Community Status Updates

Photo

SeomateRedBeansHyo Yeon

WOW! You've been online last august 2008?! WAAAH! I should'veregistered 2 years ago.T_T Heheh. Saranghae Hyo!
Apr 27 2010 04:59 PM
Photo

SeomateRedBeans♥SARANGHAE♥

LOLZ. Really? proud32fan is like that?? WOW. Real SNSD shipper.xD
Apr 27 2010 04:58 PM
Photo

Frozen HyogurtSeomateRedBeans

LOLZ. How did it became 2ne1 and SuJu in here??LOLZ. Anywayz I really like Teukie and Minji~ Do you like any groups aside from those, Unnie?
Apr 26 2010 11:22 PM
Photo

♥SARANGHAE♥ SeomateRedBeans

you see it's kinda weird that i am the youngest in soshified and my second fave is also the youngest! yah.. i know you love the maknae so much you can't even take anything like me i really love SNSD soo soo soo much than before..before i don't really like koreans and my cousin is so over loaded keep seeing her with korean photo's then EXPLOSION!!! she's to much
Apr 26 2010 11:18 PM
Photo

SeomateRedBeansdoe

Hey, Unnie~ Just visiting... LOLZ. I am bored but when I saw the cute GIF of Yoong I don't feel bored anymoreee~ Heheh..
Apr 26 2010 06:19 AM
Photo

SeomateRedBeansHolly

Hi, Unnie~ Just visiting your profile.^^ Just wanna ask.. Do you know soemthing about the Moderators application?
Apr 26 2010 06:17 AM
Photo

SeomateRedBeansFrozen Hyogurt

Wow~ Never knew that! Anywayz..I really do love your fic. I will try to put comments okay? Do you like MinJi? Isn't she great? I also like SuJu and 2ne1. My fave. in SuJu is Donghae in 2ne1 it's Dara. How about you?
Apr 26 2010 05:32 AM
Photo

SeomateRedBeans♥SARANGHAE♥

YES. I am new.^^ Wait..You're the one who's .Proud.32.Fan. who's talking about?! Ommo! You must be the youngest~
Apr 26 2010 05:29 AM
Photo

♥SARANGHAE♥ SeomateRedBeans

hi there i think your new never saw you before well welcome to soshified i guessed you know all 9 girls already! i'm a 8 yr old girl a real SNSD Sone i think your a true fan of seohyun me too! actually she's my 2nd sunny's my 1st! well i think your been toured by my cousin .Proud.32.Fan. i would like to tour you too i can even tour you to the seohyun page sehyun is the you
Apr 25 2010 11:22 PM
Photo

Actually I'm not the youngest. There's a soshified member that's 8 years old. I think she's the youngest.0_0
Apr 25 2010 09:35 PM
Photo

Aneyo~!I'm not making fun of your age!:( Just got surprise that's ALL.xD Are u the youngest here in Soshi?
Apr 25 2010 04:50 PM
Photo

I'm acutally more on Hyo BEFORE but now...HyoRi baised!:) Wait..ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY AGE,UNNIE?! =))
Apr 25 2010 05:30 AM
Photo

Wow~ You're only 11? I really never knew that~ So are you Yul baised or Hyo baised?
Apr 25 2010 02:37 AM
Photo

SeomateRedBeansSNSD-aegyo

Ohhh~ Hyoyeon baised.:) Hyoyeon's my third favorite and I really like Soo for her.^^ Anywayz thanks for welcoming.:)
Apr 25 2010 02:36 AM
Photo

SNSD-aegyoSeomateRedBeans

hey there. thanks. welcome to soshified. hehe i love hyosun. i love hyo in general. haha you're 16? you're my dongsaeng then. :D nice to meet you.
Apr 24 2010 06:04 AM