection of pics, in my sig and profile. Quite a lot of Sica
Sep 02 2010 11:41 PM
Photo

itgscvSNSDave

Some kind of drumming thing. Gio left a few months back. Pete's good, still a beast. Gave me some really cool exercises
Sep 01 2010 10:18 AM
Photo

SNSDaveitgscv

Wow. Any real reason? To suddenly get-up and go seems weird. How's Pete doing?
Aug 31 2010 11:40 PM
Photo

itgscvSNSDave

A lot of BD snare drummers are going to Japan right now, it's pretty crazy. Two of my instructors left last week so I'm only working with Pete now
Aug 31 2010 11:06 PM
Photo

itgscv*Taeyeon* Loverz

It's not too hard to pick up, but it gets very hard in the higher levels. Very expensive too, if you don't win tournaments you're going to be spending 400+ to make a good deck.
Aug 17 2010 10:59 PM